Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-041-

"Zak, what's up bro?" Nick asked, after he opened the door.

"Not much, can you step out here for a second, I need to talk to you," I said, my voice low in case Hailey was close.

He stepped out and shut the door behind him. I took a deep breath and lifted up my shirt.

"What the fuck happened, bro?" Nick asked, surprise evident in his voice.

I sighed, "Something attacked me while I was at the house. I think it's the same thing that attacked me at Poveglia."

Nick's eyes widened, "Dude your bleeding."

I looked down and sure enough blooding was dripping down my chest.

"Fuck. Anyways I thought I'd warn you about it. I don't know if it's just after me or what, but I thought you needed to know. I've already called Aaron and told him, " I explained.

Nick nodded, "Okay. C'mon let's get this patched up. There's a first aid kit under the sink in the guest bathroom."

Nick opened the door and I followed him inside. I let my shirt drop before I entered though so Hailey wouldn't see it. She looked up from the TV and smiled at me.

"Hey Zak. Where's Katie?" she asked.

I returned the smile, "She's out doing some shopping I think."

She nodded and went back to the TV. I walked upstairs and went into the guest bathroom. I found the first aid kit and pulled it out from under the sink. Opening it up, I pulled out some anticeptic wash and some gauze and some tape. I slipped my shirt over my head and placed it on the counter before grabbing the anticeptic wash and flushing out the scratches. Once they had been washed, I placed the gauze over one of them and placed the tape on it so it wouldn't come off.

Image

Soon all the scratches were covered with gauze and I pulled my shirt back on then cleaned up the blood covered gauzes and tossed them in the trash. I put everything back in the kit and put it back under the sink and headed downstairs. Nick was sitting on the couch with Hailey when I reached the bottom of the stairs.

"Thanks again Nick. I'll see you later," I said before heading towards the door.

I heard his footsteps as he walked towards me, "Are you sure you won't stay for a bit?"

I shook my head, "Nah I got to get home. Katie will freak if I'm not there."

He laughed, "Sounds like you when she's not home."

I laughed with him, "Yeah. If Hailey asks, just tell her I was came to talk you about some footage from the lock down or something. Hopefully she'll buy it so you don't actually have to tell her what's going on. I'll do the same with Katie."

Nick nodded, "Thanks, bro. I was racking my brain for something."

I chuckled and opened the door, "See you later, bro."

"Laters," he said as I walked out the door.

I headed out to the Camero and unlocked the doors. I climbed in and started the engine before backing out of the drive. As I pulled off towards my house, I heard something growl in the backseat. I turned to see what had made the noise, but there was nothing there. I sighed and turned back to face the road. This was going to be fucking wonderful.
♠ ♠ ♠
Zak

Sorry it's so short. I hope you guys like it :D