Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

R.I.P

Dear Dobby.

Dear Dobby.

I’m sorry you had to die in such a cruel way. I never wanted any of this to happen. We got our own back on Bellatrix though. You saved me, Ron and Hermione from fate probably worse than death and I cannot thank you enough. You sacrificed yourself so we could survive, which you shouldn’t have done.

Remember what I made you promise me? “Promise you will never try to save my life again” You promised me this Dobby. And you broke it. You broke the only promise we had. But I know that it was for the greater good. And I’m glad you did, I couldn’t stand another second listening to Hermione scream in pain. Or worse what would’ve happened if you hadn’t come to the rescue. Ron? Luna? I would’ve been forced to listen to all of them screaming, being tortured. Trying to make them confess something I knew they never would.

We’ve had so many memories together Dobby. When you first showed up in my bedroom, the whole wizarding world was still new for me; I had no idea who or what you were; it scared me. Then you got me in the BIGGEST trouble with the Dursleys. I still to this day cannot believe you dropped that cake on her head. It makes me laugh looking back at it.

Remember when you tried to kill me? Okay I’m exaggerating just abit. But you sent that bloody bludger after me, causing me to break my arm; then that Cyco path Lockhart got rid of my ruddy bones. And I had to grow them back. All because of you Dobby. But I never blamed you, I felt sorry for you. I knew you were just trying to do what was best for me. But in the end I proved you wrong, I defeated Tom Riddle.

Remember when i also gave you those scummy socks? Yeah I have a confession to make; they were my uncle Vernon’s. I forgot to get you a present! It was so selfish of me! Especially after everything you had done for me. But you were pleased none the less. This surprised me. It was like you had won a magnificent award. And I’m pretty sure you treasured them, or added them to your collection. You were a free elf so you could wear anything you wanted. You certainly didn’t disappoint, wearing any muggle/wizarding clothes you could get your hands on. Regardless whether they matched or not. Like I said Unique.

When I found out that The Malfoys were your owners, it made me wince. Knowing what they would do to you. Luscious was truly a scum bag. Who only cared about himself. Not even you, or Draco. I freed you, which I know you loved. About the only House elf who seemed to want to be free. You were truly unique Dobby. And then you came to work at Hogwarts when I was only in fourth year. It was a wonderful surprise. You have saved me more times than I care to remember. You saved me in the second challenge of the triwizard tournament. Giving me that Gilly weed was genius. Even if the idea was planted in your head through Barty Crouch Jr.

I just wanted to say thanks for everything, and I’m so sorry for the way you died. I dug you a nice grave, I thought I would dig you one out of respect. Instead of using magic. I still visit you; sometimes sit by your grave talking to you. I know that must sound abit mental. But I hope you hear me up there in heaven.

Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Awwwh:') Enjoy!

Gifs anyone?;)
Image
Image
Image

How cute are these?:O