Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-088-

Sitting quietly I couldn’t help but to have so many thoughts rush through my mind. ‘Was I ever going to see my boys again? Was I going to survive this? Was my baby going to be alright? Were Katie and Zak’s baby boy going to be ok?’ I pull my knees up to my chest as I hear the service phone ring again. I scoot over to it and grab it from the hook and place it up to my ear.

“Yes.” I whisper scared.

“Hailey.” Nick’s voice echoed from the other end of the phone.

“Oh god. Nick.” I whisper as tears begin to stream down my face.

“They’re working on getting you out. Just hang in there.” He tells me.

“Easy for you to say, you’re not in a hanging elevator that could fall at any—“ I stop when I feel a jolt.

I scream out as I drop the phone. The panic rises through my body as I begin to tremble. I slowly push myself up from the floor as I sigh heavily. I look around looking for an exit to get myself out of here. I stop when I hear Nick screaming. Another jolt jerks the elevator as it begins to sway back and forth. I scream out louder as I collapse to the floor from the movement.

I sit still as I hear the phone go off again. I grab it as I answer, “Hello?” I whisper.

“Are you ok?” Nick asks worry lingering in his voice.

I cry out as I hold the phone tighter in my hands. I keep crying as I hear Nick whisper, “Don’t cry honey.”

“I can’t help it. I am so scared.” I whisper to him.

“Hey you’ll be out in no time.” He says trying to calm me down.

I cry harder as I lean against the wall of the elevator. “I hope so. Nick, I am so sorry for the way I have been lately. I love you more than anything and I want to grow old with you. Have tons of babies with you. I just want to be with you the rest of my life.” I tell him.

“You will babe, trust me.” Nick assures me.

I sniffle as I wipe my eyes. I take a deep breath as I notice something flicker. Soon the lights flicker on as the elevator begins to go up. When the doors open up I get off of the elevator and run straight for Nick’s arms. I wrap my arms around his neck burying my face into his chest sobbing. I was so happy to be off that elevator and to be in Nick’s arms again, where I belonged and knew so.
♠ ♠ ♠
Love?