Status: idk just a long story about John soyaa

Eyes like Sunsets.

Wasted.

"Alright guys. That was the last song. Hope you guys had the fucking time of your life tonight!"
The crowd went wild after my words.
"We'll be outside to meet everyone in about 8 minutes. I need a fucking beer, man."
The crowd roared and I laughed into the michrophone.
The band members and I exited the stage and into the bathrooms.
"That was one hell of a concert, tonight." Garrett said. I couldn't take his words seriously, he was peeing in a urinal in front of me.
"Fuck yeah, man. Who would've known Houston had this much energy?" Jared said.
All of us grabbed paper towels and wiped the sweat away from our foreheads.
"Alright, let's all get a water and head outside to meet the fans." Pat said.
"Whatever, man. I need a beer. I'll meet you guys out there later." I replied.
"You have 5 minutes, bro. Hurry." Kennedy said. He was taking off his earpiece.
I headed out the door and went looking for the cooler.
Aftere I finally found it, I opened the lid. Searching through the pile of ice inside, There was nothing but Sprite and water.
"Fuck." I said to myself.
I found Tim on the other end of the hall talking to Peter.
"Aye, man. Do you guys know where I can get a beer?" I asked, breaking through the two's conversation.
"I think Dirk took the last one. There's a bar across the street if you wanna head there real quick and get one." Tim said, pointing to the door down the hall.
"Thanks, man." I patted both their backs and jogged outside, hoping there wouldn't be any fans that would follow me there.
I safely made it there without getting chased and sat down.
"Okay John, just one beer. Then you have to head back to the venue to meet the fans." I told myself. I definately can not have another terrible hangover again.
I walked up to the bartender and asked for one Dos Equis.
He flashed me a thumbs up and handed me a nice cold beer.
I popped the cap open and took a sip. So refreshing. The burning of the alcohol didn't really help my throat since my vocals are sore from singing, but that didn't stop me from drinking.
Before I even noticed, I had finished the beer in 2 and a half minutes already.
I checked my phone for the time, I read 11:10, but I'm pretty sure I was wrong.
"Well, if it's only 11:10, I still have five more minutes." I thought to myself.
Things were starting to get blurry, just after one beer. Thoughts in my mind were running free through my mouth, and I ordered another Dos Equis.
The bartender slid one to me across the counter.
I broke the cap off and gulped a quarter of it down.
Things were spinning, and my hearing was getting louder.
As I blankly stared forward, a young lady came and sat down on the stool 2 seats to the left of me.
She had dark brown wavy long hair that hit her waist. Her side bangs were pushed behind her ear as she ordered herself a Budweiser. She was wearing denim short cutoffs with a black flowing tanktop. Her skin was tan, which brought out the light brown color to her eyes.
I was staring at her for about a good 5 minutes until she noticed me looking.
"Um... Can I help you?" She said. She had a bit of attitude in her statement, but it turned me on at the moment.
"I-it...It's just that..y-you're hottt!" My words slurred out of my mouth. This alcohol had put a large effect on me already.
"Uh, alright.. okay thanks..." She flipped her bangs to the other side of her head which increased volume to her hair.
I asked for a third beer and moved down two seats, sitting right beside her.
"Sssso... What's your n-name?" I said. My words were long and slow, considering I was already down to my third bottle of alcohol.
"Paulina. Paulina Jones." She didn't even make eye contact with me. She stared at the football game on the TV straight ahead.
"Well I- I'm- My names Johhhhn." I took another sip of alcohol.
"Cool." She chugged down on her beer.
"Wanna.. Wanna.. Want to like- h-hang time some? I mean sommme time?"
"I can't. Actually, I gotta get back to work across the street. Nice meeting you." She smiled at me and headed out the door. Her eyes were in contact to mine. They were beautiful; much like sunsets in an Arizona climate.
"Fuck," I thought to myself. "I didn't even get her number."
I slid my beer forward and laid my head down on the counter.
Moments later, the door slammed open.
I heard more than one person, but I didn't care to look. The aching and throbbing in my head caused me to keep my head down.
"John! You skipped the whole meet and greet!" Pat said. He sounded pretty angry.
"The fuck, man. You said you'd get one beer! You've had 3 beers already!" Garret said, as he slammed the two other empty beer bottles in front of my head that was resting on the counter.
"I- I'm sorry, guys.. I'm sorry. The girl and the drinks-" Words were slipping out of my mouth and I didn't even know.
"Girl? What girl?" Jared asked, leaning in waiting for my answer.
"Right there." I sat up and pointed to my left.
The boys looked confused.
"John... I think you're a little too wasted.. There is no 'girl' there." Pat said. His eyebrows were cocked.
I forgot she had left for her job... Fuck.
"No-no, there, there was one... She just had a drink and walked to her job over- over there-"
"John that makes no sense..." Garrett said.
"Come on, man. You need to sleep." Kennedy stated. He and Jared lifted me out of the seat. The two put my arms around their shoulders and guided me back to the tour bus.
♠ ♠ ♠
So this story will have MANY chapters (:
Is Paulina real or fake?
Will his bandmates believe him?
comments are appreciated. :)
thanks guys!