Sequel: Admit It, You Like Me
Status: my first ever fanfiction, but im so in love with Legend of Korra, and Mako and Korra that I just had too! ^_^

Makorra

Jealousy

"GGAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHH," Korra screamed as she shot fireballs at the air.

...stupid Mako.....stupid! stupid! stupid jerk!....
Korra thought as she fired more shots.
It had been a couple weeks since me and the rest of the Airbender team moved to air temple island. Amon was not giving up on hs attempt to get rid of the Avatar and other benders in Republic City.

Exhausted Korra slumped onto the ground.
"This is too much...I can't handle all of this pressure it's too much...." she whispered as she started to weep.

Footsteps came up from behind her.
"Hey Korra," a voice said from behind her.
She turned to see Mako standing behind her
"Go away Mako."
"Korra what's wrong???"
"Go away!"
He grabbed her by her shoulders forcing her to stand up. Korra turned not looking him in the eyes.
"Just go away!" She screamed at him.
"No!" He said hugging her tightly, "If there's something wrong I want you to tell me, you can count on me Korra, I'm always here for you..." He touched her face forcing her to look him in the eyes, "Korra you know I've always lov-"
She smacked his hand away from her face.
"Don't..." she said, tears filling her eyes again.
He forcefully grabbed her again.
She pushed him away from her, "JUST LEAVE!" She screamed.
She turned away from him, "you can't have it both ways Mako.....you know how I feel about you....I know how you feel about Asami....so please....don't..."
Mako looked at the ground.
"look you can't have it both ways Mako....it just isn't fair to anyone...." Kora said through her tears.

"Hey Mako what are you doing up here, Oh. Hi Korra," Asami said as she walked up to them.
"Hey Asami," Mako said smiling at her.
Asami grabbed Mako's arm smiling at him.
Kora wiped the tears from her eyes and turned around smiling,
"Hi Asami," she said cheerfully, "Mako was just teaching me some new fire bending techniques."
Her heart ached seeing Asami latched onto Mako's arm. She could feel the tears starting to form again.
"Well thanks for your help Mako, see you guys later." She said as she jogged off towards the temple.

Once she reached her room, she collapsed against her the door. She didn't care if she was the Avatar, underneath her tough exterior she was still a teenage girl. Mako almost told her he loved her. But she couldn't take that, the love he felt for her was not the same love he felt for Asami. She knew that, she knew that with Amon on the loose it wasn't the time to be thinking about this when the future of bending was on the line. Her job as the Avatar was to protect the art of bending, but how could she do that when she couldn't even air bend, nonetheless control her feelings.

~~~~~
Dinner was unbearable having to sit across from Mako and Asami.
"Korra we will start your air bending training again tommorow," Tenzin said to her as she pushed her food around her plate.
"Can I be excused," Korra said, getting up. She turned walking out the door.
She walked off and left the temple.
"Here Naga," she shouted t her polar bear dog.
She ran up to Korra licking her face.
"Good girl," Korra said hugging Naga, "I don't know what to do girl, I love him...."
"You what?" Mako said surprising her, she didnt hear him walk up behind her.
"Mako...." she said staring at him.
"What did you just say?" He said looking at her, piercing her blue eyes with his gold ones
"Mako please it was nothing...."
"That's not nothing Korra! You said you loved me."
"Look Mako! I can't do this anymore. Yes, I love you Mako, I love you. Is that what you want?! I love you so much that it hurts me...."
"Korra....."
"It hurts me Mako...to see you with her...I can't do it anymore...please just leave..."
"Korra I'm so sorry...."
"Please, forget it...."
"No."
He walked up to her grabbing her face into a passionate kiss.
"I love you Korra," he said hugging her tightly, "it'll be okay I promise."
"it'll be okay....."

*******
END
♠ ♠ ♠
I hoped you like my first ever fanfic please tell me if you liked it