Status: Hope you like.

This can't be happening.

I must be dreaming.

It’s being a long while that we were looking at each other, sometimes the looks were by accident, other ones I really don’t have idea.
Normally I doubt that he would ever liked a girl like me, maybe I was watching just the things I wanted to see, maybe I was just making up that supposed romance, maybe I was making me think I liked him, maybe it was just a stupid and childish illusion. But I didn’t care, yes, maybe I was just fooling myself, but it was something and that was enough for me.
I was always looking at him in the hallway at school. The way he walks, the way he acts, the way he talks, everything was so perfect that seems impossible. I could feel how my body reacted, how my hormones got crazy for all over my body every time I looked at him.
Never, ever, in my crazy and dirty dreams, I would believe what it was going to happen that day.

I was putting the code in the padlock of my locker when a piece of paper; small and simple, fall in front my feet. Confused and surprised I took it from the floor.
“In front the bathrooms, 1:30 pm. – Billie Joe.”
I had to be dreaming, this just can’t be happening.
I thought the obviously thing, some of my friends was trying to make me fall in a joke. Everyone knows about my obsession with that green eyed and black haired guy, seems something very reasonable to make me that kind of prank.
But, if was not a joke? What if Billie Joe Armstrong wanted to meet me in front the bathrooms from real?
While my head was making thousands of interrogates, I saw my best friend coming in the hallway, if one of that idiots I called friends was making me a prank she would know about it. And if she would not tell me, it would not be so hard to push her to tell me.

“You know if someone wants to make me a joke?” I asked without saying hi.

“No that I know.” She seems confused about my weird attitude.

“Tell me the truth. I’m not getting mad, I promise.” I replied.

“I swear I don’t know anything about a joke.” She said, the way she spoke convinced me that she was telling the truth.

Like an impulse, I told her what was going on.
It was something I was expecting that she freaked out.
She told me that I had to go, that I had to find out what Billie wanted with me.
But I still have that question, how I was so sure Billie wrote that note? How I was so sure that he was going to show up? What if is he was just trying to laugh at me?
I started to feel sick, the Billie Joe Armstrong I knew was not exactly a gentleman, but he was not a stupid jerk like all dudes at school.
The time passed very fast. Every minute passed faster and faster, I felt so scary and anxious, I was not sure what I was going to do next.
The clock was right at one thirty, my heart skipped a beat.
I looked at my friend, she seems so happy and excited about the whole situation.

“Go!” She said, in a way almost inaudible.

“But…-“ She interrupted.

“For Jesus, go!” She replied.
-
The note was all torn in my hand.
I could felt the anxiety running through my veins, I started to doubt about my actions, about myself taking the right option in the moment. The sweat was slipping all over my forehead.
My breaths came deep and quickly when I was getting closer to the bathrooms.

I felt a weird sensation in my stomach, I started to think that the whole things was just a joke, a dirty and fucking joke, because when I went there, there was no one there. I could feel how the disappointing feeling was consuming me more and more.
I looked at around one more time, maybe, just maybe Billie was just late.
But, what was doing there? Obviously he was not going to come.
I damned him.
I throw the note into de trash, I was being so dumb and stupid.
A bunch of feeling started attacking me, anger, sadness, disappointment, failure, there were so much, I couldn’t name them all.
Then I saw everything dark, just black.
A hand posed in front my eyes, while other one was holding me by my waist.

“I thought you weren’t coming.” ‘He’ said.

“W-who are you?” I said, trying to take the hand off of my eyes.

“Sorry for being late, the teacher didn’t wanted to let me came.” He said, so close of my ear that I could feel his warm breath on my skin.

“Billie?”

“Hi…” His voice sound so deep and provocative, making me feel a warm sensation through my belly.

Then just silence.

Minutes later, I felt how Billie started walking from back, taking me with him.
I didn’t see anything, but I heard how a door opened and then get closed. His hand started to taking off of my eyes. My eyes hurt a little cause the bright light in the room, after rub them, I turned around to meet Billie Joe Armstrong, the guy of my dirty fantasies right there, in front of me.

“What are you doing?” I asked, he was walking to the bathroom’s door, he took a key from his pocket and lock the door. “Billie…?”

In a split of second, he was in front of me. He pushed me off through the wall. He was so close I could feel his perfect body pushing into mine.

“W-what are you doing?” I replied, I was so nervous and confused. Never in my seventeen years, I felt this way before.

“What do you think I’m doing?” He licked his lips.

