Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-001-

A huge smile crept on my face as I watched him talk with some of the eye-witnesses for his upcoming lock down.

“Amazing isn’t he?” I heard Nick ask me, his voice slightly above a whisper so the camera wouldn’t pick it up.

I nodded, “Yeah he is, passionate as well.”

Nick nodded his agreement and went back to paying attention to the camera. I turned away from them and started walking down the sidewalk a bit, taking in the scenery that was Spring City, Pennsylvania. The guys were investigating Pennhurst State School tonight. I shivered slightly as a breeze rippled through the leaves.

“Beautiful place, isn’t it?” Zak whispered as he wrapped his arms around me.

I smiled as I turned to kiss his cheek, “Yeah it is. All done with your interviews?”

He turned me around so I could face him. His sunglasses took up half his face causing me to giggle. He frowned at me. I lifted his glasses up and pressed my lips to his.

“No, we have another one to do along with the walk-through,” he answered.

I nodded, “Okay. Guess that means I need to head back to the hotel.”

His face fell, but he knew I never stuck around for the walk through, “Okay babe. I’ll see you in the morning.”

I gave him deep, passionate kiss. He wrapped his muscular arms around me tight, deepening the kiss. We broke apart, gasping for air.

“Please be careful and try not to bring anything back with you,” I meant that last part as a joke.

He frowned at me again, “That’s not funny.”

I frowned back at him, “I’m sorry. I love you and I’ll see you in the morning, okay?”

He kissed me again, “I love you too.”

Zak grabbed my hand and walked with me to flag down a cab. Once he flagged one down, he kissed me again and gave me another hug. I got in the cab and told him where to take me. I waved to Zak as the cab pulled off, my heart sinking a little. I sighed as he disappeared from my sight; I always felt like this when he went on lock downs. I decided to call my best friend, Hailey, to see if she had made it to the hotel yet.

“Katt!” she squealed.

I giggled at the nickname, “Hey Hales. So have you made it to the hotel yet?”

I heard a door shut in the background, “Yeah I just walked in the door. Where are you?”

“I’m pulling up right now,” I answered, handing the cabbie the money.

I opened the door and stepped out, shutting the door behind me.

“Okay see you in a bit,” Hailey said, hanging up.

I hung up as well, but before I placed the phone in my pocket I felt it vibrate. I looked at the screen and saw that it was a text from Zak. I smiled instantly.

’I miss you already :(’

I hit reply.

’I miss you too babe. Text me when you can, love you :*’

I hit send and started walking into the hotel. I made my way to the elevator and pressed the button to go up. It didn’t take long for the doors to open so I stepped inside and pressed the button for the fourth floor. The elevator ascended upwards. Soon the doors opened, I stepped out and headed for my room. I pulled the key card from my pocket and slid it in the door, the light turned green signaling I could open the door. Pushing the handle, I opened the door and stepped inside, removed my key card, and let the door close.

“Katie!” Hailey cried, running towards me.

I hugged her before letting her go.

“So how did the doctor’s appointment go?” I asked her, walking into the small living space of the room.

Hailey was two months pregnant with her and Nick’s first child. I was extremely happy for them and to be an aunt.

“It went good. The doctor said the baby is fine and that it’s healthy,” she said, sitting down on the sofa.

I grinned, “That’s great!”

She sighed, “Yeah it’d have been better if Nick could’ve came with me though.”

My smile faded, “I know."

Her mood lightened a little, “He has been texting me ever since you guys left this morning though. He told me he’d make it up to me.”

“See he does care,” I smiled again.

She blushed, “I know he does.”

We both giggled. I helped her get her suitcases to her and Nick’s room. Once we finished, we sat back on the sofa and decided to watch TV and order room service. I couldn’t help but wonder how the investigation was going with the boys. Just then my phone buzzed.

‘Hey baby, just thought I’d let you know I’m fine. I love you, talk to you when I can :*’

I smiled at the text.

“Zak?” Hailey asked, a smile in her voice.

“Yeah,” I smiled back.

She giggled, “Nick just texted me too.”

We giggled again.

‘I love you too babe, come back safe :*’

I sent the reply just as there was a knock on the door. I got up to answer it. A slender, elderly woman pushed in our dinner cart.

“Here you go miss,” she smiled up at me.

I smiled back at her and handed her a nice tip. Her smile got wider.

“Thank you, miss!”

I smiled wider, “No problem.”

She walked out and I shut the door behind her, I pushed the cart over to the sofa.

“Dinner has arrived,” I announced to Hailey.

She snatches her plate off the cart along with her drink and begins to dig in. I laugh at her and grabbed my own plate.

*********************************

I felt big arms wrap around my waist, smiling I knew Zak was home.

“Morning baby,” I mumbled, sleep still heavy in my voice.

“Morning,” he whispered.

