Status: Updated Every Thursday

Silence Can Seem So Loud

I Want You So Bad

The moment thunder sounds outside of the set, Darren just smiles. He knows exactly what Eleana is doing at this point in time. He knows that as the storm is thundering above the city, Eleana is sound asleep.

When he gets home, the storm still raging on, Darren is very careful not to disturb Eleana as he walks in, shrugs out of his rain jacket, and heads into the kitchen to grab himself a quick snack. All of the lights are off in their home. After pouring Eleana a hot cup of tea, he makes his way down the hall to the bedroom. Curtains are shut in the bathroom and all but one in the bedroom. The only curtain left open is the one just to the right of Eleana’s side of the bed. He nearly drops the hot mug in the middle of the doorway when his eyes come to rest on Eleana.

She is laying in the center of the bed, as she usually is, on top of the covers in nothing but one of Darren’s shirts and her panties. Darren was to choke his way through the next swallow of food before he carefully sets everything down on the dresser and walks over to kneel on the bed behind Eleana.

It’s as if he can’t help himself. Because when it comes to Eleana, all of Darren’s logical thinking goes South of the equator.

The pressure of someone’s thighs pressed against her back is what causes Eleana to finally come out of her nap. The feel of calloused hands running up and down her smooth legs instantly warm her chilled skin. And the press of lips to that tender spot below her ear quickly snaps Eleana out of her warm, nap-hazed reverie.

“Darren.” She manages to whisper, her voice coming out cracked and sleep filled.

She feels him shift behind her as the hand stops rubbing her legs while the other comes to plant itself in front of her. Darren heaves his upper half over Eleana so he doesn’t put too much of his weight on her. His lips, unmoving, from the tender area of Eleana’s neck as he shifts positions. As his teeth graze against the same spot, a gasp leaves her mouth and her eyes fall shut once more.

“I come home to find the most beautiful woman in my bed, damn near naked. It was something that couldn’t be stopped.” He whispers as he leaves soft kisses along the exposed, tense tendon that runs from the base of Eleana’s neck to her shoulder.

Since their short make out session in bed last week, Eleana has started to feel more at ease with Darren as his lips to start to explore lowe. And during a particularly heated exploration, he discovered that Eleana’s neck is sensitive and takes hardly any stimulation for her to be melting against Darren and whispering his name in a tone that should be illegal for her to use.

“Darren.” There it was. That dangerously illegal tone. As his name leaves her lips, Eleana slides a hand and grips Darren’s arm and tugging on him some. Taking her lead, Darren allows Eleana enough room to lay on her back before he moves and settles in between her legs. Darren smiles down at her before he shifts his weight to one hand so he can raise the fee one up to cup her cheek. She offers him a shy smile before turning her head to press into his palm.

He moves his hand back down so he can bend in order to connect their lips together. Eleana’s arms wrap around his neck as he moves down to his elbow, pressing their bodies tightly together. Tentatively, Darren moves one hand down her side but smiles into the kiss when Eleana doesn’t flinch, grab his wrist or break away from the kiss. He continues his hand down until the calloused pads of his fingers graze over the smooth skin of Eleana’s pale hip. Light shivers run through her body as the fingers of her right hand thread into Darren’s, still rain damp, hair.

A soft groan sounds from the back of Darren’s throat as Eleana uses her left hand to cup the back of his neck and deepen the kiss. His hand slides up her side, the material of the shirt moving with him. Eleana slips the tip of her tongue across the seam between Darren’s lips before she pull kiss flushed flesh between her teeth. Releasing it, Eleana gives a soft giggle at Darren’s moan as her fingertips press into the muscles of his taunt arms.

They pull away from the kiss and Darren rests his forehead down on Eleana’s clavicle, sucking in deep breathes as slowly and quietly as his can in order to calm his raging heart. Silently, Eleana repeatedly card her fingers through Darren’s hair in attempt to soothe him. Turning, he places a kiss to the sensitive skin on the inside of Eleana’s wrist before pushing himself up to look down at her.

