‹ Prequel: Rock 'N' Roll Dreams
Status: I honestly don't know how often I will update this, but I will try.

Tattoo Reality

Denver

I kiss Oceana back with passion. I never thought that she would run out of her apartment to stop me from leaving nor did I think that I would end having sex with her within a minute after that kiss. I never thought it is possible for me to actually get the girl I have been wanting to pay attention to me even for a night.

***

I wake up naked with my arm loosely laying across Oceana's waist. I get up and pull some clothes on. I go to the kitchen and run my hands through me hair. Why in the world would I let it get that far? She has a boyfriend. I'm fucked.

I start to cook for the both of us. I don't bother on waking her up. She will shortly when she can smell the food anyways. I stand in the kitchen and think about what we did. I mean how could I of all people let it go that far? Why couldn't I have stopped it?

I look up to see her standing in the doorway of my room. "Cooking breakfast?" she asks as she goes and sits at the bar. I nod my head 'yes'. "That's good. So what happens now?"

"Oceana, I don't know what happens now. How are we going to explain this to Reese?" I say pushing away from the counter.

"What about this 'we'? I need to be the one to tell him," she says stubbornly.

"Oceana, do you think that he won't want to talk to me about it? He is going to want to know my side of the story. I think it's best if the both of us tell him." I feel like tearing my hair out. I don't know why I had to let this happen.

"Denver, don't worry about it. We aren't exclusive yet. He told me that he didn't want anything too serious yet." She is trying to calm me down as well as convince herself that everything is going to be alright.

"What happens when he does want to be serious? What happens then? What are you going to tell him? That you have been 'fooling around with your best friend'. Oh, wait! Or are you not going to tell him? He is going to find out sooner or later," I say, trying to keep my voice down.

"Calm down, Denver. I think about this. Give me some time to think before you go off freaking out like a mad man," she says, running her hands through her hair. "The world isn't over just yet."

I look at her trying to see if she truly wants time to think. "Fine. Think it over," I groan, setting the plate of food in front of her. "But don't take too long."

I see her smile weakly before taking the food to her mouth and begin to eat. I follow suit with my plate.
♠ ♠ ♠
First chapter with this group. Hope you like:) It's going to be in Denver's and Oceana's point of view in this book. Tell me what you think guys:)