Joker's Little Girl

If you're a monster, then I'm a freak

“Everything.”

I shiver at the raspy voice. I stay quiet trying to figure out how to start.

“From the beginning.”

Shit I didn’t even know I said something.

“Uh… the beginning right… Well ever since I was little my father was always taken from me. I watched as batman would swoop down and save the day for Gotham but never for me. He would arrest and beat down my father in front of me. Batman would be rewarded as a hero and my father a criminal. But then never knew the real reason why my father does what he does.
He tried when I was first born to get a real job but they always shut him out because of the scars. It was always his scars, nothing else. My father wanted me to have anything I ever wanted and the only way he could get the money for that was robbing banks. That was how it all started.”

I locked eyes with Bane before looking back down at me hands.

“He would put on his suit he got from the thrift store, slap on some grease paint, walk into a bank and rob it blind. I never knew what he did at first. He would say that he was a big business man that got whatever he wanted with a flick of his finger. I didn’t understand what he meant but as I got older I understood that a flick of his finger meant he shot them.
When I was 4 years old I saw my father beaten and just a step away from death. I watched as Batman almost killed my father and then take him from me. That was the first time I saw the truth.
My father may be a criminal but Batman was a true evil. Everyone praised him for locking up the Joker but no one in the outside world saw what he really did. He stopped the Joker’s evil schemes but he took my father away.”

I didn’t know I started crying till I felt Bane’s calloused fingers lightly brushing the tears away. I looked up into Bane’s soft brown eyes.

“You don’t have to talk anymore. I don’t want you to push yourself.”

I shook my head and took in a deep breath.

“I hated the Batman but I wasn’t scared of him. I was scared that he would take my father again. I didn’t see him for years, I thought it was over. I stupidly believe that Batman was done with my father. I lived my life in happiness, finally. I had my father by my side. He wasn’t in Arkham anymore. But then during a robbery, Batman shot Jackson. He always took my father away and now he tried to kill my brother.
In the hospital I met Bruce Wayne. I thought I finally met the guy that would take away all the darkness in my life. He was handsome and charming. He always popped up outta nowhere. I started to fall for him.
One day Batman came into the warehouse demanding that I go with him. That being with my father wasn’t safe. Dad was saying that wasn’t why he wanted me. That Batman is Bruce Wayne. I thought Dad finally went crazy, until Victor told me that Dad was telling the truth. I stormed up to Batman and after a little struggle I ripped away his mask and saw it was Bruce.
My heart broke completely that day. Bruce Wayne, the man I thought could finally save me was Batman, the man that always broke me. I finally snapped.
I didn’t want to be walked on anymore, especially by a man. My heart harden and turned to ice. I stopped caring, until you showed up.”

I grabbed the side of Bane’s mask and lightly turned his face towards me. I looked into his eyes again and smiled.

“You actually broke into the wall I put around my heart, Bane. Im not saying im in love with you because im not, well not yet. I actually felt something towards a man, that wasn’t anger. I do feel safe with you but I don’t want my heart broken again.”

“Why would you want to be with a monster like me? I can’t kiss you. If I hold you to tight, I would break you. Im no good for you.” Bane stands up and walks towards the door.

“You’re no monster.” I whispered quietly but I knew he heard me since he stopped in the doorway. “You can’t ever be a monster to me. Batman is the monster, not you. Never would it be you.” I look up at the tense frame of Bane.

This man isn’t use to feelings. He doesn’t like showing other people that he cares. Bane keeps this wall up and doesn’t let anyone in. but I think I did something probably no one else has done. I got a place in his heart. He shows he cares about me by standing up for me, by protecting me. He is there for me to talk to. He listens to me and doesn’t pretend. Bane does care for me like I care for him.

“You told me when you first came here, never put yourself down. So why are you? Why can’t you accept that I do care for you? Why shut me out?” I flinched when my voice cracked a little at the end.

“Because im not good enough for you.” The whisper wasn’t really a whisper at all; it was like he was talking regularly. But is it weird that I understood the way he talks and the loudness of his voice?

“Bullshit! If your no good for me then who the fuck is? I am a criminal’s daughter. Who is gonna want Joker as their father in law? I can’t ever be with a normal person. Why would a normal person want a freak as a wife?”

“You’re not a freak.” Bane turned around sharply and looked down at me with anger in his eyes. He really does hate it when I talk bad about myself. I hope now he understands how I feel when he does it.

“Just like you’re not a monster.” My voice was calm and leveled. There was no sadness, nor was there anger. I wanted Bane to see that he is not a monster to me; he is just a scarred misunderstood man. A scarred misunderstood man that im falling for.

He walks towards me and places a warm hand on my cheek. He bends down some so we are at eye level.

“I am a monster.”

“Then I am a freak.” I said quickly after him. I was not gonna let this go.

“Why do you have to be so stubborn, Mi amor?”

“If you want me to stop being stubborn, then give me what I want.” I could tell he was smirking at me by the crinkling of his right eye. I smile up at him and wrap my arms tightly around his large neck.

“I would give you anything in the world besides myself.” I throw my hands up in the air and shove him away from me.

“Why the fuck do you deny me? Is it because my body is scarred, is that it? Im not beautiful enough for you.”

Bane wraps his arms around my waist and pulls me to him. One of his hands is in my hair while the other is resting on my hip bone. I push and shove at him but he doesn’t move at all. I slump down finally giving up the losing battle.