“Hi.” His voice is a whisper.

Eleana just smiles. “Hi.” She pushes on the bend of his elbow after feeling his biceps flex under his weight. He shifts so he’s on his elbows and his left temple is resting on Eleana’s right shoulder. “How was your day?”

“It was fine until the storm started and all I could think about was my Sleeping Beauty.” He smiles warmly against her cheek. She giggles as the, already grown out, stubble grazes below her skin. “How was yours?”

“Boring. I got my books and supplies earlier. Other than that, I was on the phone with the store in Sacramento in order to figure out what was taking so long with my transfer.” She gives a soft shrug, feeling Darren’s head move with her shoulder. She relaxes back into the pillows. “I think we should discuss something.” Her skin heats up under Darren’s cheek and he shifts to look at her.

“What would you like to discuss?” He asks, moving to lay besides Eleana. Quickly, her legs wrap around his waist in order to hold him tightly in place above her. His hazel eyes widen as it clicks in his head. “Oh, that kind of discussion.”

“Don’t make fun of me.” She makes a face.

“Never, baby girl. Never.” After moving his weight to one hand, he slides his hand to cup the side of her neck. A soft smile comes to his lips as he feels her pulse pick up at his touch. “What do you want to talk about?” He rotates his thumb gently over the bite mark he left, fighting to hide a smile at the teeth indentations he left on her perfect skin.

“Can we go further?” A blush flares up on her cheeks and neck - which Darren feels the heat of it under his hand before he sees it. “Not all the way, just more than kissing.” Her blush deepens and she turns her head away and brings her hand to cover her face. “I’m sitting here acting like a virgin.” She groans of embarrassment.

“I think it’s cute.” Darren smirks down at Eleana.

“You and your damn innocence kink.” Eleana teases as she turns to face Darren after her blush has reduced. Her fingers twine into his hair as Darren moves a hand to tilt her face up gently before placing his lips upon hers.

After a night of drinking back when she started college, she drove to Michigan for a football game when Darren invited her. She stayed for the weekend that resulted in Eleana getting drinking too much, for the first time. When they returned to Darren's dorm, she refused to go to bed alone. So, they stayed awake all night talking.

Thanking the Lord that his roommate had gone home for the holiday weekend, Darren shifted so he was on his back in the twin bed, allowing Eleana to lay between his legs and her chin is resting on his abdomen. For the past two hours they have done nothing but discuss their turn on's and off's.

“Like, you just laying down there, looking up at me with those eyes.” He takes a quick, shaky breath in order to keep himself calm. “It's as if you are waiting for my instructions. It's almost too much for me to handle.” He reaches a hand down to card through her straightened hair before his hand comes to rest on her cheek, sliding his thumb over the bone beneath the skin. He exhales shakily as he moves his thumb to brush over Eleana's bottom lip, swollen from her bringing it between her teeth and worrying at it over the past two hours. Darren gasps when her mouth falls open a little. He can feel his eyes darken with lust before they roll back in his head when Eleana sucks at the tip of his thumb.

Releasing the digit, Eleana sits up, Indian style between his knees. “Luckily, for you, I like being told what to do. Gently.”

Darren sits up and runs his fingers through her hair once more, leaving his fingers in it to hold it out of her eyes as he cups the back of her neck. “I'd never hurt you.” Eleana just nods, turning her eyes down to her hands in her lap. “We'd be so good together.”

“If only we weren't best friends and in committed relationships.” Eleana says sincerely before moving to lay on her side, back pressed against the cold wall behind her.


Darren smirks as he leans down to kiss the sensitive area below Eleana's ear before whispering. “I’ve spent many nights thinking about what you would look like down on your knees, looking up at me, waiting for me to tell you how to suck me off.” He ends his fantasy with a gente bite to her pierced earlobe.

