Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Silly Contradicting

"I can't believe you're finally going on a date with the man of your dreams," Yvette squeals rummaging through her wardrobe.

The older girl rolls her eyes. She plops down on the edge of her sister's bed examining her legs. "It's not a date. We are hanging out."

She scoffs. "Why can't you just love him back?"

Leisha is about to reply with the honest truth but she bites her bottom lip. Even though the truth hurts her, she has to accept it. That doesn't mean everyone should know. She remains silent running her hand over her legs, grateful that she shaved earlier.

"Perfect." She turns around to see a midnight blue bandage dress hanging from her sister's hands. She grimaces and Yvette sighs going back for another search.

"I don't do dresses, V."

The young sister huffs. "That's the only thing you can wear on a date."

Leisha slaps her forehead before sliding her hand down her face. "It's not a date, for the hundredth time. Why do you have to be such a stubborn lass?"

"Lass?" She snickers. "Why do you have to talk so British to me?"

"Because I am British?"

"That's too stereotypical, love," she replies. "Thank goodness we are just one size apart. You can't impress Liam with what you have."

Leisha laughs bitterly. "I thought I already have impressed him."

Yvette whips around eyes wide with mischief. "So you are saying it's a date." She doesn't bother to argue. "This is the one."

∞ ∞ ∞


How their hands fit between each other's so perfectly, scares Leisha. She loosens her fingers afraid that if she clutches on, he'd let go and never touch her again.

She doesn't understand why she was so nervous about this date. Yes, she has finally admitted to herself that this would be a proper date and she would make the most of it. While all this passion from Liam lasts.

Feeling a little strange she looks down at her outfit hoping it isn't too flashy. A dark three quarter sleeved shirt is tucked underneath white lace trimmed playshorts. Topped off with cute black sandals and a silver necklace. She has left her hair in a careless ponytail just to keep things simple.

Liam notices her frowning down at the attire. He squeezes their hands. "You look perfect Lish."

The girl rolls her eyes. But the crimson shade appears on her cheeks nonetheless. She continues to look forward not fond of meeting gazes with the boy who confused her.

He looks around, feeling nightfall settle down slowly. They eventually reach the top of the hill and Leisha gasps. Amazed by the fact that he has chosen the most stunning place for their date.

It is the same hill, at the same park, where she first showed Liam of her real passion. The thing that had her in wonder...other than Mr Payne.

In the middle of the hill is a blue picnic blanket, a traditional food basket at the corner and two wine glasses in the centre of it. Leisha feels like crying because of how simple yet beautiful it all is.

"Oh god," she whispers. "You really want me to die, don't you James?"

Liam chuckles glad that she has found her inner Leisha again. He couldn't stand the quiet attitude of the girl, the lowered confidence and the humor slowly fading away. That isn't the Leisha he fell for.

He doesn't understand why she just won't believe him. Everytime he tries to confront her, she makes it look like an extremely contagious disease.

He was tired of it all and that's why he used the Chatty Man interview to confess his feelings. To his friends. The fans. To everyone in the world. To Leisha. He's confused as to why she is unable to accept that fact.

"Come on Payne," she yells pulling him down with her. This is a mistake because he topples onto her. Liam is surprised at first but then a smile comes upon his lips.

Leisha's eyes widen as he slowly leans down. She turns his head and is immediately relieved when his kiss is planted on her cheeks. If her mind is still in shambles, then kissing is out of the picture - no matter how much she wants to feel him against her.
♠ ♠ ♠
Oh my god.