Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-010-

I sat with my phone tightly pressed against my stomach with the video that had Nick talking. I smiled letting my baby hear his or hers daddy’s voice. I ended the video and leant back into the airplane seat. I noticed Katie staring over at me as I raised an eyebrow at her causing her to giggle, “What?” I ask her.

“Just you… I never figured you to be pregnant,” She smiles beamingly. “But you’re going to be the best mom that this child has ever seen.” She coos rubbing the tiny bump beneath my shirt that was forming.

I smile brightly looking at my best friend since, god knew. I leant over and hugged her tightly and smiled, “Thanks, Katt.” I tell her pausing, “I’m sorry for getting jealous—“ She puts her finger up signaling me to drop the subject as I nod.

She turns to look out the airplane window as I look straight ahead. I felt the uneasy feeling settling in the pits of my stomach as I unlatched my belt. I quickly got up running for the bathroom and slamming the door shut. Barley getting the lid up I let the contents in my stomach empty as I groan out and sigh heavily leaning back into the airplane bathroom wall. I hear a small knock as the door pulls open as I look at Katie, “You ok suggie?” She asks.

“Just normal pregnancy sickness.” I frown grabbing a wet paper towel and wiping my face then my mouth.

I flush the toilet as we make our way out of the bathroom and back to our seats. I settle down in the seat as I hear my phone playing, Zombie Dance---Escape The Fate. I pick the phone up from the armrest and look at the ID. Sliding the screen to unlock it I notice a text message from Nick.

Missing you so much<3

I smile at his message and hit reply. I begin typing out my message to him as I hit send, Miss you so much too, honey! Can’t wait till your back and I am laying in your arms<3

I lay the phone back on the armrest and pull my hair over my shoulder. Twirling a few strands around my finger I sigh heavily. One thing I hated the most was being so far away from Nick. The fear of him bot being near me when I go into labor always lingered on my mind. I notice Katie texting away to Zak as I giggle. Those two were the most perfect for each other, and too adorable when their together.

“Hey.” Katie smiles looking at me.

“Yeah.” I smile back.

“What’s on your mind? You have that smile trying to show you’re fine. But I can see right through it!” Katie says knowing me so well.

“Just that---“ I pause shaking my head, “It’s so stupid.” I lightly pat my forehead sighing.

“Stupid what?” She asks me.

“I always have on my mind that Nick won’t be near me when I go into labor.” I frown looking down at my painted black nails as I pick the paint on them.

“Oh babe, he will. You know he will, so get that bad thought out of your mind.” She pats my arm as she goes back to her phone.

I smile weakly hoping she was right. But this was one thought that just didn’t seem to shake me anymore. I pick my phone up and pull up my bowling game and begin to play it waiting to arrive back in Vegas.
♠ ♠ ♠
So I was honored when Katt asked me to join her in writing this. So here I am. Hope you guys enjoy this chapter. Please give us some love :D xoxo.