Hating You for Loving Me

Honestly, It Was A Mistake.

Image

---

*JJ's POV*

“So what brings you here to California?” Aaron asked one of the questions they have all been dying to know all day.
“Well, my mom found a good job here. Plus she says that here I could find ‘better’ things then in Chicago. Even though I had a life there she still forced me to move.” I said with a sigh.
“Well, at least you have us right?” Timothy asked.
“Of course, you guys are life savers.” I said with a smirk.
“Would you like to come to our band practice?” Grant asked me as the other guys nodded.
“Sure! What type of band are you?” I asked.
“Scream-o/rock/alternative.” James answered.
“I would love to come.” I said as I too nodded.

The bell rang telling us to get our asses to 5th period.
This class I had with Grant, James, and Timothy.
In class we had assigned seats, and what do you know its one of Paige’s close friends.
She shot me evil glares every now and then, but I took Chris’s advice and just ignored her.
As of the rest of the class.
I went into my 6th period class, final class I should say.
Journalism, best class there is, well that I’m good at.
I noticed Spencer was sitting alone at a two person table, so I joined him.

“Hey, I didn’t know you liked Journalism.” I said as I threw my bag on the ground and sat down next to him.
“Yea, best class if you ask me.” He said as he scooted over a little so I could place my notebook on the table.

He smelled good, wait what the hell why am I smelling him?
Ah, whatever.

“Yea, Journalism is a good class.” I replied as the teacher walked in class.

He made us write a short one paged story about what type of music we liked.
This was perfect because I loved music.
I kept looking over my arm reading what Spencer wrote as he looked over his to look at mine.
At times we touched each other’s hand fumbling to get something, honestly it was a mistake every time.
I hope.