Hating You for Loving Me

It's Too Early.

Image

---

*Spencer’s POV*

After school JJ and I met up with the guys and headed over to my house for practice.
Of course they all had to bring they’re girlfriends basically taunting me saying no one liked me whatsoever.
I think I’ve already got a crush on someone, but of course she would never like me back.
It’s only the first day anyways.

*JJ’s POV*

Oh great, girls.
I could never get along with them, unless there were so nice enough to at least act like they like me, which might make me feel better.
Even if they were pretending.
They all had a girlfriend, except Spencer which I found very odd.

“Why don’t you have a girl? Not like you can’t find one so easily.” I asked Spencer as we were in the back of the group.
“Oh, I don’t know I never have enough courage to ask a girl out. But I tell the other guys to and look what they have now.” Spencer replied.
“Well, why don’t you just ask then?” I asked him.
“Because it’s too early.” He said as we arrived at his house.

His words struck me, ‘too early’?
For what?
Oh I hope he isn’t talking about, me.
The girls looked nice but I was still too scared to at least talk to them.
So I just went and sat in a corner.

“Hey, we still have room up here if you want to join us.” A girl said with three mixes of black, blonde, and dark brown hair.
“Okay.” I whimpered as I got back up and sat in the middle of all of them.
“So whats your name?” A girl with short red hair and a blonde streak in half of her bang said.
“JJ. All of yours?” I asked.
“I’m Andrea, that’s Jenny, Rhia, Leena, and Claire.” Andrea said.
“Hi.” I said shyly.
“Oh, don’t worry were nice girls. Unlike Paige.” Claire said as she scrunched up her nose at Paige’s name.
“I hate her.” I sighed.
“Yea, we all do.” Leena said.

At that we all began laughing, out of no where.
I think I might get along with these girls, hopefully.

“We all heard what happened between you and Paige.” Rhia said as the boys began setting up.
“So, you like anyone yet?” Leena asked me.
“No.” I answered quickly.
“You sure? Because we all think you and Spencer would make a cute couple.” Jenny whispered as they all began to giggle quietly.

With that I looked at Spencer as he was setting up the microphones.
He noticed me staring at him and smiled.
I smiled back of course, but then turned my attention back to the girls.

“See?” Claire said as they all noticed what just happened between Spencer and me.
“Don’t you think?” Andrea asked.
“I don’t know.” I said as I gave a weak smile.
“Well you can’t decide tonight it’s only your first day here.” Rhia said.
“Yea.” I said as she practically saved me from giving them an answer today.
“Well, don’t be shy to tell us stuff okay? Because we might as well be your best friends right now, other then the boys.” Leena said.
“Okay.” I said as I grinned at them all.
“Okay, we’ll just do our normal little practice pretending you guys aren’t there talking about boyfriends and what not.” Spencer said into the microphone.
“Okay!” Claire yelled.

We all laughed.
At that, I knew I would get along with all of them just fine.

*Patrick’s POV*

We all went to school together on a Wednesday morning.
I was walking to my locker with Mel hand in hand and a girl who I thought I recognized came running up to me.

“Hey Patrick, remember me?” The girl said.
“Uh, I’m sorry no I don’t.” I said as I fumbled to open my locker.
“It’s Annie; you’re ex girlfriend from 6th grade!” She said excitedly.

I never told Mel about Annie, nor did she ever know I had a girlfriend before.

“Uh, hey long time no see!” I said a little shaky as I gave her a quick hug.
“So, who is this?” She asked as she looked at Mel.
“I’m his girlfriend Mel.” She said nicely as she held out a hand.
“Oh.” Annie said disappointedly.
“Well, I’m off bye Patrick.” She said quietly as she ran off.
“I think she still likes you.” Mel said as she hugged me from behind.
“Well if she does I’m just going to have to reject her aren’t I?” I told her as I kissed her.
“Yea.” Mel said as we released and walked to out next class.