Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-066-

Two months forward;;Nick

Smiling brightly I push Ethan and Emerson through the park. It was such a beautiful day and Hailey had a meeting with a company about a job. I hear my phone going off as I grab it from the diaper bag and see Zak calling. I hit the talk button and put it up to my ear stopping, “Hello.” I say.

“Bro what’s up?” Zak asks.

“Walking the boys through a park, why?” I ask him.

“Bro come over, Aaron and I are watching some football and Katie went out with her cousin.” Zak pleas.

I laugh, “Bro I’ll be there soon.” I end the call.

I smile turning the boys around and heading towards the car. A day with the guys and my baby boys should be fun and a relaxation to what I needed. I smile as I manage to get both into their car seat bases and the stroller into the trunk. I get in the car and start it up and pull out for Zak’s house.

Image

After Zak helped me get the boys down for a nap. We walk out to the living room as I plop on the sofa beside of Aaron and Zak in the recliner. I chuckle as I take a swig of the beer, “It’s nice to have some guy time.” I admit.

“Bro it’s nice to have you back.” Aaron pats my shoulder.

“How are you holding up bro?” I ask still worried about him.

“I’m doing alright, some days are rougher than some.” Aaron admitted to me.

I nod my head and pat his back, “Hopefully things will get better.” I tell him.

He nods his head and smiles at me. The three of us turn our attention back to the game. I love being a dad and soon to be husband, but this was fucking awesome. Just some me time to myself.
♠ ♠ ♠
Ethan and Emerson

Thanks for all the love, hope you enjoy!