Status: Updated Every Thursday

Silence Can Seem So Loud

Put Your Hands All Over Me

On the first day of her fall semester at UCLA, Eleana was almost late for her 8:00 AM Trigonometry class. Darren has the next few days off from shoot Glee due to the fact that he is going to Chicago with the Starkids to perform at LeakyCon. He would be gone for about a week and it was driving him insane. So insane that we was pulling all of the stops to keep Eleana in bed with him that morning.

“Eleana, please.” Darren pouts as he watches her walk out of the bathroom fully dressed for her day. When she turns her eyes to him, his lips and eyes are in full-on puppy dog pout. “You can’t come with me to LeakyCon and won’t get home today until after work. That’s like, twelve hours of you being gone.”

“Dare, please. Not the face.” Eleana closes her eyes and cups her hands over her eyes to avoid smudging her makeup. “It’s the first day of class and I have no idea how things are here. So, please put the puppy face away and let me get ready for my day. My heart can’t handle it.”

He chuckles and gets off the bed, wearing nothing but navy patterned boxers low on his waist, walking over to wrap his arms around Eleana’s waist. “Fine, but when you get home, we are going to be spending as much time as possible together before my flight.”

“Basically, I won’t be getting any sleep tonight?” She asks, slowly pulling her hands away from her face in time to see Darren nod. “Thank goodness my Tuesday is my day off.”

“Exactly. You can sleep after my flight.” He kisses her temple. “When are getting home tonight anyways?”

Eleana just shrugs her shoulders and slowly ducks out of Darren’s embrace to head to her closet to grab her shoes. “I feel like around 10:30 tonight, but that is at the latest.” Gripping the door frame, Eleana slides into her heels. “Want me to pick up dinner? Or late night Chinese?”

Darren shakes his head and opens his arms for Eleana once more. She smiles and walks over, her heels clicking on the hardwood floor, to wrap her arms around Darren’s naked torso. His arms wrap around Eleana’s body to hold her close. “I’m going to miss you.”

After spending the better part of two months together, this is the first time they will be apart longer than ten hours. Eleana has classes from 8 in the morning to 11, a lunch break, and then classes from noon to 4 in the afternoon. She has enough time between the end of her class to grab a quick dinner before she has to be at Marhsall’s - the retail store she’s worked at for nearly three years - at 5 until she gets off at 10 that night. They would spend every waking moment together until Darren had to go shoot, and then when he got home, they would pick up right where they left off.

“I’ll miss you too, Dare.” Eleana rests her head on his bare chest and rubs her hands up and down his back. “But, you are going to be super busy on the phone with the Starkids while you do laundry and get everything together. So, the day will fly back so quickly.” She places a kiss to his collarbone before she pulls back.

“Still gonna miss you.” He smiles and runs his thumb over her hip.

“Darren?”

“Eleana!”

There is a thump, Darren cursing, and quick footfalls coming down the hallway. Eleana takes the time to quickly step out of her heels and drop her purse and backpack to the floor besides her. She smiles widely as Darren’s frame appears in the doorway.

“Hi.”

“Hi.” He offers her a full smile before walking over to hold her tightly against his body. “I missed you so much.”

“I missed you, too.” She collapses against Darren, barely having the energy to wrap her arms around his hips. “I’m so tired.”

“Come on, let’s get you ready for bed.”

“What happened to staying up all night?”

“I realized how rude that would be of me. You were up at 5:30 this morning. You’ve been up seven hours short of twenty-four hours. I can’t ask you to stay up any more.”

“I will though. Just give me some coffee and I will be alert and ready.”

“I’m just fine with holding you all night.”

Eleana just melts against Darren and buries her face into his chest. “You’re the best.” Her voice muffled but clear enough for Darren to make out the words. He smiles and bends some to catch an arm behind her knees while his other arm secures itself under the small of her back. He lifts her off of her feet with ease and walks slowly to the bedroom, careful not to bump her head or feet on the walls or door jambs.

When he lays her down on the bed, her arms wrap around his neck. Her blue eyes pop open and Darren smiles softly. His hand come up the brush the milk chocolate hair off of her face.

“You’re beautiful.” He watches her her skin goes from pale to pink in under three seconds.

Instead of using her last boost of energy to answer with words, Eleana pulls Darren down into a kiss. His free hand that wasn’t holding himself up over her, slides down her side to her right hip, using his thumb to rub a circle under the bone there that has peaked from under the waistband of her black jeans. Darren pulls away from the kiss and bends down so his lips make contact with her neck. At first he started out slow and gentle but then it clicks what she wants him to do.

Out of nowhere, an animal came out and he presses her tightly into the mattress, his lips sucking and his teeth biting, blood rushing up to the flesh of her neck and making multiple hickeys appear. Blue eyes slip shut as bolts of pleasure shot through her, straight down to the mess that was in her lower region. He thrusts his hips against that specific area, her heart beating faster as the hand against her hip digs deeper - no doubt leaving finger shaped bruises - another twinge running through her veins.

“Oh, shit, Dare” She gasps out, her hips coming up to grind against his.

