All Grown Up

Intruder Alert

I've decided not to look at my past with anger, or hatred. I consider all the obstacles as lessons learned. And you, mother fuckers, you made me stronger. And I thank you for that.

Thank the lord the weekend was here. I was going to spend the weekend back at the cottage by myself, relaxing. I was a few minutes away from the cottage so I did a quick tweet and turned my music up louder. 

@AnastasiaBaby.: Feels good to be back home in Holmes Chapel #HolmesChapelHomette

Theory Of A Deadman was my choice of poisen today. And I must say, I was really rockin' out to them too. How could you not though?

My Girlfriend's a dick magnet 
My Girlfriend got a have it
She's hot, can't stop, up on stage, doing shots, 
Tip the man he'll ring the bell, get her drunk she'll scream like hell
Dirty girl, gettin' down, dance with guys from outta town
Grab her ass, actin' tough
Mess with her, she'll fuck you up
No one really knows if she's drunk or if she's stoned, 
But she's comin' back to my place tonight

She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down she's naughty till the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad, bad girlfriend 

Red thong, party's on, 
Love this song, sing along
Come together, leave alone, see you later back at home
No one really knows if she's drunk or if she's stoned
But she's coming back to my place tonight. I say
No one really knows just how far she's gonna go, 
But I'm gonna find out later tonight.

She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down she's naughty till the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad, bad girlfriend

Doesn't take her long to make things right
But does it make her wrong to have the time of her life? 
The time of her life

(My girlfriend's a dick magnet My girlfriend's gotta have it)

She's a gold digger now you figure out it's over, pull the trigger
Futures finished, there it went, savings gone
The money spent

I look around and all I see is, no good, bad and ugly 
Man she's hot and fixed to be, the future
Ex-Miss Connolly! 

She likes to shake her ass she grinds it to the beat
She likes to pull my hair when I make her grind her teeth
I like to strip her down she's naughty till the end
You know what she is, no doubt about it
She's a bad, bad girlfriend 

She's a bad, bad girlfriend
She's a bad, bad girlfriend
 

By the time I got to the cottage it was around lunch time. As I parked my car in the driveway I spotted Gemma Styles heading my way on foot. I climbed out of my car and waved at her. 

"Hey Gem! What're you doing back here?" 

She waved back. "It's time for mine and my mums monthly girls weekend. I was wondering if you could watch the house for us? Robin is going with his mates somewhere so no one will be home."

"Yeah, I'll do it," I replied, nodding. "I've got nothing else better to do. Just spending the weekend by myself actually."

She grinned making her dimples flare up. "Awesome! Thank you so much Ana! I promise I'll take you out to a pub as thanks. Everything will be on me."

"No need. You're my friend and friends do this kind of stuff for each other." I waved it off. "Have fun with your mum. Tell her I said hi by the way." 

She handed me a house key before bidding me goodbye and thanking me once again. I had lunch with her and her mum every now and then when I came back. We had tea too. Other then that, I didn't see that much of them. They kept an eye on the cottage while I was away in London. I never stayed long enough to watch theirs for them. That and they had never asked me. 

"I'll fix me some lunch, then go for a ride on Snowflake and come back and check on their place," I spoke to myself making a mental checklist. As I made myself a sandwich and got some crisps, my phone vibrated. Picking it up and checking it, I saw it was a mention on Twitter. 

@NiallOfficial: @AnastasiaBaby. Glad I was invited! Not like I wanted to spend time with me new best mate or anything. #upset #leftout 

With a roll of my eyes I shot him a quick text. 

Your crazy, psycho fans are now going to stalk me. And I'm having a nice relaxing weekend to myself thank you. No annoying boys to bother me. ;p

He text back almost immediately. 

WELL! I find that very rude that you think I'm annoying.

Only sometimes. <3


He was such a girl.

++++++

I had just finished getting Snowflake all settled and the riding gear put up. Now time to go make sure everything is locked up in Anne's house. It was pretty dark by the time I got done with the horses so I hurried down the old road. I used the key to unlock the door and shut it behind me, heading upstairs to check all the windows. 

