Hating You for Loving Me

Want To Play With My Toys?

Image

---

*JJ’s POV*

“Hello?” I asked the other person on the other line as I sniffled.
“JJ, its Pete. I was wondering if maybe you wanted to get out of your house tonight. If not I could always just hang out over there.” Pete asked as I heard him ruffle his hair.
“Um, sure. I’ll be over there in a little bit.” I told him as I wiped away the remaining tears from my red puffy eyes.
“Okay, I’ll be waiting.” He said.
“Okay.” I said as I hung up the phone and grabbed my sweater and a jacket to go over it since it was snowing outside.

I walked a couple blocks until I got to the Wentz residence.
I stood there looking at his house at how beautiful it was lit up like that for Christmas.

“Are you coming in?” Pete asked interrupting my concentration on his house.
“Oh, yea.” I said as I snapped out of it and walked into his house.
“I’m sorry about Mel earlier, I personally think she has something else bothering her. But that’s just me.” Pete said as he hugged me.
“I don’t want to talk about that.” I said as we released from his hug.
“Oh, okay.” He said as he looked at his mom coming down the stairs.
“Hello JJ!” She said happily and hugged me.
“Hi Mrs.Wentz.” I said as I hugged her back.
“Let’s go up to my room.” Pete said as he took my hand and we ran upstairs.
“Pete there is two separate beds in your room for a reason!” His mom called after us.
“What are you laughing at?” He asked me as I burst out laughing.
“We have to sleep in separate beds Peter Panda.” I said as I jumped on his bed.
“But that’s my bed!” He whined.
“I know.” I said with an evil grin.
“Want to play with my toys?” He asked me as he looked at his toy box.
“Sure?” I said hesitantly as we grabbed toys out of his toy box.