Moaning softly, Eleana turns her head and crashes her lips against Darren's. He groans into the kiss as one of his hands move to continue pushing the shirt up Eleana's side. He stops to trace a finger along the edge of her bra, loving the way her skin flutters under his touch. Slowly, his hand slides to cup her breast as he leans down to place kisses along her neck, biting every so often.

“Darren!” Eleana gasps as her hips roll up against his as his teeth worry into her skin, definitely leaving a dark bruise. As her hips rise to meet his, Darren groans and presses his lips hard against hers.

It’s messy, their teeth keep clacking together and it’s perfect. It’s like those first few weeks when he first started dating his first girlfriend in highschool and they just couldn’t get enough of each other, except he doesn’t have to keep one ear trained on the front door, waiting for the jingling of keys that would signal the end of their fun; no one is going to interrupt them. Plus, the fact that Eleana was the one calling his name below him made it so much better for him.

Eleana chooses that moment to push her hips up once more and she feels Darren's erection straining against the fly of his jeans. The first time they rocked together, it was barely a breath between them, but this was the first time that they had slotted together so tightly.

They both break away at the contact, Eleana gives breathless gasp while Darren is unable to bite back a groan. She takes advantage of the move, dragging her teeth over Darren's adam’s apple before sucking hard at the soft spot just under his chin. During that long talk in his dorm room, Eleana learned that his neck was another major turn on for Darren, so she decided to assault that as much as possible. As she knew he would, Darren moans loudly, the first unrestrained sound Eleana’s heard, and his hips buck hard against hers at it. He mutters apologies as he starts across her neck in a trail of loud, sucking kisses but Eleana shakes her head slightly as her fingers dig into his shoulders and tilts her head to the side to give him better access.

Darren moves slowly, content to absorb each gasp and whine that escapes Eleana as he nips at the spot where her neck meets her jaw, just below her ear, before closing his lips around it, he feels Eleana shifting restlessly below him. There’s no finesse, no rhythm to it, just aimless, aborted rolls of her hips up against his. She is just as desperate for the friction as he is.

Darren pulls back, taking a second to admire the rapidly darkening spot before trailing his lips up to her ear. “This alright?” he asks. Eleana nods quickly. He pushes his lower half down, pinning Eleana's hips to the bed. Her hips give an automatic reaction to push against his when they meet but Darren slides an arm between the bed and Eleana’s ass, curling his hand around her hip. “Shh, shh,” He soothes, kissing the spot right behind her ear as he uses his position to rock his hips into Eleana. “Like this.” he says, repeating the motion but this time he lifting her hips with the arm he wrapped under her, to meet his hips as he is still situated on his knees between her legs.

Eleana gasps and clenches her eyes shut as they finally slot together properly and Darren bucks again, throwing them off for a second but unable to care considering the sounds that keep coming from the woman below him. He rests his forehead against hers as she slips her hands into his back pockets and grips at the muscles of his ass, just holds on and rides it out as Darren continues the rhythm, constantly fitting them together with perfectly pressured rolls of his hips.

It isn’t long before he starts to lose the rhythm again, visibly vibrating as his hips jerk erratically. “El-Eleana-a.” Darren stutters. It's been so long since he's had something besides his hand to help him find his release so he knew he wouldn't last long when they started.

“It’s okay.” Eleana whispers into his ear. “You’re okay, I’ve got you.”

He pulls back then and kisses her hard, panting into her mouth and uses the hold on her hips to pull her up as he pushes down hard. Eleana tears her mouth away as she hits her climax, a shaky sound flowing from her lips as her back arches off the bed and her head presses into the pillows below her head. Darren keeps her close and thrusts against her once, twice more before he lets go, vision whiting out and his hearing going a little fuzzy.

When she comes back down, Darren is slumped against her with his forehead pressed to her collarbone and is still taking heaving breaths. Eleana slides her hands up, rubbing up and down his spine in broad strokes as she turns her head a little in order to place a soft kiss to Darren's sweaty temple.

