All Grown Up

Old Saggy Bitches

Everybody well don't you know it's me now 
Yeh, who's it who is it 
Well, hes back with a brand new beat now uh 
Yeh, you doin' it doin' it--


God. That incessant ringing! Would it ever stop? And why was my head pounding? It felt like a baby was continuously banging a wooden block on my head. My eyes cracked open and I instantly shut them when the light streaming in through the crack in the curtains met them. Burying my head in my pillow, I took in a deep breath. The smell wasn't of my sheets at home. This was a musky, manly smell. Mine was a vanilla, girly smell. 

My eyes snapped open as I pulled my head away from the pillow. I was laying on grey sheets. My bed had lavender sheets. I wasn't in my own bed, I was in some strangers bed. Jesus Christ! I shot out of the bed -taking note to my lack of clothing- and pulled on my things from last night. Whoever brought me home was in the shower since I heard it running, so I took that as my chance to hightail it out of there. 

How could I be so stupid? My parents would be disappointed in me. They didn't raise their only child; their only daughter, to be a slag. They didn't want me to go out drinking and get plastered for no reason. My mum drank a glass of wine every night and that's it. My dad drank two beers every other night; nothing more, nothing less. Apparently I drowned myself in hard alcohol and screwed random guys. I was officially a slag. I might as well start working the street corner. 

Everybody well don't you know it's me now 
Yeh, who's it who is it 
Well, hes back with a brand new beat now uh 
Yeh, you doin' it doin' it--


“'ello?" I answered, holding it to my ear. 

“Hey Shrimp, you still comin' to class tomorrow?" Ian, my dance partner and other teacher, asked. Shit sticks! 

“Fuckin' hell! Yeah, I'll be there. Double time, right?" 

“Yep, we gotta teach the normal hip hop and then a hip hop slash pop group. I don't know, it sounds confusing as shit, but Vince scheduled it so I didn't ask questions." 

Why is Vince scheduling these new classes? And confusing ones at that? I just wanna stick to what I know, and that's hip hop. Vince and thinking he owned the place. Pshh. It may be in his name and he may pay the bills on it, but that doesn't mean he owns it.

“Vince needs to quit scheduling stupid groups," I mumbled. I hailed a cab and got one rather quickly. When I got in I told the cabby my address and sat back in the seat. “I'll be there at one. It'll probably last three hours, so I hope you didn't have any plans before five."

“I never do on the days we have classes. Well I gotta go, this old lady behind me is giving me the evil eye at the market. Bye Shrimp."

I chuckled. “Bye Godzilla." It was a quick drive to my flat. I paid the cabby before thanking him and rushing inside. The ride up the lift went quicker then I would have liked. So did the walk from the lift to my flat. I really hope Lilly wasn't awake because if she was, she would give me shit. 

“Well look what Mystery dragged in!" Oh god. “It's the slag!"

Why is it that the one morning I choose to come in from spending the night at a random guys house that she's awake earlier then normal? Why?! “Don't even start Lills," I grumbled.

“But--" I slammed my bedroom door shut, cutting her off. Learn to drop stuff Lilly. 

++++

“Stasia, I'm going crazy! Please come save me from these jackasses!" Niall shouted. I chuckled at his shouts and stared up at the ceiling. “What are they doing?" I questioned. 

“They're being mean to me.," he whined. I can picture him pouting as he said that. Him and his pouting. He acted like more of a child then I did and he was older then me. 

“If I could come save you I would, but I've got uni and work," I replied. “Sorry." 

All of a sudden Ian came flying over the back of my couch and almost landed on me. I let out a small scream as I almost dropped my phone. “Ian! What the fuck?!"

His loud laugh met my ears making me want to reach out and smack him. He was such an ass today. A hyper ass at that. 

“What in gods name is going on? Are you yelling at your boyfriend?"

Should I lie and say yes? If I do tell him yes that means it would more then likely get back to Harry and possibly make him leave me alone. Ian wouldn't mind lying to them. So why the hell not? I'm going to do it.

“Yeah, I'm yelling at my boyfriend." Ian looked at me weird but I mouthed I'd tell him later and he nodded. “Say hi babe." I put it on speaker and let Ian say hi. 

