Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Only Weakness?

"Ashlynn Dawson, seventeen years of age, starting uni and loves food," Leisha informs him, continuing to spin on the swivel chair waving her legs around in the air.

He places his head on the arm of the couch and sighs - he can't see what she's currently doing so he won't be able to scold her about not spinning in his apartment. "No I don't like her."

She whines. "Why not?"

Gazing at the extremly elaborate chandelier, a bit to his right, hanging by a thin strand he shakes his head. "No. She likes food."

"What?" She smirks at Liam, relaxing on the cream coloured sofa. "Are you gay?"

At her accusation he hurriedly sits up and frown at her. "No!" he snaps all too quickly.

Leisha smiles innocently. "Are you sure? It seems as if you don't want any girl who says they're into food. Is it because only one person is allowed to love food in your life? Only Niall?"

"Of course not. He's just my friend." Liam rambles on, "It's because they'll most likely use a spoon, a spoooon."

She snorts. "You're too easy James."

Liam begins to feel impatient with all this and stretches upwards. He walks towards the cheeky girl feeling a bit proud when he sets his heavy bum on her lap. With her small legs, she struggles to keep his weight and slaps his back. "Off me!"

"Not until you stop calling me James."

Leisha growls. "Th-"

"And stop spinning on my chairs," he adds leaning back onto the torso of the poor girl.

Fingers make their way around his bare figure, tickling on the way to his stomach. This doesn't make him move, not even a tiny flinch. Liam is considered the most unaffected with tickling wars and always wins. He's immune to lashing fingers. Her hands trace the contour of his stomach, as he's shirtless, and shape around them.

A ball hitches in her throat and she hiccups. Leisha frowns at this - it's what happens when she's nervous. "I'm bored of this whole dating thing." His head flops back and he settles into the crook of her neck, looking up.

"Really?" she mumbles not because she isn't able to breathe but because of some unknown reason. His presence? "Please get off me." It's almost a plead.

This makes Liam smile triumphantly but he still doesn't give in. "I want you to beg for me to get off."

"I thought you were nice Payne," she mutters with a roll of her eyes.

He chuckles. "I thought you liked it naughty." He even sneaks in a quick wink.

Leisha immediately glowers at him. "You've been hanging out with Harry, haven't you?"

Liam's puppy brown eyes grate the freying edges of her wall. "Yeah but he's the one who-"

"Liam you don't need his moves. Everyone gets a girl in their own way."

He licks his bottom lip and pulls up from her lap. She is noticably relieved from the weight and his near physical body which has been bothering her.

"Just one more date and if it doesn't work then I'll have to call it quits."

Leisha puts a hand on his warm cheek. "Hey hey. You've been doing this for three months now. You've met lots of great girls."

He smiles. "I hope when I find her, she'll be like you."

His sweet compliment results with Leisha's heart skipping an important beat.
♠ ♠ ♠
This is sooo cute in my eyes :)