Status: Alive;) Comment/Subscribe/Recommend<3

R.I.P

Dear Severus.

Dear Severus.

It's strange to be writing to you, especially considering that you are gone. I would never have dared while you were here.

I’m so sorry for everything that happened. The way you died. That must have been awful, I’m sorry I couldn’t save you. It hurts so much to know that everyone who died was because of me. You were truly the bravest man I’ve ever met. And I cannot thank you enough for what you did. Without you Voldemort would have power. And I would be dead. Everyone I love would be dead. And the world would be a cruel place to live. It’s all because of you that everyone’s so happy. That the world is back and will never be taken away again. Everyone in this world is eternally grateful.

When I went to the pensive and saw your memories, it really touched me. I never knew how much you loved my mother. And in some ways I wish you had told me, I didn’t know much about my parents. You could’ve told me some stories about my mum. I would’ve liked that. And I know you hated my Dad with a passion, but surely there must have been good things about him that you could’ve told me? I hope so. I hate the idea of my Dad being a bully. That’s not how I want to remember my father. I want to remember him as brave and loyal.

From the moment I started Hogwarts you were protecting me. I mean I would never have guessed it. But looking back through the years, I can see the connection. I know you hated me, but your love for Lily was more powerful. I never did get why you hated me so much. Was it because I was James’ son? Was it because you wish it was you who married Lily? Or that you had a kid with her instead of my dad? Or was it just an act that you had to do to prove to Voldemort you detested me? I never understood why people thought I took after my father so much. It seemed that nobody wanted to look and see the real me, especially you. It pains me that you were never able to see through your hate.

Anyway all I wanted to say is I will be forever in your gratitude. Thank you.
Harry.
♠ ♠ ♠
Hai:3
Haven't given an update in awhile so here we are:)
Lemme know what you think:)