“You okay?” Her voice comes out rough, but she smiles around the sting from being a little overly loud.

Darren nods and nuzzles himself closer to Eleana and wraps his other arm under the small of her back, holding her to him. She gives a soft giggle and runs her fingers through his sweat flattened hair.

“I love you.” His voice ghosts over her skin, making goosebumps rise on her skin.

“I love you, too.” She smiles and places another kiss to his temple. “I need a shower.”

“You can go first.” Darren slowly rolls himself off of Eleana. “I still need to recover.” He gives her a lazy smile.

Eleana laughs and pushes herself up, holding onto her head as the room spins around her. Darren reaches up to rub her back. She turns to place a soft kiss to his chest before getting off the bed and slowly making her way into the bathroom.

- - - - -

“Hey, Dare?” Eleana asks as she walks out of the bathroom, vigorously rubbing her head with a towel in order to dry her hair some.

“Yes, love?” He asks from his place on the bed, laptop across his thighs. He must have cleaned up in the guest bedroom because he was dressed in black sweats that were hung low on his hips and was shirtless.

“What do you want for dinner?” She walks over to sit on the edge of the freshly made bed.

“What were you planning on making?” He asks, looking up at Eleana.

“My chicken noodle soup and grilled cheese.”

“Then that is what we should have for dinner.” Darren smiles and shut the laptop before sitting in the middle of the bed. “How do you feel?”

“Good.” She feels her lips pull into a smirk as she stands to hang the towel on the back of the bedroom door. “How about you?”

Darren stands up and Eleana watches his sweats shift down lower on his hips. He walks over to her and runs one of his hands over her back. “I feel fan-fucking-tasic, baby girl.” Darren smiles and wraps his arm around Eleana’s waist. “Thank you.” He whispers before placing a gently kiss behind her ear.

“You’re welcome.” Eleana smiles and turns to circle her arms around his neck. He leans down and places a kiss to her forehead. “Let’s go make dinner.”

“Yeah!” Darren smiles as they pull away from one another and head into the kitchen.

“So, I got a call from my dad this afternoon.” Eleana says as she pulls a couple of pots and a skillet from the cabinet besides the sink.

“Oh really?” He looks up as she nods and fills a pot with water to start boiling on the stove. “What did you two talk about?” His eyes follow her steps from the stove to the fridge where she grabs a few vegetables.

“He just asked me if I was adjusting okay and asked me about you and how you were doing.” Eleana takes the stalk of celery and tosses it to Darren so he can begin chopping it.

“So, life going okay?” Her father asks, obvious concern in his voice.

“Yeah, everything is going just fine.” Eleana smiles as she pulls her legs under her while she sits in her office chair. “How about you?”

“We can talk about me later. I guess what I am trying to ask is, how is life with Darren? I know it has been a while since the two of you have spent more than a week together in the same space.”

“Honestly, it’s amazing. I love being so close to him in case something goes wrong. Although, nothing has really gone wrong.”

“Claire wants to know if the two of you are a couple yet.”

“Dad, you sound like an old woman who sits with her friends in front of the fruit stand and gossip about everyone who walks back.” Eleana giggles as her father gives a loud chuckle and leans back in the chair. “But to answer her question, no. We aren't a couple.
Yet."
♠ ♠ ♠
Storm
Flashback - Michigan
Making Dinner
Flashback - Phone Call

I know it's been over a month.
Also, I know that it isn't Thursday.
Good explanations for that.

It's been over a month since I have updated.
College life has been getting insane and mid-terms are now over.
So, updates will be coming smoother and there will be less chances for hiatus.

The update is coming a couple of days early because I have a dental appointment on Thursday.
So, in order to make sure this gets done, I am posting early.

Thank you all for the wonderful comments and the patience.
Until next Thursday,

Much love.