Wickedly Love

The Tattoo

**Corey's POV**
~~~~~~~~~~~~

I feel embarrassed while Marilyn looked through my old sketchbooks. He said he wants to understand me because he always saw me carry my sketchbooks with me on our dates. Its been two months I signed up on the program and got many rockstars fleeing to give me a chance. I just hope I dont screw up.

"What is this one?" he points to a sketch of a anatomical heart with the word 'Wicked' etched into it.
"Its a heart with my artist name written on it.." I said. He nodds and tugs me off of my bed and says "lets go". Before I could reply, he smiles and says, "I want this tattooed on my chest".

--

After he got 'inked', we were having dinner with Twiggy, Wednesday, and Joey. Joey kept talking about his 'invisible ink' he once mentioned on an interview on youtube. Wednesday with a cigarette in his mouth, laughs at Joey who keeps on pushing the conversation. Twiggy keeps texting someone which leaves Marilyn and I still trying to get Joey to change the subject.

Eventually, Wednesday speaks noticing the new tattoo on Marilyn's bare chest.
"Nice. where did you get the idea from?" he puffs on his cigarette.
"Corey's sketchbook. Wicked is his artist name." Marilyn answered.
"I love the colors! Is the colors like the sketch too?" Joey chimed in.
"No. The sketch is in black and white." I chimed in.
"Is the sketch as detailed as the tattoo?" Twiggy finally spoke.
"Yep. Very detailed." Nodded Marilyn.

after all was said, silence strucked over us.
"Anyways, I was thinking to get my hands 'invisibally tattooed'". Said Joey.
--

When we got back to the mansion, I went straight to my room. There, I saw Ginger Fish sleeping on my bed holding my stuffed bunny doll, "Tina". I didnt want to disturb him, so I called his bed as my own. I guess im not ready to share a bed yet with him. Or with anyone.
♠ ♠ ♠
----