Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-061-

"Katie you okay?"

I jumped so hard I fell off the toilet, "Jesus!"

Zak walked in and over to me, kneeling down in front of me. He was about to say something when he saw the pregnancy tests sitting on the floor. He reached over and picked both of them up, reading the result.

"Y-you're pregnant?" he whispered.

I nodded slowly as I wrapped my arms protectively around my waist. Zak scooted closer to me and slid his hand under my arms and smiled up at me.

"We're going to be parents."

Tears slid down my cheeks, "So you're not mad?"

He chuckled, "Why would I be mad?"

I wrapped my arms around his neck and pressed my lips to his. I couldn't wait to tell our family. Zak helped me off the floor and handed me the tests. I leaned down and picked my phone up off the floor and saw that Hailey has texted me back.

'OH MY GOD!'

I giggled and replied to her message.

'I know! Zak is so happy. He's calling his parents now. I'm sure Nick will get a phone call in a little bit too.'

I sent the message and called my dad.

"Hey baby girl," he answered.

I smiled at my nickname, "Hey daddy. I have good news."

"Oh really? What is it?" he asked, curiosity evident in his voice.

I took a deep breath, "I'm pregnant."

There was a slight pause before he said anything.

Image

"I'm going to be a grandpa?"

Another tear slid down my cheek, "Yeah, I just found out today."

He sounded like he was crying, "Oh honey this is great!"

"Thanks dad," I said with a sniff.

We talked a few minutes longer before I told him I had to go. I needed to make an appointment with my doctor. I dialed the number and the nurse answered quickly. I made the appointment for today since I just found out. Once that was done, I walked out of the bathroom to get ready for my doctor's appointment.

"My mom and dad are extremely happy. Nick said congratulations to the both of us and warned me about labor," Zak chuckled.

I grinned, "Want to go with me to my doctor's appointment?"

He nodded, "Of course."

I walked into the closet to pick out some clothes. Once I had my clothes, I walked out and placed them on the bed before slipping out of the clothes I was wearing. I pulled my hair up in a messy bun and pulled my shirt on. I slipped into the pants and went to find my shoes. After I had them on I grabbed my wallet and put it back in my purse before grabbing my phone and headed out of the bedroom.

"Ready?" Zak asked.

I nodded and he grabbed his keys before opening the door for me. I walked to the car and waited for Zak to unlocked the doors. He pressed the key pad and the car beeped as the doors unlocked. I climbed in and waited for him to get in as well.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie||Doctor's appointment

I'm so so sorry this was so crappy and short. I promise my next update will be better.