I turned to face him; he had already stripped down to his boxers. I ran my hand over his back, feeling all of his muscles contract as he pulled the covers over himself.

“Anything exciting happen on the lock down?” I asked as I scooted closer to him.

He tensed up, so I let it go. I never pushed when he tensed up, I knew that it meant he didn’t want to tell because he was afraid I’d get scared, and he was right. I believed in the paranormal before I met Zak, I could even hear them. I usually didn’t understand what they were saying, but occasionally I could and I always got a bad feeling when something was near. To be honest, ghosts scared the shit out of me.

“So what’d you and Hailey do?” he asked, playing with my hair.

“We ordered dinner, watched a few episodes of the show, and then watched a movie. She went to bed early because she was tired, but I stayed up a little while and caught up on my shows,” I mumbled into his chest.

I felt his chuckle ripple through his body, “Pretty normal night then huh?”

I tilted my head back and pressed my lips to his, his arms encircled my waist as my hands made their way to his hair. He flipped over so he was hovering over me, but leaned on his elbows to keep his weight off of me. My leg automatically went around his waist as he shifted his weight and ran his hand up my, technically his, shirt; the pad of his thumb rubbing over my exposed nipple.

“Are you sure you’re not too tired, babe?” I asked, breaking the kiss.

He answered by kissing down my neck. I bit his neck gently before sucking on the same spot. His hands slowly lifted my shirt up, just enough to expose my breast. He kissed down my chest; taking one nipple in his mouth at a time and swirling his tongue around them, making them harden instantly. He worked his way down my body, leaving a trail of kisses behind, stopping just above my underwear. He gently bit my hip, causing a gasp to escape my lips, before he pulled them down with his teeth.

Once they were down far enough, he hooked his finger in the loose fabric and snatched them down the rest of the way. Zak leaned back down and continued kissing around my inner thighs before kissing me there. His tongue felt amazing against my clit; alternating between swirls and flicks. I entangled my fingers in his hair as a moan escaped my lips. He slowly started making his way back to my lips, capturing them with his own and letting me taste myself.

I flipped him over so I was straddling him, feeling his erection beneath me. I leaned down and planted kisses all over his chest making my way down as I went. Reaching the hem of his boxers, I hooked my finger in them and yanked them down, letting him spring free. Seeing Zak completely naked still gave me chills, he was like my own personal Greek God. I took him in my mouth and swirled my tongue around his tip before sucking on it gently. A low growl escaped his throat as his fingers latched on to my hair.

I started to bob my head slowly, looking up at him I knew our eyes had locked even in the darkness, before speeding up a bit. I slowed down again and bobbed my head one last time, taking all of him in before removing my mouth and straddling him again. Before I could position myself over him, he flipped me over again and kissed me passionately.

“I love you more than anything,” he whispered.

My heart fluttered, “And I you.”

He positioned himself between my legs and pressed his lips to mine again before thrusting into me. I gasped into the kiss as he filled me completely. He pulled out and thrust into me again, never breaking our kiss as he did. Slowly he picked up his pace and moved his lips to my neck as he thrusted in and out. I moved my hips in rhythm with his, causing us both to moan at the friction. He wrapped his arms around me and picked me up as he sat back, never removing himself from inside me.

I steadied myself with his shoulders and I began to rock my hips back and forth. His hands rested on my hips as I rocked, he moved them in a circular motion making me moan louder with each circle. I rocked my hips faster as I let my hands slide down to his biceps, feeling them move under my hands as he circled my hips. Soon I felt my peak was near, Zak must’ve felt it too because his speed picked up and he thrusted his hips, making him go deeper than before. A loud moan erupted from my throat and my eyes started to roll back in my head.

He thrust his hips again, going deeper again making me moan louder than before. I could feel the knot in my stomach and I knew his next thrust would push me over the edge. Again he thrust his hips, going deeper than the last, sending an explosion of pleasure through my body.

“Oh God, Zak!” I screamed as he sent me over the edge.

My body went limp, my eyes rolled even further back in my head, and I fell against him panting. He thrust once more and a loud moan escaped his lips as I felt him release inside me. He collapsed against the bed, pulling me with him, and wrapping his arms around me. We lay there in a sweaty heap of human mess. Once my breathing has stabilized, I leaned up on my elbows and kissed him lips.

“I love you, baby,” I whispered.

“I love you too,” he whispered back.

He pressed me to his chest and moved us so we were back to the head of the bed and pulled the covers over us. I nuzzled against his chest as he wrapped his arms around me. My eyes were heavy and soon I fell into a peaceful slumber.
♠ ♠ ♠
Yeah okay so there was a sex scene in the first chapter.. I thought it was pretty good since I haven't wrote one in a while. Anyways, I hope you (the reader) enjoyed it. Comments would be lovely! Message me if you have some constructive criticism, if that's not too much to ask. Thanks, loves :)