Status: This is a work in progress, again please be nice in your comments. This is my first Ghost Adventures story :)

The Ghosts of Your Past Haunt Me

-091-

Katie, Zak, and baby Zachariah had a wonderful family honeymoon in Florida. Once they returned their lives were normal and simple compared to what they used to be. Zak's clothing line Got off the ground and he even started a baby line inspired by Zachariah. Katie did night classes and finally got a degree in Animal Medicine and became a veterinarian. Time passed and baby Zachariah grew up: he had Zak's knack for the supernatural and wanted to go into the paranormal research. Needless to say Zak and Katie weren't very happy about it especially since they were expecting another child. A girl this time; Jayden Nicole Bagans. Though Zak wanted more than anything to go on a ghost hunt with his son, but he knew the consequences if he did.

Hailey, Nick, Ethan, and Emmerson had a wonderful family honeymoon in Tennessee. Upon on returning Nick finally got his music career fully launched. Hailey managed to do night classes and get her degree in Nursing, and snag a head nursing job at the local hospital. Time passed as Ethan and Emmerson grew into men and decided to follow in their father’s footsteps. Paranormal Investigating was their choice of career; needles too say Hailey and Nick weren’t happy with their choices. Nick wanted nothing more than to go on a hunt with his boys, but knew he couldn’t. He didn’t want to risk his wife and their beautiful daughter’s, Natalia and Natalie.
♠ ♠ ♠
Thank you guys so much for reading this! It's been an amazing journey writing this and it's my very first ever completed story!! Thank you so much again to Synyster Gates; who has helped me from the beginning. Love you all!