Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-083-

As I entered the house, I heard Nick and Zak talking in the kitchen. I turned to look over my shoulder to make sure Hailey was following me. Slowly, but surely she was making her way towards me. I left the door open and walked further into the house. Suddenly I felt very dizzy and had to grip onto the door to keep from falling. Once I caught my balance, I made my way over to the couch and eased onto it. I finally laid down let out a breath I'd been holding. I heard the door shut and knew Hailey had finally made it in.

"Katie?" she whispered.

I held my hand up, "Over here."

She appeared above me and I smiled weakly at her.

"You okay?" she whispered.

I nodded, "Yeah. They're in the kitchen. When you get in there will you tell Zak to come here please?"

She sighed, but nodded her head then disappeared. I inhaled deeply as I closed my eyes. I felt horrible to be honest. I didn't tell Hailey cause she needs to talk things out with Nick. I placed my hand on my stomach as my eyes fluttered open. Zachariah kicked as I rubbed my belly and I smiled weakly. Suddenly I felt something extremely wet between my legs.

"ZAK!" I screamed painfully.

I tried to push myself up off the couch, but my stomach hurt so bad I couldn't move.

"What's wrong?!" Zak shouted as I heard footsteps coming towards me.

Tears pricked my eyes, "I'm going into labor!"

Zak was at my side in no time, scooping me in his arms, and picking me up off the couch.

"Where's her baby bag?" Hailey asked frantically.

"Upstairs beside my dresser.. Ow!" I cried out.

She dashed off to go get it as Nick opened the door for us. Zak rushed me out to the Volvo we had recently bought. Nick opened the back door and Zak placed me in with my feet at the other door and my head towards him.

"Okay I've got it!" Hailey called as she came running out of the house.

"Hailey get in back with Katie while I drive. Nick follow us to the hospital!" Zak shouted before he disappeared.

I tried to remember my breathing as Hailey slid into the back seat with me. She placed my head in her lap and coached me through the breathing process. The one thing I couldn't push from my mind was that Zachariah was coming two weeks early.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie