Hating You for Loving Me

Take Back, Everything You Ever Said.

Image

---

*JJ’s POV*

I had a million things running through my mind at the moment as I rushed to Spencer’s house which wasn’t far away.
His house came into view and I saw Police and an Ambulance sitting outside.

“What happened?” I asked Spencer’s dad as they stood outside of there house looking horrified.
“I think this was meant for you.” His mom said as she shakily handed me a piece of paper.

I opened it and read it.

JJ-

You were my everything, so I guess you were right don’t give someone everything because when they leave you will have nothing. People told me that nothing lasts forever. So this here is my goodbye to you. I trusted you so I gave you everything. When you left I had nothing in return. I don’t want to blame you but blame myself for not being a good enough boyfriend. Or maybe it was something else that I did wrong to deserve this. All I ever did was love you. I love you JJ, so live in the loving memory of me from this day forward. I love you.

My eyes blurred with tears as I saw the last sentence was blood.

“What happened exactly?” I asked calmly as possible.

They didn’t respond but looked at something that horrified me.
The Paramedics carried out someone on a stretcher.
I didn’t have to pull back the sheet to know who it was.
I fell to the ground crying because it was all my fault.
Everything.

“I think you should come see this also.” His dad said as we walked inside of his house and up to Spencer’s room.

I looked all over to what he was talking about and came across the wall.
It made me cry even harder then I already was.
I couldn’t stand it anymore, so I ran out of the house and ran toward my house.