This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

(13)

Michaels POV:

All 6 of us were hanging out.

"We so need to do something for Nancy." The girls of course, just cared about the baby.

"How far is she?"

"I don't know. Maybe a month."

"And you're worried about a shower already?"

"We have to do that in about 6 months." Girls make no sense sometimes. They went back to talking.

"Are you and Mel having problems?"

"No. Why?"

"You just seem so distant. She's talking bout baby stuff and you're worried about why she's planning early."

"You aren't with them!" Neither of the guys are involved in this stupid baby talk. Who even cares about kids unless they're your own?

"Dang, calm down. It was just an observation. Zach didn't mean to offend you."

"Stop taking his side Cam. You always do that."

"Mikey, don't yell at them."

"Damn it, why not Mel?" I can't believe I just snapped at her like that.

"Because they're your friends. Or so I thought." She was so close to tears.

"M&M I'm sorry."

"Why are you in such a bad mood? Is it because I actually like your parents?"

"No Mel. I hate that we have to wait 10 months before we stop hiding. I'm tired of bein afraid. I don't care what anyone thinks of us."

"Well I care!"

"You shouldn't. No one can stop us."

"Michael, you have 2 options. One, deal with it because you love me. Two, we break up for 10 months, with the possibility I won't come back to you. You need to decide soon." Was she serious? She looked and sounded like she was.

"Mel! You can't do this to me!"

"Mikey?"

"You're serious? Mel, I love you. So much. More than anything in this world."

"So you're cool hiding out for 10 more months?"

"No, but I will for you."

"Thank you, Mikey! I dont like this either, but we have to. I don't want anything to happen to you." This girl was a lot to handle, but she is so worth it.

"Hey M&M, our anniversary is next week. Hope you aren't busy Saturday."

"Mikey. Of course I'm not." We walked out hand in hand. I think the others called us crazy, but maybe we are.

**********************************************************************
♠ ♠ ♠
Sorry it's so short. I'll try to post the next one super soon.