Joker's Little Girl

Mean Words From Harley Quinn

*Jezebel’s pov*

“You’re nothing to me.”

“I never wanted you.”

“You’re just a whiney little bitch.”

“I wanted a boy.”

“I wanted to give your father a strong boy not a stupid puny little girl like you.”

“You’re a jinx. You will never amount to anything in life.”


I wake up with a start to see my father looking down at me with worried eyes. I looked around and noticed I was still in the truck.

I start crying thinking about everything my mother said to me.

I was a jinx to her and my father.

He wanted a boy not me.

He never wanted me.

I push my father out of the way and run up the stairs of the printing press with my father running behind me screaming my name. I get up to my loft and slam the door in my father’s face. I quickly lock it and walk into my bedroom. Butch follows closely behind me. I shut and lock my bedroom door knowing my father is gonna unlock the front one. I change into baggy black pjs pants and I reach into my drawer for a tank top. I pull out a dark purple one and I scream throwing it away from me. I put on a black tank top and climb into bed with Butch next to me. I curl up into a ball with my head lying on Butch’s stomach and my face pressed against his neck. I hear my father barking orders at some guy to pick my bedroom lock. I go underneath my covers thinking if he only saw Butch’s head, which is lying on my breast, he would leave me alone. But that’s not my father. If he wants something, he’s gonna get it. And people call me spoiled.

My bedroom door opens and my father walks in quietly calling my name. I curl myself closer to Butch and my father sees me moving under the blanket. I feel him sit on the bed and place a gentle hand on my shoulder.

“Baby-Girl what’s wrong? What was that all about?” I don’t answer him; I just shake my head and tried to shy away from his hand.

“Jezzie if you don’t tell me, how am I gonna know how to fix it?” I peek my head out a little bit and look at my father’s warm brown eyes; only to me they are warm, with my bloodshot blue eyes.

“You can’t fix what already happened.” I sob out to him and place my head back on Butch.

“Who hurt you, Baby-girl? Was it Bruce? One of your brothers? What happened, my little princess?” I look up at my father shocked. He hasn’t called me his little princess since I was 8 years old. I crawl into my father’s lap and cry into his chest.

“I went out to the park with Butch and I wasn’t paying attention. I thought I lost Butch but I saw him with Bruce by the Park entrance. Bruce took me and Butch out to eat at the Marina. We started talking and he asked me about my father. I told him my father was Jack Napier and that’s it. But then he asked about mom.” I break off with a loud sob and hide my face in my father’s chest. “She never wanted me, Daddy. I was a jinx to her. She never loved me and she kept saying you didn’t either.”

I hear my father clench his teeth together and grind them together. He tightens his hold on me and softly runs his fingers through my hair.

“You are not and jinx. You are the best thing to ever happened in my fucked up life. Just cause that dead bitch said she never wanted you or loved you doesn’t mean that for me. You are my everything. You’re the reason why I always come back home with a smile on my face. It is never because I hurt or killed someone, it cause I see my sweet daughters beautiful smile on her loving face. You are always wanted here. I wouldn’t be able to leave without you by my side. You’re the reason why im not total insane.”

I had more tears running down my face. But at least these are happy tears not like the ones before. I hug my father close and breathe in his comforting smell.

That’s all I wanted. I wanted to hear someone say the needed me and loved me. I wanted to feel like im not a bother to them. I wanted my mother and my father’s love but if I can’t have my mother’s, im fine with just my father’s love. I know he would do anything for me. I would do the same for him.

“Hey sorry to bother you guys but are you hungry?” Jackson asks from the doorway of my room. I shake my head and curl up into a tighter ball on my father’s lap.

“Yea but just order pizza for everyone, alright Jackson?” my father’s childlike voice made me want to drift to sleep. And as if he read my mind, my father shakes my shoulder to wake me up some.

“You got it boss. Do you want anything special Jezzie?” I shake my head while my father’s tells him to get my usual. Jackson nods his head and walks away.

“But Daddy, im not hungry.” I practically whine to him. I knew he was still gonna force me to eat. He always does.

“You’re eating and that’s final, now let’s go watch TV.” My father picks me up and walks over to the living room couch. He drops me on it and I giggle when I bounce. Dad plops down next to me and pulls me to him. I lay my head on his leg and run my hand through Butch’s fur as he lays down at my father’s feet. My father puts on the news and giggles when he sees his face on the TV screen.

“The Joker has robbed another bank today. He killed all in there but one person. A Miss Gina Kimble was the only survivor from the Joker’s attack. Here is Miss Kimble after she was let free by the Joker himself.”

A 4 year old girl pops up with blonde hair and light blue eyes. She had tears in her eyes crying for her daddy. I look up at my father confused.

“She reminded me of you. It would’ve been like killing you.” He says softly and smiles down at me. “See the Joker does have a heart.” I giggle at him and smile.

“You only have a heart for little girls with golden blonde hair and light blue eyes.”

“Well duh, and they have you to thank for that.” He lightly flicks my nose and I bite playfully down on his finger. But our playfulness stopped when Victor comes barging in and saying something I never wanted to hear again.

“Boss, the Batman is here.”
♠ ♠ ♠
I know this isnt the best chapter, but I wanted to show a softer and more dad like side of the Joker.