Darren smirks against her neck, using his mouth to press light kisses to the three beautiful, purple tinged spots he had created below her ear, on her pulse, and above her collarbone.

“Tell me what you want, baby girl.” he whispers in the shell of her ear, leaving a soft kiss against the cartilage there.

When she doesn’t answer right away he uses his free hand to slip down to the waistband of her jeans, his fingers toying with the button. Eleana feels her face light up with a blush but her raises her hips up to his hand.

“I need to hear you say it.”

“Your fingers.” Her voice is barely a whisper but Darren’s dark honey colored eyes followed her lip movements with focus before smirking. Moving his face away from her neck to look her in the eyes. Her chest was moving up and down rapidly, her lips were kiss swollen, and her skin was flushed, either from the sexual tension vibrating through the air between them or her shyness.

“You are so beautiful.” He whispers as his fingers sliding in so they rested on the very top of her pubic region.

She felt her eyes slip closed again. “Kiss me.”

Darren thinks that could be the most wonderful thing he has ever heard Eleana say as he leans down, pushing their lips together. Without any more teasing, Darren using his skilled fingers to pop open her button and sliding down the zipper, the anticipation inside of Eleana building so rapidly that she felt it was going to explode at any moment. She shudders under the pressure of his hands sliding pressing against her.

His fingers dip into the hem of her panties, his hand cupping the mound there.

“Oh” she gasps against his mouth. He grins, still pressed to her lips, laying kisses over her lips, nose, chin, anywhere he could reach.

Darren began to rub her, his hand already moist before he had even started. He groans lightly, pressing another kiss into her. “God, Eleana.”

She is about to whine as she feels Darren’s hand stopping it’s action and he moves his wrist expertly again, his pointer finger flicking at her clit.

An electric shock buzzes through her veins, her hips thrusting forward. He just grins lazily down at her, leaning his forehead against hers. “Don’t hold anything, back.”

As he dips his hand lower, finding her entrance, he uses one finger to prep her. He pushes just the tip in first, feeling her walls contract at the intrusion. When he saw no objection in her face, just her usually bright blue eyes are now navy tinted from arousal, he slowly pushes the digit in farther, a brow rising as her jaw drops and a rather suggestive moans falls from her throat.

“Don’t you tease me, Darren. Please.” Eleana breathes, her voice sounding almost like a sob as her chest raises bumping against his. He gives her a lazy peck as his finger goes all the way, a gasp falling from her lips. “Oh, shit.”

Darren shifts his hips so they press tightly against the mattress below him, needing pressure and friction on his erection when he makes it all the way to the knuckle. Eleana is too tight around his index finger and it’s almost too much for him to handle as his hips rut into the mattress below him.

She felt full even though it was one skinny finger, Eleana clenches the fabric of Darren’s shirt and wills her body to relax. She may not be a virgin, but after nearly four months of nothing but a tampon, it takes some time to adjust. Darren waits for her walls to contract again before pulling the digit out and pumping it back in. “Fuck,” she hisses, her head falling back against the pillows. Eleana could feel the shocks of bliss bubbling in her tummy, blooming out over her lower abdomen.

Darren latches onto her lips again, pulling at the bottom plump with his teeth.

“I have never seen someone more beautiful as you, Eleana.” He whispers breathily against her lips as their eyes slip closed. Darren forces his eyes open to watch her, the pleasure on her face made the front of his pants tighten even more. He groans as he rocks harder against the mattress.

“Dare, I want-” Eleana stops to lick her lips, pushing her hips down against his hand.

“Anything, baby girl. Anything you want.”

“Don’t-” She starts but stops to gasp as he adds another finger slowly before picking the pace back up, pumping faster and harder. It was hard for her to pull words out to speak when this feeling of absolute ecstasy warms her body. “Not against the mattress.”

Darren groans but nods and raises to his knees. Her hips thrust up as a third finger is added, stretching her almost to her max. He felt his bulge harden more against the front of his jeans, if that’s possible. She is so fucking tight. Darren is forced to close his eyes and rest his forehead against Eleana’s when she groans out, her jaw slacking as he curls his fingers and finds the right spot inside of her.

“Darren!” Her voice tight and high pitched as his fingers continue to massage against the bundle of nerves. Eleana tightens her grip on his shirt as her body arches up and starts to tense.

“Okay,” Darren agrees, coming back to lock gazes with her, even though hers was half-lidded and swirling with lust, “You’re okay, baby girl. Let go.” His head ducks down to give her another kiss, their tongues sliding past each other as she deepens it immediately. Her hands slide into his hair as her body clenches around his fingers.

Tearing her lips from Darren, Eleana calls out his name once more as her body reaches it’s climax. Darren slows his fingers, helping her through it before he withdraws his hand from her pants. Leaving her for a few moments, Darren hurries into the bathroom to wash his hands before returning to Eleana’s side on the bed.

