This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

21

Michael's POV:

"Come on Mel!" We were getting ready to leave for tour and she still wasn't ready. I told her it came up quick.

"I'll be right there!" Finally she came outside.

"Are you finally ready?"

"Yes Mikey." I heard a scream and smiled. "What was that Mikey?"

"Just wait." Beth ran out.

"Cameron just proposed!" Melissa and Brooklyn ran over.

"Ahhhh! This is amazing! We can all go house hunting after this." The girls had a crazy plan to buy, or build, three houses next to each other. They just couldn't be seperated. Cameron and Zach ran outside.

"Good job Cam. You finally did it." I was happy for them.

"Yes he did. With a little prodding and encouragement." Zach slung his arm over Cam's shoulder. It's so nice to see them friends again.

"Let's go guys."

"Oh, no, you do not tell us to go. It took us three hou...."

"Get on the bus." They started giggling and shut the door. I swear, all girls are evil.

"Can you believe them?"

"Nope."

"Not for a second." We got on our bus and found out they took the top three bunks. Those were our bunks!

"You snooze ya lose." Brooklyn was just evil, perfect for Zach.

"I think I deserve it. The light catches my ring better." My silly Mel.

"Sorry Cam. I'm not getting something they don't." Beth, the innocent one. All three girls were perfect for which of us guys they were with. So much for opposites attract.

"Maybe if you're a good little boy you can have the top bunk, or share it."

"Mel, don't say that. There is no bunk sharing." Zach was so assertive.

"Zach? We already share a bed." Brooklyn sounded so upset.

"Anything for you Brooklyn. Do wanna share a bunk?" He really was the putty in her hands.

"No." She laughed. "I'm kidding Zach. We can share if you wanna get rid of the no sharing rule."

"Rule gone." He threw his stuff on the bottom and swung up next to her. I did the same with Mel and Cam swung up next to Beth. So maybe we were all putty in the girls' hands. Can ya blame us?

"Don't get too comfy, you have a show in a few hours."

"Can't we sleep till then?" I warned her, eat and sleep is all I do.

"I guess. But that means I'm gonna start planning the wedding without you." She climbed down and I jumped.

"No sleep is good." Who knew what girly decisions she'ld make without me.

"I thought so."

"So what do you want to decide?"

"I was thinking black, green, and sky blue for our colors."

"I can handle that."

"A cheescake for the cake."

"Sounds great."

"And I have no idea for our first dance." I had the perfect song choice.

"We'll Be A Dream by We The Kings."

"The one that Demi Lovato sings part of?"

"That's the one."

"Oh Mikey, it's perfect."

"I figured you might say that."

"I said it and I meant it." She was stunning sitting there. She started laughing.

"What's so funny?"

"You're drooling a bit." I touched my chin.

"I'm sorry."

"What made ya drool? Was it me?" If she only knew.

"I'll have you know, I'm hungry."

"You just had lunch."

"I'm still hungry."

"Then get a snack."

"I don't want a snack, I...."

"Don't even say you want dinner. I'm not your personal chef and you aren't 2 year old Zach."

"He did sound pretty whiny in that video."

"Offense taken!" He yelled at us.

"At least that's not you." She was looking at me and it made my heart skip a beat. It was like I was the only guy in the world, but I was also the best guy in the world.

"What about that nap now?"

"Mikey, that sounds perfect." We fell asleep and two hours later Zach was yelling at me to go.

"I'll see you tonight M&M."

"I'll see you tonight Mikey." I kissed her and went into the venue for our first show of tour. I enjoyed my time with Mel, but it was something about being behind the drums and hearing the fans scream.

****************************************************************************