Status: Complete

Untitled

Chapter 5

"Honey, you okay?"
It's been five minutes since Kurt had asked to speak to Blaine, so far all Kurt's done is just stand there.
"Is it true?" Kurt finally asks.
Blaine, not knowing what he's talking about, doesn't say anything.
"Sebastian?! Is it true?" Kurt asked again tearing up.
Blaine, surprised by the volume of Kurt's voice, jumps.
"Is what true?" Blaine asks, he's hoping that he's not asking what Blaine thinks he's asking.
"That in high school you selpt with Sebastian. After telling me the year before that he meant nothing to you. Did you?" Blaine could tell that Kurt was now mad.
Blaine knew that he couldn't lie to Kurt, he would know right away. He always knew when Blaine was lying.
"Who told you?" Was all Blaine could say.
Kurt just stares at Blaine, was he serious?
"That's all you can say? Who told me? Does it really matter who told me? All that matters now is that I know. How could you Blaine?"
"I'm sorry. It was my senior year of high school and you had just broken up with me. I wanted to forget about it because my heart was breaking. I went to Scandels and got really drunk. I don't really remember anything else besides seeing Sebastian there. And when I woke up the next day I was alone and there was a note by my bed. And I didn't tell you because I knew you would react like this." Blaine said pointing at Kurt.
"Like what Blaine? Heartbroken? All because you told me that he meant nothing. Most of our fights were about the distance and other guys. You thought that I was cheating on you but then you went out and did the same thing that you accused me of doing!"
"How was this cheating?! You told me we were over!" That was not cheating.
"It was only a couple of hours and yet you slept with him. Did I mean nothing to you?" Blaine did not like where this was going.
"Of course you do, Kurt you're still the love of my life and nothing is going to change that. Nothing."
Kurt sighs and looks over at the wall.
"I think that you should sleep on the couch tonight." Kurt says softly.
"What why?" Was Kurt going to leave him?
"Just for tonight. We'll talk more tomorrow. I just can't sleep next to you tonight. Not after knowing that you were with him."
Blaine says nothing but has a sad look on his face.
"Okay." Blaine says softly as he turns as leaves the kitchen.
Just as Blaine is leaving Tina and Rachel walk into the room.
"Kurt! What happened? Why did you leave so quick?" Rachel asked.
"Was because of Sebastian. Kurt don't listen to him. He probably wants Blaine again and that's why he said all of those things." Tina said.
"No. He was right. Blaine just told me." Kurt says not looking at them.
"What? Blaine told you what?"
"That they had a one night stand in high school. That night that we had a big fight and I spent the night with you crying, eating ice cream and watching romantic comedies. Well Blaine spent his getting drunk and then going home with Sebastian. Of all people!" Kurt said as he turned away from the girls.
He didn't want them to see him cry.
"It'll be okay." Rachel said as she and Tina walked over and put their arms around him.