Joker's Little Girl

Daddy's Girl

I race down the steps of the printing press when I heard 4 dogs barking. I push pass all of my father’s men and throw myself into my father’s arms. I press my face into my father’s purple jacket and breath in the smell of gun powder, gasoline, and blood. I heard my father’s dark chuckle that make a lot of grown men run the other but to me it’s the most wonderful sound ever. I look up to see my father’s painted up scarred face and smile at him.

If you didn’t figure it out that the Joker is my father then all of you are stupid.

I guess I should tell you people my ‘life’ story, seeing that all of you are in my head right now.

My name is Jezebel Raven Aura Napier. Yeah I go by Napier; it’s my dad real last name. I’m 19 years old with blonde hair and blue/gray eyes. I'm 5'2, about 95 pounds give or take and is 'sweet'. Daddy says I can fool the best of the best with my sweetness. If you can't tell Im not sweet, not even close. Well i can when i really want something.

My dad always said I look like my mom, Harleen Quinzel or as the people of Gotham know her Harley Quinn. My parents met when they were 14, had sex, and got pregnant, then about 4 years later mom falls off a cliff. I don’t remember my mom at all and the only time I ‘see’ her is when I sneak into Dad’s office and go through his newspaper clippings. I don’t think my father loved my mom at all, he told me when I was younger that he did but I was around 6 years old when I asked him about her. I don’t really care about her, I mean she did give me life but she was the one who went flying off a cliff. But whatever enough about my mother, she doesn’t matter.

As you can see I am a Daddy’s girl, still, and that will never change. I love my dad, no matter how many people he kills, he is still my dad. Daddy made me go to school but I didn’t want to go to college. Like really my Father gives me everything I want, I can shop without worrying about money, get all the best things, eat wherever I want, anything. I know I sound spoiled and I am but im not a brat about it. I can bitch and complain all I want but why should I when dad goes out and robs banks and gets shot at by the cops to get me money to spend.

I should tell you im not like my father, mostly. I killed a couple of people but only cops and that was when they broke into one of my dad’s hideouts. I had to protect myself. So I took one of daddy’s knives and killed them. And no I didn’t put a ‘grin’ on their faces. That’s just daddys’ thing.

Speaking of Daddy, I think he’s talking. Well he is looking down at me. Shit I really got to stop talking to you people, if I don’t I’m probably gonna be put into my dad’s room in Arkham. I giggled at that and Daddy looked at me weirdly.

“Baby-Girl are you talking to uh your- yourself?” Daddy has his happy grin on his face. You guys only see the ‘happy’ grin when he’s killing someone.

“No Daddy, only you do that. I was thinking but you wouldn’t know what thinking is, would you Daddy?” I asked in a sarcastic tone.

My Father laughs loudly and hugs my closer to his body. And no he isn’t trying to strangle me to death. I know your probably saying “Oh yes he is”, right? Nope, im the only person in the world that could back talk the Joker and live.

I feel a nudge on my leg and I look down to see one of the Rottweiler’s that dad took from that dumb gang leader dude. I didn’t care to learn his name when dad was burning his money, then having his own dogs eat him. Yeah not the best thing for a 16 year old to watch.

“Hey Butch.” I coo at the cute dog. I mean yes this dog kills but he is so cute and becomes a lap-dog with me, or as my father puts it a ‘pussy bitch of a dog”.

I bend down to hug him around his large doggy neck. I could practically hear my father roll his eyes at this.

I stand up, brush off my Tripp black ripped skinny jeans, and walk away from my father and his men. There is only some much a girl can hear about bombs, guns, knives and The Batman.

Ugh the Batman. He made my father miss a lot of important things in my life by always send him to Arkham. I mean really what kind of man sends a father away on his only daughters’, CHILD, 10th birthday. I had to spend it with my father’s dumbass gang. Well only four of my father’s men I could stand.

Well I actually love them. The brotherly type of love, you sicko.

They are quadruplets; Victor, Damien, Jackson and Draven.

Victor, the oldest, always steps up as the ‘dad’ for me every time my father was in Arkham or in Jail.

Damien, the jokester, that man can never take anything seriously. Im the only reason why dad never killed him.

Jackson, the quiet one, he is the one I always go to when I need someone to talk to. I guess you can say he’s like my diary or something like that.

Draven, my favorite, he is the most like a brother to me. He does everything an older brother does. He protects me, bullies me, fights with me, takes me places, play games together and always make sure im happy. He was the one who made sure I got to keep Butch as mine.

I walk into my loft and drop onto my couch. My father made the whole top floor into an apartment for me. His is a floor below mine and then below him is where Vic, Dame, Jackson and Drave live. All my father’s other men sleep on the main floor.

I put on my iPod which is in the docking station of my stereo. Butch walks over to me and plops down on the floor by my feet. I start feeling tired when Avenged Sevenfold’s A Little Piece of Heaven starts to play. So I lie down on the couch and close my eyes, slowing drifting off to sleep.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is my first Batman fan fiction and I love the movies but I don’t really know everything about Batman and the comics and shit so im kinda just gonna wing some of this.

And yes I do know that Joker and Harley got together when he was in Arkham and she was his doctor or something like that. I also know that Joker ‘has no heart’ and only cares for himself but that cant happened so if you have a problem with that stop reading. Hopefully this turns out great or even good and you guys like it.

I know I made Jezebel sound very spoiled I just thought since the Joker robs a lot of banks that he uses some of the money to give his daughter whatever she wants, so yeah that why she is like that.

Review / comment / whatever you want I just really want to hear your guys thoughts on this.