“Hey man, what's up?" He's so into being all casual with other guys and saying bro, man, and all that crap. “Hey man. Not much, what about you?" Niall replied.

Ian shrugged. “Just hanging out with Ana, having some alone time." See! Right there; ass! 

“Alone time my ass!" I exclaimed. “You've been playing that stupid Call Of Duty shooting game! AND yelling at the people who suck!"

“You do that too mate? The lads say I'm horrible when it comes to that." Niall chuckled. I heard Zayn in the background saying he needed to go to Gamers Anonymous. I'm guessing I'm on speaker too. Good. That way Harry will hear about my ‘boyfriend'. 

“We gotta go Niall. Talk to you later." He bid us goodbye and we hung up. As soon as my phone screen went black, Ian asked what that was all about so I told him. I told him how Harry bullied me in the past, how he made me almost commit suicide, everything. He agreed to go along with it which made me happy. 

Ian was my best friend and he had been for a year. For some reason I felt like I could tell him anything. I felt like I could trust him with my secrets and awful past. Why it was him instead of Lilly, I had no clue. I have known them the same amount of time yet I felt closer to Ian for some reason. It was weird. He didn't take the news very well. I knew that because he got really quiet and clenched his jaw. That was when you knew he was beyond mad.

“I don't want you near him ever again," he spoke calmly. It was an eerie calm. Scared me more then anything.

 
++++

Everybody well don't you know it's me now 
Yeh, who's it who is it 
Well, hes back with a brand new beat now uh 
Yeh, you doin' it doin' it--


“'ello?" I answered my phone as I drove. I was expertly weaving in and out of cars at a fairly quick speed. I was going ten over the speed limit. But I had places to be and people to see. 

“'ello Stasia! What're you doing this afternoon?" Niall asked. He always sounded so damn happy. 

“I've gotta get to the studio in the next ten minutes or I'll be late," I answered and proceeded to yell out my window at the wanker who cut me off. “Ay! Watch where the fuck you're goin' ya arse! There's other people on the road in case you didn't notice!" 

My Irish friends loud laugh met my ears. “Got a case of road rage, do ya? I never would've guessed. And what's this I hear about a studio? You a singer or something?"

I blared my horn as I drove past the jackass and flipped him the bird. Once I was finished, I continued talking to Niall. “Yes I do and no I'm not. I'm a dancer. Can I ask why you called?"

“That's cool. Oh, I just wanted to see if you wanted to get some early dinner since we were back in London, but you're busy so--" I cut him off.

“You can come to the studio and we'll go out to eat after. I've only got to teach two classes." 

We talked for a few more minutes and said our goodbyes. He said he would be here in about thirty minutes which I told him was too early, but he wanted to see me dance. Two and a half hours of sitting and watching people dance....not exactly exciting to some people. For me it was exciting. I could watch people dance for days. When I arrived at the studio I parked my Mini Cooper by the curb in my reserved parking spot and ran inside the building and up the stairs. When I burst through the door everyone turned to look at me. 

“Don't even ask," I spoke raising my hand. “Just do your stretches." Everyone listened and started stretching. While they did that I pulled my hair up into a messy bun and put on a black headband to keep the flyaway hairs out of my face. Half an hour later Niall had arrived and brought along some friends. Can anyone guess who? No...no one? Okay then, I'll just tell you. It was Louis, Liam, Zayn, and Harry. I didn't know they were going to come or I would've told him that I couldn't go. 

“Okay, now that everyone has stretched and practiced, let's do the dance we did at the competition a couple weeks back," I spoke. Ginny who had sprained her ankle was manning the stereo so once we got in our places I nodded to her. 

The most I had in this class was eight maybe nine people. I told my boss, the owner of this studio, that I didn't like teaching big classes and he said he understood so he put me on three days a week for three different classes of students. Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday were when I didn't have uni in the evenings, so I taught on those days. It was easier that way. Yeah I was wore out from uni and dancing, but it was worth it. Every second was worth it. 

