Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-089-

*One Month Later*

My big day was finally here. I couldn't believe it. A month had passed since I was in the hospital, Zachariah made it through and was a happy, healthy, bouncing baby boy. He was his daddy's son that's for sure. My dad and I stood behind the door as we waited for our cue to walk out.

"I'm so proud of you," my dad whispered.

I looked over at him and smiled, "Thank you, daddy. I just wish mom was here to see all this."

He patted my hand, "She's always with you, baby."

I nodded as the doors opened and the Wedding March started to play. We headed down the isle and I looked around at everyone, smiling as I met the oh-so familiar faces. Finally my eyes found Zak's and I couldn't look away. This was it, we were about to get married and our lives would change forever. We finally reached the alter and my dad placed my hand in Zak's before kissing my cheek and going back to sit in the pew. Tears pricked my eyes as I stepped in front of Zak and handed my bouquet to Hailey.

'I love you,' Zak mouthed.

I smiled as a tear slid down my cheek, 'I love you too,' I mouthed back.

Image

Zak and I exited the church as everyone threw candy at us; Zak's request, by the way. I scooped up Zachariah from my aunt and gave him a big kiss as I cradled him in my arms. Our honeymoon was going to be a family one; Zak, Zachariah, and I. We were going to drive to Florida and spend a few weeks on the beaches there. Zak had rented a family sized SUV for the trip and we were all packed and ready to. I said my goodbyes to my dad, Hailey, Destiny, and my other family as Zak said goodbye to his.

"See you all in three weeks!" I called as Zak opened the back door for me.

Everyone waved and shouted out their last goodbyes. I placed Zachariah in his car seat, making sure everything was secure before climbing out and shutting the door. Zak opened the passenger door for me and I climbed inside. I gathered my dress so he wouldn't shut it in the door before he actually shut the door. As he walked around, I waved goodbye one final time before he climbed in and started the car. We were finally married and our life was perfect.
♠ ♠ ♠
Katie

Zak

So I know that wasn't the best thing in the world and I apologize dearly for that :(