I opened my mouth to answer some stupid thing to him. He stopped that action.
His mouth trapped mine, making me move back and getting more trapped against the wall and him as well.
Actually I wasn’t expecting this at all, I was so confused and exited and crazy about all this I thought I was going to explode.
His tongue was traveling all the spaces of my mouth, his hands moved for all my body, God, it feels so good.
My hands were tangled in his already messy hair, I was still confused about the whole situation but I was not going to stop, no way.
Without any game, he pulled off my shirt, throwing it away in some part of the room.
His hands touch everything, but I didn’t care at all, I liked so much.
But I wanted more.
I took his shirt and I tried to take off of his body.
But he was taller than me, it was not that easy how I thought, but he understand what I wanted, because he took his own shirt and taking off from his body.
His tattoos were so perfect, covering his chest and arms. I hadn’t so many time to watch them all, because his mouth was –again- over mine.
The lacks of air make us to stop kissing for take a breath and then, kiss again.
His hands were like heaven when he touched my body. I wanted more, more of him.
When I felt his naked chest over my almost naked chest, the pleasure exploded inside me. His hands moved to my jean, pushing it down. I moaned, when he kissed my neck I felt I was dying.
I feel the need to see more about him.
My hands moved through his chest, I felt his pants then. I push them down, uncovering a big package between his legs.
I laugh.
Our lips were together again, my hands got lost in his back, his hair, his butt.
That butt that was always hidden in big and baggy jeans.
I moan hard.
His hand was pushing my underwear down, my panties were on the floor in a split of seconds.
I was against the wall, I loved the moment. But the position I was, it was not very comfortable.

“Bill- Billie, I…” It was so hard to talk when his hands were touching and his lips kissing.

“What happen, honey?” He said separating our lips just a little.

In an unexplained way, he knew what I wanted.
He moved his hands to my legs and he rise me up. Caring me to a bathroom cabin, he put me in the tank of the toilet minutes later. The thing was cold, making my body shiver.
I kissed his neck, his flavor was so exquisite, so perfect.
The package between his legs seems to grow, the only thing that was trapping it, was a tight black boxer.
My bra started to fall, his hands touched where the bra was seconds before.
But he was being such a bad guy, he was doing what he wanted with me, but I knew I could play that game too.
I moved my hands very fast, till I felt his belly, right there, under his navel.
He moaned, I liked the way he moaned, so deep and sexy.
I moved my hand for all over the package, just slipping up and down.

“You like that, huh?” I whispered in his ear.

He laughed.
I pushed his boxer down, it was so tight it was a little hard.
He separated my legs, I was so nervous, my hands were shaking, my heart was beating so hard and my breaths were coming out so fast.
He moved closer and closer, until I felt something down there. He pushed hard and quickly. Moans, screams, breaths, everything got mixed.
His lips moved from my neck till my shoulders while he was moving inside me, it feels like fire expanding for all over my body. His hands keep quiet in my waists, pushing him harder into me.
My legs were hugging his waist. Our sweaty bodies were rubbing harder and harder.
I yelled, feeling how a perfect orgasm was produced in my body.
Then Billie screamed hard, just like I had do before.
We didn’t care if someone was listening to us outside the bathrooms, we were just having nice sex and we didn’t care at all.
Billie took his black boxer from the floor and he putted in him.
I made the same thing with my panties and bra.

“That was like… wow.” I had no words about how to describe what just happened.

“I know.” He smiled, showing his peculiar teeth.

I heard the bell ringed. I felt sad because I knew that I had to come back to class soon. We can’t spend the whole day in the bathroom’s floor talking about how nice was being the sex.

“This…” I thought the words to ask him what just happened. “Why…?”

“I like you.” He said, smiling. “And I know you like me.”

“But, how?”

“I thought it was not problem in- you know, having sex, if we like each other.” He continued.

“But, - I thought I was not you type.” I looked at him.

“What are you talking about? I like you since two years. I don’t know how you didn’t notice it before.” He laughed.

The bell ringed again, telling me that I should be at the classroom already.
We stand up from the floor, we started to looking for our clothes for all the room. I didn’t know what to say, what I was supposed to say? What I was supposed to do? What I was -

“Can I ask you something?” He said, interrupting my thoughts.

I shocked for a second.

“I guess…” I was so confused and worried, oh my God I thought I was going to die.

“Would you…” Oh my holy Jesus. “be- you know, my girlfriend?”

I was so impacted, I was lost from words.

“I know.” He continued. “The idea is like, being in a relationship and then… having sex, but -

“Billie…” I spoke.

“If you want to think about it, I will understand.” He said that in an obvious sad or disappointed tone.

“No, Billie” I laughed. “Of course I want to be your girlfriend, I’ve been waiting for you saying that for years.”

I had no time of keep talking, because his lips were again over mines, but now it was different, it was not in a sexual way. It was just a kiss, sweet and beautiful.
-
The bathroom’s door opened, the hallway was empty.
After saying goodbye to Billie, I walked to my corresponding classroom.
When I got into the class, the teacher looks mad about me getting late to class.

“Sorry, I had a little inconvenient.” Oh, sure. “It’s not going to happen again.”

My friend looked at me, she seems like she was dying for know about what happened.
I saw her.
I had so many things that I had to tell her.
♠ ♠ ♠
sorry about the mistakes. my english isn't very good.