Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Effects

Too Much For Liam Payne?

As well all know, One Direction's hot brown-eyed and overly sweet Liam Payne has thrown all their fans into a dating frenzy.

Ever since he had announced this little thing called 'blind dates' teenage girls all over the world have panicked, desperate to get the chance to be with the boy even for just one day. Fans, specially in London, have tried so hard to get into that list.

The other four lads have seemed to be supportive of Liam's new interest and may have even scored a few ladies themselves. But does that mean our Mr Payne has?

After several months of blind dating Liam has finally stopped it altogether. Nobody has spotted the nineteen year old heartthrob with any girls in public since last Friday. Has he found someone or finally given up?

We have a certain girl in our eyes who seem to have been seen with him more than once. With long brown hair, a body to die for and an absolutely gorgeous smile, it's no wonder our Daddy Direction fancies her.

Nobody has a clue who she is and not even the Directioners - with their quick thinking and professional stalking we thought they'd have identified her!

No worries, soon the 1D boys will have another Sugarscape interview. So don't panic, Liam may still be a single hottie.


The young man clicks out of the web page, embarrassment quickly building up inside of him due to the Internet article. His twitter mentions don't do anything to help as the fans fill up his timeline with frustrating tweets.

Liam knows that it's a bad idea to be paying attention to little things like this but he just can't ignore these. They are about Leisha, the girl he fancies whom is ignoring his presence.

"What are you doing lad?" His blond band mate pulls a chair across the room to sit down while studying the computer screen of his friend.

The forlorn expression on Liam's face brings realization to him. "Do we have to go to that interview Ni?"

He nods, unable to find anything that may be of any help to his friend. "Come on let's go eat."

"That sounds like a good idea."
♠ ♠ ♠
Um...just a side chapter I guess? How do you think the fans are reacting?