This Love Shouldn't Be Legal

Almost the End

Melissa's POV:

I was walking down the aisle staring at Mikey. He and I were both smiling so big right now. We were finally getting married.

"Hey M&M." I stepped up. The ceremony was amazing, everything I've ever dreamed of and more.

"Mikey, is there something you aren't telling me?"

"There's a suprise." We danced to We'll Be A Dream and many other songs. It was an hour in when the instruments came in.

"Mikey?"

"I wanted to give you your own private concert, well sorta private. It's dedicated solely to you Melissa Martinez. You are still my M&M." The guys played a few songs for me.

"Oh Mikey! That is the best gift I could ever get."

"That wasn't even the suprise." What more could he have planned?

"Hello, congrats on your marriage." I knew that voice! I turned to see him.

"Yo...you....you're.... your're Jesse McCartney! Mikey, you got Jesse McCartney at our wedding? Ahhh I love you."

"I would hope so. We are married now."

"You got Jesse freakin McCartney!"

"I know, I see him." They say weddings should be magical, like a fairy tale. This was better than a fairty tale.

"We have one more song for you."

"May I have this dance?" Jesse was holding his hand out. I was going to dance with him!

"Yes you may." They played Submarine Warefare, a song few people know.

"Michael is a very lucky man Melissa. You are so beautiful." He kissed me on the cheeck and took a seat.

"Holy cheese biscuits."

"You're not gonna leave me for him are you?"

"Absoulutely not! He's a silly crush, a guy that's hot. You are Michael Martinez, the man of my dreams. I am honored that I get to say I'm Mrs. Martinez." He kissed me and we danced more. The instruments were still there and I figured the boys were too lazy to clean up.

"This song's dedicated to the newly weds." He started singing Beautiful Soul.

"Did you like your suprises?"

"I loved them. I knew you were planning something, but I never imagined this."

"You knew?" He looked hurt and angry.

"5 people don't leave someone alone, then act all weird unless something is being planned."

"I guess we didn't hide it very well."

"Not a chance. Oh and I do have my best friends."

"I knew they'ld spill!"

"Are they they ones who told you to get Jesse here?"

"No. That was all me. They told me to play Submarine Warfare."

"It was the one song that I always imagined a guy singing to me. I knew if he said one line in that song, I'ld be his forever."

"Thank God I have her." That was the line.

"You are so special Mikey."

"You aren't half bad yourself Mel." Around 1 we all headed home. I had finally gone to sleep around 6 or 7 when Brooklyn screamed. The 3 of us girls finally found houses next to each other so it was like old times, minus parents, plus our soul mates.

"Brooklyn, what's wrong?" Beth looked worried. The 6 of us were standing outside. She looked at Zach and smiled.

"I'm pregnant." We all ran up to her.

"That's amazing!" I think you can guess we didn't go back to sleep. We stayed outside talking, giggling, and shrieking. Just like old times. A few months later, right after Beth and Cameron's wedding, I ran up to Mikey.

"Mikey, it's my turn."

"What are you talking about?"

"Our babies will be a few months apart?"

"What are you talking about Mel?"

"I'm pregnant! My baby and Brooklyn's baby will be a few months apart!"

"Mel, this amazing! I hope it's a beautiful girl like you."

"I hope it's a strong boy like you."

"We have time for both."

"It's 11, wanna wake up the newlyweds and crazed pregnant girl?" Beth and I joked about Brooklyn all the time. The she'ld pretend to go on a mad rage.

"She's not that bad. Yes."

"Cover your ears."

"Why?" He should learn not to question me.

"Just listen to me." I let the shrillest shriek possible and ran outside. Cameron ran out holding Beth's hand. Brooklyn ran out before Zach, which is hard because she was starting to show now.

"What happened Mel?" I smiled.

"I had to steal spotlight Brooke. I'm pregnant." She and Beth hugged me.

"Alright Beth, it's your turn. You have 2 months to get pregnant. Keep our babies within 2 months apart. They will be the best of friends just like us."

"What if they aren't all girls or all boys?"

"They can still be besties. One of the boys and one of the girls could get married!" We all laughed at how crazy that would be.

"All right crazies, it's time to sleep. I don't know how our neighbors haven't asked us to move out yet."

"Our only neighbor is Vic." We all headed back to our houses to begin the rest of our amazing lives.

************************************************************