“You are beautiful, Jezebel. But you are too beautiful for me. I don’t compare to you.”

“Says the man that can kill with his bare hands.” I mutter into his chest.

“Yes I can do that and that is one of the reason I cannot be with you. I am a killer. I could hurt you with my pinkie and I would never want to bring you any pain.”

“But you’re bringing me pain now. I need you Bane.”

“No you just think you need me.”

I look up at him with tears in my eyes. He really doesn’t want me.

“Fine! If you don’t want me then leave! Leave and never come back! You are just like Batman, you only care about yourself.”

I shoved him away from me and I ran out of my bedroom. I ran down the stairs shoving my father’s and Bane’s men out of my way.

“Jez, What happened?!” I heard Victor call after me but I ran past him.

Damien grabs me by the waist and starts to walk to the kitchen, where I guess my father is. I didn’t want Dad to see me like this so I kick Dame in the balls. He drops me and falls to the floor holding his private area.

I bend down whisper im sorry before running out of the house and into the backyard. I could hear feet pounding against the ground but I refused to look back.

I trip over a rock and fall to the ground. I put my hands out in front of my, trying to soften my fall. I cry out when I fell onto my wrist. I don’t think it snapped but it still hurts. I curl up into a ball and cry softly. The pounding feet stopped. I thought that they turned around to leave me alone but instead that person picked me up in their arms.

I could hear breathing but it was a normal breathing sound. It kinda sound robotic.

I froze and looked up to the hurt eyes of Bane. Hey if he is hurt then how the fuck should I feel. I put my feelings out on the table and he just squashed it with his hands.

“I never said I didn’t want you.”

“No you just said that you’re not good enough for me and I shouldn’t be with a monster. And your right you are a monster.” I fight him to get him to put me down but he doesn’t.

“Do you really believe that?” I sigh and look into his eyes.

“No I don’t. You’re not a monster.” I sighed out and looked back down at my dirty hands. My right wrist was slightly swollen and is bruising.

“I am no good for you but I still need you.” I look up at him shocked. Does he mean it or is he just playing me again?

I say nothing to him and he stands there with me in his arms waiting for my answer. But I don’t have one. He told me before that he would give me anything in the world besides himself. And now he is saying that he needs me. When I told him that he brushed it aside.

Shouldn’t I do that? Shouldn’t I just brush it aside and act indifferent just like him? Or should I show him just how much he means to me?

I open my mouth to say something but a voice I never heard called out.

“Bane, my love, what are you doing with that child?” I look up to see some foreign looking lady walking towards us.

She called Bane her love. Bane belongs to someone else. He was just trying to appease me. He has no real feelings towards me.

I push on his chest and whimper slightly at the pressure put on my injured wrist. Bane places me carefully on my feet. I turn away and when I took a step forward, Bane wraps his arm around me and pulls me back. I dig my nails into his arm and smirk when I saw him tense.

“Who are you?” I look up at her and smirk a little more.

“Shouldnt I be asking you that, seeing as you are in my house.” I cock my head and look at her innocently. She glares down at me with her hands on her hips. I take a quick look up at Bane and remember that he told me if I was ever hurt or scared he would protect me. I smirk inward.

I whimper loudly while looking scared as she glares down at me. I push myself into Bane’s side and hide my face in his bulletproof vest. His arm tightens around me and his head snaps down at the unknown woman.

“Talia stop glaring at her. She has done nothing to you.” Banes voice was powerful yet a little soft. I knew he had some kind of feelings towards her. I just don’t know what kind. Talia looks up at him hurt. Hmm so she is in love with Bane. I could use that.

I wrap my arms around him and snuggle into his warm body. I shake as if I was cold. Bane takes off his fur coat and wraps it around me before placing his arm back around me.

I smirk a little when I see the jealousy in Talia’s eyes.

“But-“

“Would you excuse us, Talia? I still need to finish my convocation.”

Ah shit, I forgot about that.

Bane walks ahead of me and takes my hand in his. I follow him with my head down while Talia stands there glaring at my back.

I would have been happy I won, but I still haven’t won this thing with Bane yet.

He pulls me up to my room and sits on my bed. He pulls me to sit on his lap and makes me look up at him.

“Well?”

“Well what?” I say innocently.

“Stop pretending you don’t know.”

I sigh loudly and look away from Bane.

“I told you how I felt and you pushed me away. Now you are saying that you need me, but you don’t explain how you need me.”

“I want you to be mine.” I shivered at the dominance in his voice.

“And if I say no?”

“That is not an answer.”

I smiled up at him and wrap my arms back around his neck. I cuddle up to him and sigh happily.

Well I got what I wanted.

Bane is mine and I am his.

But why do I feel like im not complete? What is making me feel like I am not fully happy? What or who could it be that I need in my life?
♠ ♠ ♠
And im back writing this story again!!!!!

check out my new stories...

THE UNWANTED MATE is a Avenged Sevenfold fanfic. A Jimmy 'the Rev' Sullivan fic to be exact... Vampire/human thing going on too =]

THE VIPER ASSASSIN is a WWE fan fic. Randy Orton wants Triple H's daughter...who used to have a big crush on him... until she found out who he became....

FINALLY IM FREE is the third part of the LOST IN THIS HELL SERIES.... CHECK IT OUT!!!!!!!

COMMENT/REVIEW/SUBSCRIBE/WHATEVA YOU PEOPLESSS LIKE TO DO!!!!!!