This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

(19)

Michael's POV:

The girls left to go home.

"When are you gonna propose?" As soon as they were gone, Zach attacked me.

"After that little episode you had, it may be a while."

"It's healthy to argue."

"Zach, that was pretty intense."

"What are you sayin, Cam?"

"Don't get so defensive." I butted in.

"I was just saying it was intense. She said she hated you and you called her a child."

"I'm aware of that. Thanks."

"Maybe you should go home. Take a breather." I don't want him like this.

"No, I'm fine. I'm still kinda upset over our fight."

"Zach, listen to Mikey. Go home."

"Wow Cam. What happened to you? All of a sudden you're only takin Mikey's side." He left.

"What is up, Cam?"

"I lost my best friend to a girl."

"So you're turning on him?" I was very confused.

"No, I'm just annoyed and I'm trying to see if he's still my best friend. It's not Zameron without the Z."

"I thought you hated Zameron." I would tease them all the time, but not much now. Cam said he couldn't stand fans calling him names because of it.

"I do, but I don't hate my best friend."

"He's still Zach. Just give him some time to adjust." I really don't know what to do in this situation.

"Thanks Mikey. Well, I guess we should be getting home. When are you gonna propose? You've had the ring awhile."

"When the time is right. I carry it with me all the time waiting for the right moment. She wants me to wait until after tour."

"I hope the right time comes soon."

"What about you and Beth?"

"I'm looking at rings, but I'm not buying quite yet."

"Just let her know you love her. If I propose before you, she may freak."

"She knows we're going slow and that I love her."

"K. Well, I'll see you later."

"We have rehersal Wednesday if Zach even shows."

"He has to show up eventually."

"You would think that, wouldn't you?" Cameron left. I don't know what is going on with Cam and Zach, but they didn't have long to work it out. I texted them saying there was an emergency rehersal tomorrow. I would force them to work it out. They both showed up at 1 as promised.

"What's up?" They looked worried.

"You two are gonna work out whatever is going on between you. Zach, you're making Cam feel like you aren't his best friend anymore. Cam, you aren't exactly talking to Zach about it. Work it out and be Zameron again." I could hear them yelling downstairs.

"You never talk to me!"

"I tried! You've been too busy with Brooklyn!"

"She's my wife!"

"And I'm your best friend!"

"Can I not have both?"

"Apparently not! If you can't split up the time!"

"You're being a baby about this!" Did Zach just say that to him?

"At least I'm listening to your side!" Cam ran up and left.

"He's overreacting, right?"

"Zach, he's your bestfriend."

"So are you."

"And you've been spending most of your time with Brooklyn." He left. 10 minutes later they came back laughing.

"Thanks, Mikey."

"You made me realize what I did." They were Zameron again.

"Let's go celebrate."

"Actually, I'm spending time with Mel. Go be friends again or spend time with your girls. Whatever."

*************************************************************************