Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-028-

Nick and I had been home for over a little four hours, and needless to say I was enjoying it. I smiled as Nick came in handing me a glass of green tea and a huge bowl of raw chocolate and peanut butter cookie dough. He plopped down beside of me and smiled over at me, “You sure do eat weird.” He chuckles.

“I am feeding two, of course I eat weird,” I laugh gently smacking him. “I ate weird before I got pregnant, you know that.” I smile leaning over and kissing his lips as I lean back over and grab my spoonful of dough and shove it into my mouth sighing in relief at how delicious it tasted.

“So have you told Katie about the twins?” Nick asks putting his hand on my bump.

“I did as we were driving home earlier.” I smile getting another big spoonful shoveling it in.

“Did she reply back?” Nick questioned.

“Mhm.” I say with a mouth full of dough.

“And?” He laughs taking the bowl from me and sticking his tongue out playfully getting himself a bite.

“She and Zak are throwing us a BBQ soon, and she was coming over later.” I smile leaning over to take my bowl back as he playfully pushes my leg.

“Man, Zak didn’t tell me anything about it when he called a few minutes ago. Said they were leaving the mall heading over.” Nick smiles handing me the bowl of food.

“Oh.” I shrug and begin eating again. I slowly push myself up and walk through the house putting the emptied bowl into the dishwasher and the spoon.

Turning around I see Nick standing there as he walks over and wraps his arms around my waist. I smile leaning into him wrapping my arms around his neck, “I can’t wait to see what we’re having.” He says.

“Neither can I.” I smile at him. “I hope it’s one of each.” I smile brightly pecking his lips and resting my forehead near his.

“Me too, then our family would be complete.” Nick smiled.

I nod my head and smile, “We should go out with Katie and Zak tonight. Like dinner and hanging out.” I smile at Nick.

“You sure about that?” He asks.

“Of course I am. I am going to go get ready. Be back in a bit.” I smile kissing his lips.

I walk past him and head up the stairs. I walk down the hall and into our bedroom pulling out some maternity clothes my mom and I had bought after I had found out I was pregnant. I walk into the bathroom and begin to get ready for tonight.

Image

Nick

Hearing the doorbell go off I walk out of the living room and up to the front door. I pull it open to see Katie and Zak there. Smiling I step aside and let the two come in and shut the door. The three of us walk into the living room as I take and sit down in the recliner letting the two have the love seat. “Hey guys.” I smile sitting there.

“Where’s Hailey?” Katie asks sitting a big gift bag down between her feet.

“Here I am.” She calls out stepping off the last step smiling brightly.

“Wow, you’re dressed up.” Zak laughs.

“We want to invite you guys out to dinner.” I smile at them as Hailey comes over sitting down in my lap.

“Sounds pretty awesome.” Zak says.

“First,” Katie pauses bringing over the bag and sitting it at Hailey. “We bought this for you and the babies.”

Hailey smiles and leans over taking the tissue paper out and throwing it. She begins pulling random things out. She pulled a zebra print diaper bag, a play mat, two stuffed dogs, a mom to be crown, and hair bows. Smiling ear to ear Hailey gets up and rushes over the best she could hugging Katie tightly then giving Zak a brief hug. Even though he was my best friend, I could feel my muscles tense up as I smile at them. “Thanks guys.” I say getting up.

I hug Katie and do the man-hug with Zak and smiling. I grab my car keys and wallet from the table beside of my recliner, “You all ready to head out?” I ask them.

They all nod as we all pile out of the house and into our vehicles. I smile over at Hailey kissing her lips as I start the car up as I back out heading to the restaurant that Hailey wanted to go too. ‘You’ll never be happy! You’ll never have the life and family you want.’ A voice says inside of my head. I shudder at the voice and sigh, keeping that to myself. Hailey had enough to worry about with the pregnancy, she didn't need anymore to deal with.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alrighty, give us some love please?