Hating You for Loving Me

Note Passing.

Image

---

*JJ’s POV*

“Okay let’s go.” I said as I came in with my hair nicely done this time.
“Okay.” He said with a smirk as we walked downstairs and headed out the door.

The walk there was pretty quiet other then us looking at each other different periods of time. But we made it all the way to school with out anything else dramatic happening.

“Hey.” Patrick said as we both walked up to school.
“Hi.” Mel plainly said to me.
“Just talk to me Mel because I’m leaving in two days and I don’t know when I’ll come back. So either talk to me now or never.” I told Mel sternly.
“How about never, and who invited you?” Mel told me coldly.
“No one did its school smart one.” I told her as I glared at her as I walked up the school steps.
“JJ! Where is your uniform?” I heard a shrilling voice call after me.

I shuddered to turn around to see Mrs. Eva out principal standing over me.

“Home, where else?” I asked calmly.
“Home!? It should be on you right now! Go home and get it right now young lady!” Mrs. Eva yelled at me.
“Whoa you sound a little too much like my mom. I do not need both of you.” I told her as I walked away from her shaking my head.
“Did you just confront Mrs. Eva that she is too much like a mother?” Everyone asked around me as I walked down the hall way to my next class.
“Yes and no. I said my mother not a mother.” I said as I walked into science class and sat next to Pete.
“Why is everyone staring at you?” Pete wrote on a piece of paper he passed to me.
“I don’t know why don’t you ask them.” I wrote back.
“I heard you confronted Mrs. Eva that she was too much like your mother.” Pete wrote back with a smiley face.
“Yes, I did. But don’t believe most rumors that spread around here Peter Panda.” I wrote back with a little panda.
“You can draw pandas?” Pete wrote back with a face that had its mouth open.
“Der, I’m at least a little artistic.” I wrote with a face and its tongue sticking out.
“I suck at drawing; do you remember what was for homework last night?” He wrote randomly.
“No, I was at your house playing with toys remember?” I wrote back.
“Oh yea, damn. Did you really mean what you said last night, before I went back to my bed?” He wrote.
“That I didn’t love you, yes and be careful Mr. Jackson is right there.” I wrote quickly.
“Ah, note passing Ms. Esquibel?” Mr. Jackson said evilly.
I swear he is the devil’s son.
“No.” I smiled innocently.
“And Mr. Wentz you too am I correct?” Mr. Jackson asked Pete.
“It’s Pete and yes I was involved in note passing as the same with JJ.” Pete said with a smile.
“Great, both of you office now.” Mr. Jackson said as he pointed in the direction to the office. As we left I could feel eyes fall on us as we exited.
“I hate him.” I sighed as we made our daily walk to the principal’s office.
“Me too.” He whined as he opened Mrs. Eva’s principal door to let me in as he followed.