All Grown Up

Workshops

Close the door to your past, open the door to your future. Take a deep breath and step through to a new life.


Workshops. I loved them and I hated them.

"So are you going to talk to Ian?" Lilly questioned. I shrugged. "I don't know. He obviously doesn't want to talk to me, so probably not."

She nodded and wished me luck, giving me a quick hug and a goodbye before leaving. She always tried to make it to the workshops we had here. Today was a day she had work, but at least she still showed up to show her support. I hadn't told her about me and Harry. It literally bothered me so much that I had to take an anxiety pill to calm myself down. It was crazy.

"Alright, who's next?" Andy, the guy working the music shouted. I stood up and said I would. "I need Dashia and Toni up here with me," I spoke. Toni was this petite little brunette with the sweetest personality and reminded me of Tinkerbell in a way. Dashia was a petite girl with bumblegum pink hair and the loudest personality.

"What song ladies?" Andy asked. I licked my lips and said, "It should be under the playlist 'Ana's mix'. It's the first song." He nodded and clicked around on the laptop as us three girls got in our spots.

As soon as our part came up, we started dancing. This song was probably my favorite song of Little Mix's. It was basically my anthem at the moment. I wasn't going to let what anyone said about me bother me anymore. It wasn't going to get me down. I wasn't going to stoop to the level I was at back in school. I wasn't a coward anymore. I was Anastasia fucking Foster and I was strong bitch. Nobody could get me down.

Everyone got up and tried to mimick our dance. It was funny watching everyone try to do our dance. I glanced up to the enclosed sitting area above the studio and grinned knowing Harry and Niall were up there. The whole wall; floor to ceiling was mirror except where the enclosed sitting was, it was a two way mirror. People could see out but not in. They used it for producers who wanted to hire dancers for tours and other stuff, and also parents who wanted to stay and watch their kids dance.

"Anyone else want to dance?" Andy hollered over everyone. "Ian and Ana! Do your 'So Beautiful' dance!" What? No! Shut up Toni. Put a cork in it. At that, everyone started cheering. Some guys pushed Ian out in the open area as some of the girls did to me. Fuck every last one of you.

"Alright, this is the last dance before we take lunch." After he said that, he started the music. I didn't want to dance but I had no choice. No one knew we were fighting and what about for that matter. And I'd like to keep it that way.

As soon as we finished dancing, he threw his arm over my shoulders and we pretended to walk off. It was just like old times. If only we could go back to how we use to act and be around each other. I stepped away from Ian with a whisperer good job and headed out of the studio, straight up to the sitting area. As soon as I got up there, Harry sent me a questioning stare. I waved it off and chugged a cold bottled water.

"So, what'd you think?" I questioned. Niall grinned. "Well I might have recorded you dancing to Wings and sent it to Zayn to show to Perrie," he spoke. "And she might have shown it to Jade, Jesy, and Leigh-Anne."

I gaped at him. "You didn't!?" I exclaimed. "Holy balls!"

He grinned even bigger. "And they might possibly want you to do a few music videos."

My eyes grew wide and my mouth dropped open. "Holy fucking balls! That's amazing! Do you know how big that is?! I'll be a dancer in a Little Mix music video! I love you Nialler! Massive thank you, mate!"

I attacked him in a hug which made Harry scoff. "Like I wasn't the one who told him to send it to them." I kissed Niall's cheek as I released him and then moved on to do the same to Harry. "Don't be jealous, babe," I whispered with a smirk. "But thank you."

&&&

"How can you not be flipping shit?!" Lilly shouted. "Little Mix wants you to be in some of their music videos! I'd be tweeting that shit! And all you've done is call me and calmly tell me about it."

I rubbed my ear I had my phone up to and chuckled, putting it on speaker. "Oh trust me, I flipped shit when Niall told me. I was honestly fangirling as you would say," I replied. She barked out a laugh.

"I can picture you doing that. How did your workshop go today? I meant to call but Carson called in and I have to work the night shift."

The workshop. "It went fine until everyone made me and Ian dance together. It's like he doesn't want to be in the same vicinity as me."

"Fuck him and the stick he has stuck up his arse." Well. That's one way to put it. "Oh my god, Lills! Thank you, you made my day a little bit better," I laughed. "But listen, I have to go. I'm in the middle of McDonalds right now. Talk to you later, yeah?"

We bid each other goodbye and I slid my phone back in my black hole of a purse. "Next!" I stepped up to the register and looked up at the menu. "What can I get you ma'am?"

"Two McChickens, a large fry, and a large Sprite," I replied.

"For here or to-go?"

"Here please." I paid the man and stood off to the side. It was fairly quick, so I took my tray and went to a booth in the back. While I ate my food, I got out my laptop and started on my essay for one of my many classes.

I don't know how long I sat there before my phone started vibrating against the table. I swiped my finger across the screen and answered it, holding it to my ear with my shoulder. "'lo?"

"Why are you still at the studio? Zayn just drove by and saw your car and called me. He didn't want to stop by and bother you in case you were still doing the workshop," Harry rushed out. I clicked off of Microsoft Word and checked the small clock at the bottom of my laptop. It was midnight. Holy shit.

"Well 'ello to you too." I chuckled. "I didn't realize it was midnight. I'm actually at the McDonalds a few blocks from the studio doing homework."

"Hi, babe," he sighed. "I'm coming to get you. I don't want you walking the streets this late at night. Be watching for me."

I sighed loudly. He didnt need to do that. "Babe, you don't need to do that. I'll be fine."

"Yes I do, now just be quiet and pack up your stuff. I'm coming to get you. Now goodbye."

"Bye," I muttered, but he had already hung up. He's such a bossy bloke. I liked that he wanted to do stuff for me and make sure I was safe, but sometimes I wanted to do stuff on my own.

Like my Mum used to say, "To find yourself, think for yourself.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know it sucks and is short, but I'm sorry! At least I updated!

How do you guys think Ana should confront Ian about their 'fight'?