Joker's Little Girl

Daddy's Hurtful Words

“Jez, come in here a sec!”

Me and Kara look up when we heard my dad’s voice. We look at each other and shrug. Kara gets up first then leans down to pull me up. I grab Chaos and hold him tightly in my arms. I walk inside with Kara right next to me. She throws her arm around my shoulders and pulls me closer to her. We walk into the kitchen and look at my brothers, Bane, my father and some of Bane’s men.

“You’re gonna have to go out with Bane and his men, ok?”

“Why, daddy?” I look up at my father’s eyes and saw that they were cold and emotionless.

“Because I said so Jezebel, now listen to me for once in your life.” I flinched at my father’s harsh voice. Whimpering I hid my face in Kara’s side. I have never heard my father raise his voice and he never spoke to me like that. EVER. I was really scared of my father. “Jezzie, baby im sorry.” I flinched even more when I felt my father touch my arm. I push him away from me and run up the stairs with tears falling from my eyes. I push open my bedroom door and throw myself onto my large bed. I curl up into a ball and whimper loudly when I heard some open my door. I know it’s a man by the heavy footsteps but I don’t know when man it was. I felt my bed dip by the person sitting down and I curl into a tighter ball. I felt a hand on my arm, I try pulling away from the hand but they were gently holding my arm.

“Mi Amor?” I sniffle but looked up at Bane’s soft brown eyes. I threw myself into his large chest and cry some more. Bane wraps his arms around my small body and pulls me into his lap. He softly runs his fingers through my hair while rocking us back and forth.

“I-I don’t kn-now wh-what I d-did, w-why was h-he yel-yelling a-at me?”

“Don’t worry about that, mi amor, just dry tour tears and get ready. Me and you are gonna have some fun.” I looked up at Bane and smiled some. I kissed his chin and got off of him. I walked to my closet and looked at all of my clothes. Hmm what should I wear?

“Ooo this looks good!” I grab everything and walk into my bathroom. I looked at my semi red eyes and sigh. I fixed my makeup and made sure my eyes aren’t red anymore. I get dressed in the clothes I picked out and walk out. I walk down the steps Bane and his peoples look up when they hear the clacking of my boots.

“Really? How the hell are you gonna run in skinny heeled boots?” I shook my head at Draven’s question and look over at Kara. I smile when I saw she was dressed like me. Leather jacket, skinny jeans, tight black shirt and heeled boots. We look good XD.

“If we are going out I want to look my best.” I smirked up at Draven and hooked arms with Kara. We walk outside to the vans, trucks and motorcycles? Why were there motorcycles? I look over at Bane and saw him putting on a leather jacket. I licked my lips when I saw how tight the material was over his arms. Kara elbows me in my side and smirks at me. I stick my tongue out at her and walk over to Bane. “Where am I going to be?”

“Right next to me, mi amor.” And with the said Bane starts up his bike and it roars to life. I get on behind him and hold on to his waist. Bane places on hand over mine and squeezes them before putting on his helmet and driving off. I close my eyes and let the wind blow my hair back. I open my eyes when I felt the bike stop. I get off of the bike and watch as Bane give orders to one of his men. He gets off of the bike and wraps an arm around my shoulders. The lackey takes the bike somewhere and it’s just me and Bane now while everyone else goes to where they need to be. “I want to by my side at all times, ok?” I nod my head at his words and lean my head on his leather covered chest. “Oh and wear these.” I look up when he puts dark aviators on the top of my head. I place them over my eyes and look at all the people passing us. I smirk a little at the thought that all these people don’t know what’s gonna happen. Hell I don’t even know what’s gonna happen; all I know is that I have to stay by Bane. Not that I minded, he he.

“It’s time.”