Status: Complete

Untitled

Chapter 1

"So Mike how's Tina and the kids doing?" Blaine asked.
Blaine and Mike have been best friends since Blaine transferred schools back in his junior year of high school, since then they've made time once a week to go get coffee in New York and hang out.
After college Mike and Tina moved to New York, seeing as a good few of their friends were living there now.
"Good, how are Kurt and the kids?" Mike asked as he took a sip of coffee.
"Alright, Lily and Sarah had the flu last week so we had Alex spend the weekend with Finn and Rachel. But they're better now and Alex is back home."
Blaine and Mike conituned to drink their coffees and talk when someone came up to their table.
"Hey there Killer, didn't think I'd run into you here." A voice said.
Blaine and Mike looked up to see none other than Sebastian Smythe standing there with a smirk on his face.
"Sebastian." Blaine said.
"How's it going you seeing anyone because I was thinking that maybe we could pick it up where we left off in high school." Sebastian said smiling.
Blaine held up his left hand, which had a wedding ring on it.
"Nope I'm married. Plus I don't think that I really missed out on much anyway." Blaine said, he was glade that Sebastian decided to ditch him before he woke up the next morning.
"No way really who to maybe he'll be into the idea of a three way."
Blaine sighed, he didn't know how he was going to explain this one to Mike. Blaine hadn't told anyone about that one night.
"I doubt it, it's Kurt."
"Really? You mean you and gay face got back together after? Well that's surprising I thought that you didn't want to see his face anymore."
"Nope. We're married with three kids. I love him." Blaine said he was trying to get Sebastian to stop talking and leave him alone.
"Okay well maybe I'll see you around Killer. Asian." And with that Sebastian was gone.
After Sebastian left Mike looked over at Blaine, who was looking at the table not meeting his eyes.
"Blaine what was that all about. Did you cheat on Kurt in high school with him of all people?" Mike asked, ever since the rock salt thing in his senior year Mike's never liked the guy.
"It's nothing, it was just a stupid one night. I was drunk." Blaine really didn't want to relive that night in his head again.
"Blaine you're my best friend you know you can tell me anything and I won't judge you."
"Okay but not here. I don't want anyone hearing this." Blaine said as he finally looked up.
"Okay how about my car would that help?" Mike asked as he got up.
"Yeah." Blaine said as he got up and followed Mike out.
♠ ♠ ♠
Children:
Mike and Tina - Amy (7), MJ (3)
Finn and Rachel - Barbara (9)
Kurt and Blaine - Sarah (8), Lily (6), Alexander (4)