Darren’s smile was the first thing Eleana saw when she came down and slowly peeled her eyes open. His smile was breathtaking. She pulls her jeans off and shifts to kneel in front of Darren, kissing him hard. The force was enough to make Darren falls onto his back, his head narrowly missing the footboard. When she pulls away from the kiss, Eleana is straddling Darren’s thighs and has pulled his shirt off. Her hand is following the trail of soft, dark hair that runs from below his navel and disappears below under the waistband of his jeans.

“Only if you’re sure,” he breathes, and when Eleana nods and yanks his pants down - boxers coming too- Darren kicks them off, gets them stuck on one foot but really doesn’t care right now. She giggles softly before shifting back, taking them off his ankle and letting them fall besides her own.

When she turns back, Eleana gasps, eyes transfixed on where Darren’s dick is hard and heavy against his stomach. She runs one finger down it, curious and feather light and making Darren shudder under her. Darren can hear himself start to beg, though he’s not sure what exactly he’s saying, but it must be something persuasive or desperate because then Eleana is curling her soft fingers around him, stroking sure but light.

It’s a little awkward from the position Eleana is in, but she doesn’t voice it. She pulls her hand away and Darren whines at the loss and opens his eyes, about to ask what is wrong but he sees Eleana lick her hand. Darren feels his entire body clench and grabs a hold of Eleana’s wrist and breathes heavily through his nose.

“What’s wrong?” She asks softly, feeling as if Darren has rejected her.

After he’s calmed down enough, Darren opens his eyes. “I just saw what I think is the hottest thing on Earth and was two seconds away from cumming everywhere. I needed a second.” He gives a reassuring smile before pulling his hand off of her wrist to rest on her knee.

Eleana nods and wraps her hand around Darren once more, catching the precome on her palm on a downward stroke and it’s perfect. She stops briefly, just to rub her thumb along the ridge just under the head, making Darren clutch at her thighs and start to twist his hips to meet Eleana’s strokes.

It’s all over too quickly; Darren’s been wound up for too long - last night was beyond amazing but Darren needed skin to skin contact - and Eleana’s hand feels too good after weeks of nothing, weeks of not even thinking about wanting anything, and now he wants everything, has so much. So he doesn’t fight off his orgasm, just lets it wash over him, comes with a gasp and his body curls up so much that his head nearly knocks against her shoulder.

“Eleana!” His voice is hoarse and too loud in his ears.

When he comes down, he’s slumped against the bed, Eleana still straddling his thighs. Quickly, Darren grabs his shirt and hands it to her. Raising an eyebrow Eleana grabs the shirt with her clean hand before climbing off of Darren’s lap. He grunts and offers a weak pout as he watches her walk into the bathroom, tossing the shirt into the dirty clothes basket on her way.

She emerges a few minutes later, obviously ready for bed. Darren on the other hand has barely managed to get up and pull clean boxers on and get under the covers. She smiles and takes off her glasses once she reaches the edge of the bed. He gives her a tired smile and holds a hand out for her.

“Have I ever told you how adorable you are when you’re tired.” She says softly, taking his hand and climbing into bed besides him.

“On many occasions, but it’s okay.” He chuckles and pulls her to him so they are laying with a couple inches between them. Eleana stays quiet and plays with his fingers in the small space that separates them. “Penny for your thoughts?”

“I-” She pauses and turns her eyes up to his. She quickly turns her eyes back down to their hands as she tucks her right arm under her head.

“I didn’t hurt you did it?” Panic floods through Darren as he shifts back to looks at Eleana, the arm under her pillow moving to keep him anchored on the bed.

“No, no. It was wonderful. I just-” She stops again as Darren shifts back to his previous position on the bed. “Are we together?”

“Do you want to be?” Darren asks, wrapping his free arm around Eleana.

“Do you?” She retorts.

“I asked you first.” He chuckles and places a kiss to her forehead.

“Yeah, I do.”

“I do, too.”

“So we’re-” She turns her questioning blue eyes up to Darren’s honey orbs for answers.

“Boyfriend and girlfriend.” He confirms with a small nod, smiling down at Eleana.

“About time.”

Darren laughs and pulls Eleana flush against him. “I can’t get over how much I love you.”

“I know how you feel.” She snuggles into his bare chest, wrapping her arm around his hips, sliding a leg between his as they shift so Darren is on his back. “I love you, too.”

Darren closes his eyes when he feels Eleana’s breathing even out. He gently pulls her as close as he can, loving the way she unconsciously bends around him in her slumber. He falls asleep shortly after with his nose buried in Eleana’s hair, breathing her in for as long as possible before they are forced to separate. Moments later, a smile fills his face as his dream is one of Eleana.
♠ ♠ ♠
School and Work
Sleep

Sorry for the lack of updates on this story.
College has kicked my ass so hard this semester. =[
With Spring Break coming up next week, I am hoping to find a nice quiet place where I can write more.
And that should bring more updates to my new stories as well as old ones.

Speaking of new stories, any Of Mice and Men fans?
My Alan Ashby story should be up by the end of the week.
It's kind of like the prequel to Wake Up Call so I hope that will be something you'll check out.

I hope you all have a great week and I will hopefully have an update for you soon.
=D

Much Love.