Uncharted

019

Image

I opened my eyes, instantly regretting it and closed them again. The sun was blinding and it made my head swell with pain. I knew I was in Desmond's bed from the scent of cologne, cigarettes, and weed. I mentally kicked myself, wondering what kind of mess Des had pulled me out of the night before. 

I sighed, and rolled onto my side keeping my eyes shut tightly. I was afraid of the sunlight that had already assaulted my hung over state of being once. Suddenly, I became very aware of the sheets against my bare skin. That's the very moment that I went bat-shit crazy.

I sat up so fast I probably gave myself whiplash, my eyes popped open even though I really wanted to keep them closed in order to avoid seeing what I saw when I finally looked at the bed beside me.

Des was sprawled out on his stomach,  bare-ass naked, snoring softly. I slapped my hand over my mouth to keep myself from screaming. I was so horrified. How could I have done that? It was Des for fuck's sake! I was as stealthy as anyone with a raging hang over could be while I crept out of his bed. I began dressing myself as fast as I could, which was a task considering I was practically on a scavenger hunt to find my clothes. Des stirred slightly, I froze with my shirt pulled half way over my head, praying he wouldn't wake up. He started to snore again and I moved even faster. Events from the previous night began flooding back to me.

I remembered the feeling of Des kissing my neck and I  cursed myself silently. I wondered how I could have possibly been so dumb. I ripped his bedroom door open and began practically running down the hall, my heels dangling off my fingers. I heard someone clear their throat and I froze as my hand reached the door knob. Slowly, I turned around and came face to face with a very smug looking Cooper.

"Don't say anything." I warned him, venomously.

Cooper held his hands up as if he was surrendering. However, his eyebrow was raised and he had this stupid smile on his face. I knew no matter what I would probably never hear the end of it. 

&&

"Oh my God! Please tell me that this is real!" Eleanor screeched into the phone. "Was it amazing?" she pressed for details. She was already back in London by the time I called and even though she was so far away I could see the way her face was lit up with excitement, biting her lip waiting for details.

"Oh it's real." I whined, throwing my head back and staring at the ceiling, praying to a higher power that I would wake up from the nightmare that was my mess of a life.

"And! How was it?" Elle demanded, missing the part of the story where I had sloppy, drunken sex with my neighbor when I had just called it quits with my ex.

"Elle, I'm telling you I made a huge mistake and fucked my neighbor and all you're worried about is the details."

"And yet you still haven't told me!" she was practically screaming into the phone. 

"It was...good." I said burying my face into the cushions of my couch. "Like...really good from what I remember." I was blushing even though she wasn't even in the room with me.

Elle screamed. "So like..." she began trailing off. "What are you going to do now?" she asked after a moment.

"I have no idea." I whined, hoping that a meteor would fall out of the sky and somehow manage to only crush me all so I could avoid the weirdness of having fucked Des.

"Are you going to talk to him about it or..."

"No! Unless he brings it up it will never be talked about!" I cried, slamming my face against the couch. 

"Listen, love. I've got to go but don't freak out about this. Everything will be fine. Love you!"

"I hope you're right. Love you." I said, knowing every well that things would most likely get worse from there. Des was bound to bring it up. He was Des, he was an asshole. Of course he would bring it up. When he did I planned being honest by telling him it was a huge drunken mistake. No matter how mind numbingly amazing it had been, it was still a mistake.

Eventually, he did bring it up and it had been the weirdest situation. Ever.
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this is shitty but I wrote it and updated from my iPhone. I accident left my computer at Meghan's apartment which is a good hour and a half away from home. That's why I haven't updated. Well, I got retarded on rum on night but other than that the lack of updates is due to not having my computer. I'm going to try to update from my mom's computer but it's slow as fuck. So hopefully I can get you guys some updates until I drive down there to get it. Stick with me guys! I'll make it up to you.

Love you all. <3