Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-068-

After the interview I notice I have a text message from Nick. I read it and smile; Katie hadn’t had any quality time with the boys since I had gone home. I delete the text message and decide that I’d do some shopping before getting the boys. I was planning Katie’s baby shower, and it was a lot of work, but so worth it in the end. She had no idea I was doing one for her, and that made it all better for the surprise I had for her and Zak.

I walk over to my dodge nitro and unlock the doors getting in. I toss my purse and jacket into the passenger seat. I start the vehicle up and shift it into park pulling out. I fumble with my CD player till I find Chasing The Sun by The Wanted on the CD I had in. I smile cranking it up and driving along the road. My interview had managed to get over right when rush hour hit. I sigh sitting back preparing to be in traffic for a while.

An hour later I manage to pull into the mall parking garage and snagging a spot on the first floor. I kill the engine as I grab my purse and slid out of the vehicle. I shut the door and lock it up as I walk towards the elevator that leads into the mall. I manage to get on before the doors shut as I smile at the young couple there. I stand there as I play with my ring and sigh a little. Nick hadn’t mentioned anymore when the wedding would be, just later on. I frown as I close my eyes and take a deep breath.

I hear the doors slid open as the couple steps off and I follow. I walk towards the baby stores and begin shopping. I was thankful I had landed at this music company. I smile hoping that I can get Nick’s first big break for him as his producer. I giggle a little grabbing a hand full of baby boy clothes and crib stuff. I smile as I check out and go onward to the party store to get some more things for the baby shower. Once I finish I pick up some cookie cake and Chinese for Katie and me too. I smile walking out of the food court and heading back to the garage so I could head over to Katie and Zak’s house.

Image

I grab the containers of food and bags as I smile. I head up to the door and push it open quietly as I shut it back. I smile seeing Katie on the sofa watching SpongeBob and the boys lying in their playpen asleep. I giggle as she looks up and smile, “Have they been good?” I ask her.

“The best that anyone could ask for.” Katie smiles pushing herself up carefully off the sofa.

I smile at her as I hand her the containers that’s her and giggle, “Your fave cookie cake and Chinese.” I smile at her.

“Yum I thought I was going to have to call Zak to bring me some more.” She laughs going to the kitchen as we sit down at the table.

I begin eating the same time as Katie does, “So how was your interview?” Katie asks me.

“It was amazing, I landed this job. I am the new producer at Warner Brothers Records.” I smile at her.

“Holy fuck congrats honey.” She says smiling at me.

“I know right.” I laugh wiping some food from my mouth and laughing again.

“Maybe you can get Avenged Sevenfold’s autograph for me.” She winks.

“I doubt that I’ll meet anyone along those lines,” I smile at her before taking another bite and swallowing. “I believe I can get Nick his big break though.” I smile at her.

“Shit that’d be good for him.” Katie smiles.

“I know right.” I smile back at her.

“Nick has been working so hard at that, just like Zak with his clothing line.” Katie says.

“I actually managed to get a designer to look at his line, he goes in two days.” I smile at Katie.

“Dear god you’re the best!” Katie squeals excitedly texting Zak the news.

I smile brightly at her. She deserved happiness just as Zak did too. I smile eating my food. Life was beyond perfect now, and I couldn’t ask for anything else.
♠ ♠ ♠
Give us some love please?

Hailey
Hailey's Nitro