As soon as the music started, we started dancing. This was one of the group dances I really liked. I normally didn't really like them. Yeah, they were good but I always thought they could be better. But that was just me. I always thought everything could be better. I was hard on myself and I'm sure some of you know what I'm talking about. My mum said I got that from my dad. When the guys lifted me up in the air so I could do the moon walk to Michael Jacksons part, I faintly heard Niall and the others say something along the lines of “Holy shit! Don't fall. Don't fall. Don't fall." If I wasn't five or six feet up in the air I would have laughed. The music ended and we all decided to take a break. 

I grabbed a bottled water from the mini fridge by the door and took a big gulp. Liam was the first to speak to me. 

“That was amazing Ana," he complimented. I smiled. "Thanks Liam."

“No problem," he replied. “You should meet Danielle, my girlfriend. She's a dancer and would love to have someone other then me to talk to dance about."

I nodded. “I'll have to talk to her." I took another sip of water and let my eyes scan over the five of them. They were all in casual clothes making me look like a hobo. Casual to me was sweats, tank top or vneck, and my sneakers. Casual to them was skinny jeans, vnecks or bro tanks in Niall's case, and nice sneakers. Everything they wore looked to be designer but I could be mistaken. I only dressed casual when I was dancing or staying at home all day, otherwise I was in something nice like skinnies, dresses, skirts, blazers, and heels.

“What made you lot decide to come?" They all shrugged at my question. I acknowledged it by slightly nodding my head and sitting down on the floor. “You can sit down if you want," I spoke. They said they would stand so I just let them be. If they want to stand and let their legs get tired then so be it. It's their faults. 

Ten minutes later our little break was over. “I have to get back out there, so you can either stand here or move up by the mirrors so you can see us from the front," I explained. 

“I'm goin' up by the mirrors," Harry replied. The others followed him and stood against the mirrors in the far left, out of our way. "Since you did so good on the last dance, let's just have a freestyle day." At my words the class started cheering. I grinned. “Any volunteers?" 

“You and Ian!" One of the students yelled. “Yeah, do your dance to Fall!" Another yelled. Ian, the guy who helped me do classes, was my main dance partner when it came to just two people dancing. He was tall and lanky, the perfect build for a dancer. I was a short five foot three and he was a tall six foot two. He wasn't lanky to where he looked anorexic, but he was just the right kind of skinny. I envied him for being tall. I called him Godzilla all the time, which he hated, but he called me Shrimp so it's all good. 

“Fine!" Ian and I shouted over their yells. “We'll do the dance!" They cheered and moved to sit in front of the mirrors, while Ginny started the music. 

“Ready to do this?" Ian asked, looking down at me. I nodded with a grin. “Why wouldn't I be Godzilla?" He nodded toward the boys making me glance over to see them watching me intently. 

“They seem to be watching your every move," he commented with a smirk. “You got some admirers!" 

“Shut up you twat, and dance." Not even two seconds later our que came and we started dancing to Fall by Justin Bieber. The dance was amazing. We wanted out moves to be sharp yet soft at the same time. Our normal fast hip hop dancing was slowed down but still had that little hip hop spark. When our dance was over it was time for Ian to do his dance to Fall by himself. The way he danced and how quick, precise, and sharp his moves were blew me away still to this day. I've known him since I moved here a year ago and started working here, and his skills still blew me away. I had no clue why he helped me three days a week. He had so much talent and could be teaching his own classes five days a week if he wanted. 

“Woo! Go Ian babe!" I shouted with the others. He bowed dramatically before heading toward me. With raised eyebrows I watch him. He came over and got behind me, pushing me out to the floor. “Ian, what're you doing? I just got done dancing," I whined. 

He smirked and told Ginny to play my mix. It was Ima Monster by The Rangers and I Wanna Be by Chris Brown. These were two songs I hadn't come up with choreography for yet. I was supposed to be doing it this last week, but with classes and just getting back from the cottage I was busy.  

Ginny started the music so I started doing whatever went with the lyrics. That was one of the good things about me. I could hear lyrics to a song and instantly know a dance move to it. Or if I heard a song that was danceable, as Lilly said, I could come up with a dance for it faster then you could say bloody Mary three times. When I finished I curtsied like the nerd I was. I walked over to Ian and stole his water, taking a sip while the students took turns dancing. 

