Status: Complete

Untitled

Chapter 4

"I can't believe that happened." Kurt said.
Him, Tina and Rachel were at the Coffee Shop once every month they did this while the guys stayed at home with the kids.
"I know. But good news is that she's fine now. She's coming back to work in a couple of weeks when her leg is better." Rachel was telling them about how one of the dancers in her new musical had gotten hurt.
"That's good." Tina said as she took a sip of her coffee.
"Mmmm."
"Didn't expect to see you guys here." Kurt looked up to see Sebastian.
Since when was Sebastian here? Did Blaine see him yet?
"Sebastian." Kurt said puting his 'bitch face' on.
"Hummel. Others who I don't know the name of." Sebastian said as he looked at Tina and Rachel.
"Actually it's Hummel - Anderson now. And this is Rachel and Tina." Kurt said he was trying to be the bigger person.
"Oh well I don't really care. I heard that your married to Blaine. Yeah, I saw a couple of times. Still good looking. It's too bad that he didn't remember our night together though. It was a really good night."
What night? Did Blaine cheat on him? Was that why he was acting so strange a few weeks back?
"I can tell from the look on your face that your wondering about our night together. Well don't worry it wasn't recent. Back in high school we had a night together."
But they were together in high school.
"I'm going to put you out of your misery and tell you that it was after you and Blaine got into a big fight and you told him that it was over. He went to Scandels, got drunk and took me home with him. He kept going on and on about how you guys fought and that he just wanted to forget about it. So I did what I could, which was a lot."
Kurt remembered that night, the destince was starting to get to them. And Kurt was tired of feeling like his heart was out of his chest. He just wanted it to stop. But it just made it worst and when Kurt talked to Blaine next day he thought that Blaine had felt the same. He had hadn't he? But if he did why did he go out get drunk and sleep with Sebastian?
"I've got to go." Kurt said as he get up.
He rushed out and got into his car. He was trying to keep his tears in. How could Blaine do that to him?
When Kurt got home the guys were in the living room watching TV, the boys were there playing with their toys. The girls were in the bed room. When Kurt entered the house, the guys looked up from the TV.
"Kurt you okay man?" Finn asked, he had noticed the look on Kurt's face.
Kurt says nothing, instead he just walks towards the kitchen. He stops at the door.
"Blaine, can I talk to you for a moment?" Kurt asks without turning around.
"Um...okay." The bad feeling that Blaine's been feeling suddenly comes back but this time it's worse.