Joker's Little Girl

Leaving

*Still in 3rd person*

Jezebel sat on the private plane surrounded by Bane’s men. Kara sat next to her asleep, she was tired from all the crying she did. Hell so was Jezzie but she fought through the tiredness, waiting for something to happen. Whether it be Bruce or her father. She wanted one of them. She also wanted her brothers but she thought that was asking too much. Anyway she knew her brothers were still alive. Probably locked up in Black gate but still alive.

So Jezebel still sat looking out of the window as Bane watched his girlfriend.

Somehow Bane knew they weren’t going to last. Her heart wasn’t fully into their relationship but Bane wasn’t mad about that. Bane was mad how Bruce Wayne or the Batman keeps playing with her heart and emotions. Bane loves Jezebel with all of his heart and only wants her happy.

“Bane, when do we leave?”

He looked up and saw his little love looking at him with dead eyes. He opens his arms for her and watch as she slowly walks over before crashing into his chest.

“We can leave whenever you want to leave, mi Amor.”

“Now, I want to leave now. I can’t sit and wait any longer. They aren’t coming here. My father is probably already in custody and Bruce is probably already with Rachel.”

Bane’s heart broke a little as he saw all of that pain in her eyes. All his little love wanted was to be cared for and loved. But Bane just wasn’t the man she wanted for the job. She wanted Bruce Wayne for the job. But Bane will never leave her side.

There was a banging on the door and Bane go up to open it.

*~*~*~

The Joker sits, smiling, content. Stephens guards the door.

“I want my phone call. I want it… I want my phone call”

“That's nice.” Stephens tone was uncaring and he really just didn’t care.

The Joker tried to look innocent but how can a painted face scarred man look innocent. Especially when he called hundreds maybe thousands of people “How many of your friends have I killed?”

“I'm a twenty year man. I can tell the difference between punks who need a little lesson in manners, and the freaks like you who would just enjoy It.” it was quiet for a while before he looked over at Joker. “And you killed six of my friends.”

Six. The Joker mouths sarcastically.

*~*~*~

The bat-pod skids sideways, wheels flipping as the gyro keeps Batman upright on the tumbling bike- it comes to rest- guns lined up with a fire exit- BLOWS the door off its hinges…

The Batman sprints down the hall and stops at a door before he kicks it open. Batman smashes it open...Batman bursts through the door and Dent looks up in horror.

“NO! Not me... Why did you come for me?!”

Batman stared at Dent. The Joker lied, not surprising. He knew, The Joker knew that Batman would come for Rachel. The counter hits 5 seconds. Batman drags Dent out and Dent fights to stay.

“RACHEL!”

Over the speaker, Rachel speaks “Harvey? Harvey, it's okay...”

“RACHEL!!!”

~*~*~*~

Bane opens the plane door only to see one of his men standing there. Barsad looks at his leader before looking at the crushed look on the young woman’s face.

“The bombs went off.”

“Then it’s time to go.” Bane said before he let Barsad into the plane. He watches as Jezebel curls up into a ball on a chair and cries. She is losing her whole life, everything she has ever known because of Batman.

And Bane swore he will get the Batman back for hurting her.

~*~*~*~

The Joker sits like a kid kept after class. He smiles.

“You know why I use a knife, Detective? Guns are too quick. You don't get to savor all the little emotions. See, in their last moments, people show you who they really are...”

Stephens tries hard to ignore him. It isn't working.

“So, in a way, I knew your friends better than you ever did.” He lets out a small chuckle. “Would you like to know which of them were really cowards?”

Stephens rolls up his sleeves and walks towards Joker. “I know you're going to enjoy this. But I'm going to enjoy it more.”

Stephens punches the Joker in the gut. The Joker lets out a wild laugh.

~*~*~*~

The white van pulls up next to the plane and four men get out. All four have clown masks on. The tallest and biggest walks up the stairs to the plane first. His fist pounds on the door. He waits for a bit before an even bigger man opens the door.

“Who are you?” The mask that covered his face made his voice sound weird but Bane was still a scary individual. But the four men weren’t scared.

The first man takes off his mask. Cold blue eyes stared at the larger man.

“Let us through, Bane.” Victor said before he heard Jezebel’s cry of happiness. A small body crashes into his and he lifts his sister up and into his arms. He walks into the plane with the other three following.

Jezebel watches as the three men take off their masks and she is left staring at her brothers. All of them.

Happily she hugs all of them before cuddling up between Victor and Jackson. Draven sat next to his girlfriend as Damien sat next to Barsad.

Jezebel looks up at Bane and with a sigh, she frowns. “Now it’s time to leave, isn’t it?”

“Im afraid so, my love.”
♠ ♠ ♠
4TH CHAPTER IN A ROW!!!!!!!!

THIS IS ALSO THE END OF JOKERS LITTLE GIRL :( BUT I AM GOING TO START THE SEQUEL SOON ENOUGH