Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Mad Influence

"It's all set."

The brown eyed boy grins down at his bandmate, hope slowly filling up the once empty spaces inside of him. He is careful not to put so much faith into this plan but the anticipation rids him of worries.

A familiar song streams through the room before someone calls out, "Welcome...One Direction!"

The noise from the audience drowns out any extra sounds as the boys enter the set. They wave at the people sitting up on the rows of seats and flash their charming smiles at the camera directly towards them.

After the wild entrance, they each take place on the couch. Zayn sits on the furthest side, Niall next to him followed by Harry, Liam then Louis. They get comfortable before drawing their attention back to Alan.

"So..boys! How has life been treating you?" he asks, digging through the several bottles to find the right one. As the boys answer his question, he shows them a bottle and they all nod.

Niall laughs. "We've all been pretty good," he pauses, "well I Iike to think so."

"You like to think so? Well then. What are you boys up to in the Christmas holiday and New Year, huh?"

The curly lad leans forward, hands clasped together. "I'm going to visit my family."

The rest nods their heads in agreement. "Have a few parties I guess," Zayn says.

"Hmm," Alan raises an eyebrow suggestively. "Parties, aye? Meet a few girls there too?"

"You caught me!" Harry exclaims whlie Lou crosses his arms over his chest, glaring at the green eyed boy. He looks at his best friend confusion settling in before he realizes what's going on. "Aw Loueh, you know I love you."

His light brown hair flicks as he shakes his head. He buries his head in Liam's shoulder. "No you cheated on me with a girl," he mumbles before smiling cheekily at Harry, wrapping his arms around Liam. "I have Liam now."

"Sorry Lou, I'm taken." With a last wink Louis separates himself from the bigger boy.

Alan snickers. "Oh yeah about that...how is the dating thing goin' on, Liam?"

Niall slaps the brow eyed boy on the back. "Oh he's got someone."

The interviewe grins and scoots forward on his seat. "Is that why you've stopped the dating already?"

"Actually," Liam begins, "I never dated her."
♠ ♠ ♠
Aha, cliffhanger :3

.....what's all set?