Status: comments are loved and adored

Another Side of the Rainbow

One beomes two

Someone was breathing, It was to dark to see, but I could hear it, "W...who is is?" my voice was pathetically stuttering, and I would love to so called "Man Up", if only I was a man that is. Silent... I asked again, this time the silence was broken whit a little sad voice" Eddie?".
I knew that voice, but it couldn't possibly be, or could it, i looked at where the voice came from.. "Cammy?", I listened for an answer. "Yes that is my name, if I remember right", my eyes got teary as I smiled, this is to good to be true, I almost thought that it was an illusion, but when I felt cold arms around my neck, then I knew that It was all real.
"I missed you!" I stopped myself from screaming, this is my best friend, who I thought I would never see again, after she went to another school, I was 16 then I didn't realize how much she meant to me before I lost her in a way I hate. I started again, trying to find new friends, but failing like a Boss. I was to freaky for them, to strange, and then the war began, I was afraid that she was killed. and years passed without no contact at all, which made me believe she was dead.
I gave her a huge bear hug, "I missed you so much" I cried, I haven't cried for years, and it felt quite strange now. I was happy that I wasn't alone, and even more happy being whit my old childhood friend.

Time went by, and we talked about loads of stuff, about family and pets, but we stopped when I asked her" What happened, how did you get here?".
"I don't know, But some strangers came to our town and told us about this place called Paradise, and we followed, people looked like zombies too, I and two other was the only ones who could see things different, so we got looked up in here". she looked down a little.
"so there is others?" I asked.
she nodded"Yes, but I don't know where they are, they got new cells or something like that, I only hope that they are not hurt, or even worse not dead". I hugged her again, and wiped away her tears, "don't worry we shall find them, so turn that frown, upside down".
she smiled a little, which made me happy.
Even if i were stuck in this hell hole, then I still had my best friend, so it wasn't that bad, my eyes got adjusted to the darkness, my friend looked quite skinny, and pale too.
"How long have you been here?" I asked her.
"I really don't know, I was 17 when they came, but it don't feel so long time ago, maybe a week or so". she looked up.
I felt my stomach turn and it made me sick, I looked at her,
"what is it?" she wondered
"I...It's more than a week...you have been gone for.........
♠ ♠ ♠
dadada.... how long have my dear friend been gone for?
well wait/read next chapter to find out