I was OCD about stuff like this so I had to make sure everything was locked. And I had to do it starting at the top and going to the bottom. Weird, I know. I've been like that ever since I was teenager. It doesn't really bother me anymore. As I checked the last bedroom upstairs I noticed it had band posters all over the wall. Ramones, The Beatles, Elvis, Queen, and many more. There were pictures of Harry, his mum, sister, Robin, and real dad in pictures frames as well as of him and his mates tacked to a corkboard hanging on the wall. So this was Harry's room? My eyes skanned the room and stopped on a book shelf. On the very top shelf was a sock monkey that belonged to me. I thought I had lost that when I was ten! Why did Harry have it? I knew it was mine because I had accidently spilt green paint when I was painting one day and it got on one of it's legs. I was the maddest five year old ever.  

Before I could get it down I heard someone walking downstairs. No one was supposed to be here. Who the bloody hell could it be? Some wanker choice tonight to break into their house of all nights! The night I'm supposed to be watching it! They're going to hate me. They are going to hate me. Quickly shutting off the light, I grabbed the nearest thing to me I could use as a weapon which just so happened to be an old fish bowl and slumped against the wall. The footsteps got louder as they came up the steps making my heart speed up. God dammit. I'm beyond nervous. They stopped right outside the door and slowly pushed it open. I took a silent deep breath and brought the fish bowl down on the intruders head. 

He or she fell to the ground with a thud and all was silent. I hastily turned on the light to see a guy laying there face down not moving so I nudged him with my foot. When he didn't move I used my foot to roll him over. When he rolled all the way over and I got a good look at his face, I gasped loudly. That was Harry. I just knocked Harry Styles unconcious in his own house. Oh my god. Now they're really gonna hate me. Bending down, I lightly shook him. 

"Harry? Harry, wake up," I pleaded. "Wake up please. God, what if I killed him? His mum will kill me. Then I'll go to jail and pretty lasses like me don't last in jail. I'll be someones bitch before the first day is over."

"Quit your rambling, yeah?" I yelped at the sudden deep voice and almost fell over. "What happened?" 

"I, uh....I kinda hit you over the head with a fish bowl," I explained. "And kinda knocked you out. And now you're bleeding! Bloody hell! We have to get you to the hospital."

I helped him up and guided him down the stairs after getting him a wash cloth to put against his bleeding forehead. Since he couldn't find his car keys I told him I would drive and left him standing by the bushes as I ran to my place. Once I got in my car I sped back to his mums place to find him leaning against the bushes with his eyes closed. Me going to school to be a nurse I knew he could possibly have a concussion so I freaked out. 

"Harry Styles! You cannot go to sleep!" I shouted, scaring him. "You could have a concussion! Now get in my car."

He climbed in the passenger seat and lazily buckled his seatbelt. I buckled my seatbelt and took off down the long winding road. My eyes kept glancing over at the curly haired boy beside me. I happened to glance over and see him resting his head against the window with his eyes closed so I hooked my phone up to my stereo and turned it to my hardcore workout music. First song that was on the playlist was Diamonds Aren't Forever by Bring Me The Horizon. I turned it up a good amount and fast forwarded to twenty five seconds when it really started. As soon as I hit play and the music filled my car, he jumped awake with a start. 

"What the fuck Ana?!" He winced, holding his head. 

"You can't fall asleep Harry. You could have a concussion," I stated. He narrowed his eyes at me. "So that means you have to blow my ear drums out and give me a heart attack with this noise?"

I nodded. "If that's what keeps you awake, then yes." Instead of keeping it on that song I changed it to Skrillex's newest album Bangarang. "This better Mr. Boy Band?" 

"Sod off," he spat.

"I could take you home and let you fall asleep and slip into a coma," I spat right back. "Take your pick, arse."

++++++

"Harry?" I wheeled him over to the nurse who called his name, handing him over to her. She grabbed the handles of the wheelchair and started to push him toward the doors but he stopped her. "I want her to come with me. I want Ana to come with me," he mumbled. 

The nurse looked down at him. "Is she your wife?" My eyes bugged out and I choked on the air a little bit. I started to shake my head but he cut me off. "She's my girlfriend. I know you aren't supposed to but she's the only one with me. Please?"

What?! Jesus Christ! Now I'm a popstars girlfriend! This nurse will probably tell some gossip place about us and then I'll have to go into hiding because of all his psycho fans. I won't be able to come out and I'll just die an old cat lady. I've already got one cat, now all I need is a few more. And I need to smell like moth balls. Then I'll have it all down pat. The nurse nodded with a small smile on her face. 

