Hating You for Loving Me

I Want To Talk With You All Night.

Image

---

*Mel’s POV*

“Do you think Pete will be alright?” I asked Patrick as we sat there together in front of the fire.
“I’m sure he’ll be alright. He’s been through losses before. But what about you?” Patrick asked me as he maneuvered his hand to mine.
“I’ll be okay I guess. I have something else bothering me a lot other then JJ leaving and I already told you what.” I told him as I clenched his hand.
“It will be okay, you know that right Mel?” Patrick asked as he scooted a little close to me.
“With you here yes it will.” I said with a smile.
“Yes, with me here.” He also said with a smile as he kissed me.
“I love you.” I said quietly as I leaned on his shoulder.
“I love you too.” He told me as we now laid on the ground together.

I fell asleep in his arms, with him still awake and probably watching me, which was awkward but okay.

*Patrick’s POV*

Yea maybe I was weird for just staring at Mel while she slept.
I mean who could possibly not agree?
I only watched her for a few minutes as I too began to get tired and fell asleep.

*Pete’s POV*

I instantly woke up by my cell phone ringing at twelve.
I looked at the caller ID and it said JJ.
Instinctively I hurriedly picked it up.

“Hey.” I said happily.
“Hey Peter Panda missing me yet?” She asked with a laugh.
“Of course I do. Why are you calling so late?” I asked her forgetting all about the time differences.
“It’s nine over here. I just landed and needed to call you. I’m lying in my hotel room. I’m probably going to stay up all night though. I’ve eaten a lot of candy.” She said as I could picture her smile.
“You are very random too young lady.” I said with a laugh.
“Yea, yea Peter Panda. I miss you so much; I want to talk to you all night.” She said excitedly.
“Then we shall.” I said with a yawn.
“Well if you fall asleep while we are talking I’m just going to hang up because it’s really hard to get you up.” She told me as I heard a crash.
“What was that?” I asked a bit concerned.
“Oh, nothing that was Ritalin my puppy of course making himself at home in my room.” She said.
“Oh.” I replied.

That night we talked about random things that popped into our heads, we stayed up until six in the morning my time.
It was actually quite easy to stay awake since I was talking to JJ.
She always has stuff interesting to talk about, Even if its just random things that pops into her head.