This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

(16)

Michaels POV:

I rudely barged into my parent's house.

"Why don't you put away your work for like 10 minutes? Mel was trying to be a good guest and you made her think you hated her!"

"Mikey, what are you talking about?"

"This morning! When Mel was here and tried to make you breakfast."

"We were working."

"She doesn't know that! And would it kill ya to be good hosts?!" I couldn't believe they were acting like this. I was so angry with them and they still didn't care.

"Michael, you have no right to yell at us in our home."

"Really mom?" I started to leave.

"Where are you going Michael Allen?"

"To MY home."

"You will stay here and apologize to your mother for yelling."

"I don't want to intrude in your home."

"Michael. Allen. Martinez. Come back here now."

"You aren't my boss anymore." I shouldn't have said that.

"No, but I'm your mother! You are acting like a child." I did the most child like thing I could. I stuck my tounge out and left. The minute I got home I turned back.

"Mom, dad, I'm so sorry."

"Oh Mikey, we're sorry too. We should have been nicer to Melissa and then listened to you instead of feeling offended." We all hugged.

"We'll call Melissa tomorrow and apologize."

"She's fine with it now."

"Listen to your mother."

"Sorry. I'm still workin on that. Oh, Mel and her friends are touring with me and the guys this summer."

"That's amazing. So you two are serious?"

"Unless she hates me."

"Why would she do that?"

"I keep joking around about us getting married one day. She asked me to stop and I said "okay", then when I took her home, I left. Barely saying bye." I was angry that she was angry, but now I feel like a jerk.

"Sweetie, it will blow over soon. I'm sure tomorrow you will run into each others arms apologizing." We talked until 11 and I finally went home.

"Mikey, we love you."

"I love you too." The next morning I ran to Mel's house and almost ran into her.

"I'm so sorry." We said it at the same time and ran into each others arms, just like mom said.

"I shouldn't have been so touchy."

"I shouldn't have been so pushy." Her parents came outside.

"Phone." She went to get it.

"Uh huh....no it's fine...I understand.....really I'm fine....thank you.....I will."

"Mel?"

"Your parents apologizing. They told me to come over anytime I wanted." I knew she wouldn't really, but she was sweet for telling them she would.

"You won't go over there will you?"

"I will too. Sometimes."

"M&M you are crazy sometimes." I took her hand and we walked around her block. When we got back to her place she looked at me and smiled.

"I know."

"What do you know?" I was worried she knew a secret I didn't know I had.

"That I'm crazy." I stood there staring and she shut the door. "Bye Mikey."

"Zach, I don't think we can go on tour." I said it the minute he opened his door.

"What are you talking about?" Cameron was here too, of course.

"We are dating crazy girls and now they're touring with us."

"Man that's like 11 months away."

"So?!"

"Calm down." Pretty soon we were all laughing. I turned the radio on and "James", our new song, blared.

"Do we dare?" I looked at Zach and Cameron.

"We dare." We started jumping up and down like we were teenage girls.

"Jaaameesss, doesn't try still attracts the baaabbbeeessss. All the guys, say he's got no gaammmee."

"Dude we held those notes out way to long."

"Does it matter?" We were all laughing and realized within the first 10 seconds of the song, someone had accidently hit record on Zachs camera.

"Again I ask, do we dare?"

"DO IT!" We uploaded the video and in 20 minutes had 300 likes and about 500 comments. Melissa called to tell me we were crazy, Beth told Cameron the same thing, Brooklyn told Zach he looked hot. That girl was a little crazy, but Zach really loved her. I even caught him looking at wedding rings online one day.

*Flashback*

"Hey Zach. Got any good lyrics?" I looked at the screen and he minimized it real quick. "Go back."

"To what?"

"You know what." I hit him in the balls and grabbed the computer.

"Dude that hurt!"

"Grow up. You're looking at wedding rings?! I thought you were the one sayin what we did was illegal."

"First, again I say, OWW!!! Second, I really like Brooklyn. I think she's "the one" Mikey."

"If you say so. Hey Cameron, Zach wants to get married!" He ran in and couldn't even talk Zach out of it. Brooklyn was one lucky girl. Finally someone broke up Zameron.

*Present time*

"Zach, what was the sight you found wedding rings on?"

"Dude." Zach and Cameron just stared at me.

**********************************************************************