“I never would have thought you could dance," Harry spoke. Que eye roll. He never thought I would because he never cared enough about me to get to know me. If he would have quit bullying me and actually got to know me he would have found out a lot of stuff about me. I'm not always a bitch like I am to him. I can be sweet when I wanna be. 

“You learn new things everyday," I replied smartly. Ian snatched his water out of my hands and narrowed his eyes at me. “Go get your own water, woman!" 

“You're such an arse." I stuck my tongue out at him. “You should be nice to your girlfriend." 

The music was so loud our students didn't hear us, which was good because they would make a big deal about it. Niall and the guys did though. It took Ian a minute to realize what I just said and who we were by, and when he did his face turned to stone. Please keep your mouth shut. 

“So you're the boyfriend I've heard about," Niall spoke. Ian nodded, wrapping his arm around my shoulder and pulling me into him. Harry glared at his arm while the others grinned at him. “I sure am. Names Ian, and you are?" 

Niall shook his free hand. “I'm Niall, Stasia's new best friend."

“I'm Liam. It's nice to meet you Ian."

“Louis Tomlinson at your service!"

“Names Zayn."

“Harry." 

Ian smirked at Harry. “Aren't you that kid from the X Factor who dates saggy old women?" I mentally face palmed myself. Only he would bring that up. Niall tried to muffle his laughs with a cough while Zayn, Liam, and Louis cracked small smiles. Harry looked shocked at Ian's bluntness and stuttered as he tried to answer the question. 

“N-No...I mean I-I am, but I don't anymore," he stuttered. Ian raised his eyebrows. “Nah man, you can't just quit dating old saggy bitches that easy. You obviously like 'em older and saggier, so you'll always go back to that. I like mine younger and short like Ana." 

He really did too. He was twenty six, eight years older then me, and was an inch shy of being a foot taller then me. So what he said was true. 

“How old are you exactly?" Liam questioned. 

“Twenty six." They all looked shocked at the age difference. 

“So you like older guys?" Harry asked, staring right at me. I nodded and said, “Yeah, but I draw the line at eight years age difference. I'm not like you, I don't go for guys who could pass as my father."

 
++++

As sloppy, wet kisses were left on my neck I continued dancing. Before long a deep, slurred voice spoke in my ear. “Let's go back to my place." 

I didn't object. I was too drunk. My mind was hazy. All those drinks the hot bartender gave me were strong. Stronger then I've ever tasted. The cab ride was quick and before I knew it I was pushed against a door as the guys lips attacked mine. 

He pressed his lips to mine and forcefully bit my lip wanting me to open my mouth to him. I obliged him all too happily. A moan caught in my throat when he squeezed my bum. 

“How many times do I have to warn you?" A deep voice bellowed. The guy pulled away from me and looked over his shoulder at a muscled man standing in a doorway down the hall. “One more mate," he spoke with a smirk, before lifting me up by my arse and opening the door behind me. Once we were inside and the door was shut behind us, he carried me down a dark hall and into a room. 

I knew exactly where this was going, my drunken mind could process that much, but I didn't care. Without the alcohol I wouldn't be doing this. Alcohol made people do stupid things. I needed to do a few more stupid things before my life was over. Everyone needed to do a few stupid things in their lives. You learn from your mistakes and this was going to be a mistake I learned from.

“You have no idea how long I’ve waited for this.” The guy groaned against my neck that he had been kissing up and down as he laid me down on the bed.

Our tongues explored each others mouths as his hands messed with my dress while mine tugged at his hair. A gutteral growl bubbled in his throat making me smirk. Not long after that, clothes were thrown around the dark room, moans filled the air, and sweaty skin met sweaty skin.--


I sat up in my bed in a cold sweat. I did not just have that dream. Holy shit. And I knew it was from the other night because of my outfit. Jesus, I'm a slag. A big time slag. But damn did that guys voice sound sexy. It was deep and gravelly. His hair was so curly and soft too. I could run my--Oh my god. Oh my fucking god. No. No, it can't be...I can't...No, just..NO! I just realized who it was. I connected the dots. 

It was Harry. I slept with Harry Styles, the person I hated the most in this world, and I enjoyed it.
♠ ♠ ♠
Old saggy bitches.....BAHA! I made a funny!

Image