"Come on then dear." She motioned with her head. I followed with my purse on my shoulder and a permanent grimace on my face. The thought of dating the bloke who bullied me all my life was enough to make me want to go jump off a bridge. The bridge by my old house to be exact. And this time he wouldn't be there to stop me. 

We got in an exam room where the nurse took his vitals and all that. Once she was done she told us a doctor would be in shortly to see him. I sat in one of the extra chairs while Harry was leaned back on the hospital bed staring at the ceiling. 

"My head is pounding," he groaned. Me being the nice person I am, I leaned over and turned the light off. Whenever I had a headache it always helped to have the lights off. "Does that help?"   

He shrugged. "I don't know. A little." 

I nodded, keeping quiet and messing around on my phone. I had a few texts from Niall, Ian, and Lilly. I opened Lilly's to see a picture of Harry. A funny picture of Harry. 

I saw this and screamed. Like, I literally screamed and peed my pants.

Oh. My. God. That's scary shit right there. 

I know!! I screamed so loud our neighbors probably called the police.

Bahahahahaha. Nice Lills.
 

"Who're you texting? You have that goofy grin on your face," came Harry's mumbled voice. "Are you texting your boyfriend?" He said boyfriend with such hostility. It made my eyebrows scrunch together. 

"Why does it matter? It's not like you care anyway," I said. 

Instead of answering he changed the subject. "Why did you bring me here? You hate my guts."

"As much as I dislike you, I can't let you die," I replied looking at him in the dark room. "I'm not that much of a bitch." 

Before he could reply the doctor came in and asked me and him a few questions. He decided it would be a good idea to do an MRI of his head just to be safe. The nurse wheeled him out of the room in his wheelchair which left me alone. I got my phone out again and turned on Pandora. It was on Nicki Minaj Radio and a bloody One Direction song came on. What the actual fuck? Since when is a boyband related to a female rapper? I don't get it. I'm going to send Pandora Radio an email telling them how they're a bunch of right tossers. I changed the song, grinning when it was an actual Nicki Minaj song and played Angry Birds to pass the time.

You know, what if some of Harry's fans saw us come in here and took pictures and tweeted them? What would they say? With Niall already mentioning me in a tweet I'm sure I had gained a few more followers. Probably a few hateful tweets. Now if some of their fans spotted us coming to the hospital I'd be bombarded with tweets, I just knew I would. I wouldn't be able to take the mean ones. The scars on my wrists can prove that. 

A few years before high school the bullying got really bad. The only way I knew how to make myself feel better was by cutting. It released the pain and made it go away. Once I saw the scars it left behind the first time, I started cutting my thighs right below the bottom of my knickers. My parents never knew and I'm glad they never found out. They would have been disappointed in me. After they passed away it got worse. I started cutting more on my wrists, not caring about the aftermath, and wore jumpers to cover the mess I left behind. I never went swimming in gym, saying I had a horrible fear of water and couldn't swim. I may have popped a few pills and drank too, but the worst thing I did was become suicidal. My parents never would have wanted me to turn out like that. They would have been devestated. Now I covered the scars on my wrists with that tattoo coverup that Kat Von D has. It doesn't even look like I have scars. We all have our scars, mine are just different then others. 

My phone started blaring a One Direction song right as the nurse wheeled Harry back in. Lilly and the girls were going to get it. I picked it up while Harry smirked at me. 

"'ello?" I answered. 

"Stasia, it's Aria, Kat, Pita, and Demi!" Aria shouted. I winced at the loudness. 

"Hey girls. What're you doing calling me at this hour? It's past your bedtime."

"Okay Stasia, whatever you say. We're too old for bedtimes. Anyways, we called to tell you we thought of an idea for a new dance. It's going to be epic!"

I chuckled. "Well you can show me this 'epic dance' next time you have class. What're you dancing too?"

"It's a surprise. We can't tell you." 

Of course it's a surprise. They always had surprises for me. "You know I hate surprises."

"We know. That's why we surprise you all the time. Bye, love you!"

"Love you girls too." I hung up then looked up to see Harry still smirking at me. "You have one of my songs on your phone," he stated.

I glared at him. "Piss off pube head."
♠ ♠ ♠
Harry got hit in the head with a fish bowl.......HA!

Image