Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Spontaneousity

The fear in his warm brown eyes are now completely visible as he stares wide eyed at the girl, freely throwing her arms around his neck. Of course she doesn't realize that the boy is feeling rather uncomfortable and she whispers in his ear, "Runaway with me."

His laugh is shaky. "What? You sure are a crazy girl."

"You wanna know how much crazier I can get?" Amanda giggles at her inappropriate question.

"Not really." Liam squirms uncontrollably in his seat, trying to shift a little away from his date of the night.

When Leisha mentioned earlier today that his evening plans are going to be turned around and that he'd be 'drowning in a pool of fun and happiness'. How was he meant to know that Leisha didn't actually mean it, that she was using her sarcasm on him once again? Of course, he should've known it himself.

He has known her for more than two months and that is enough time to be used to someone's personality and know what gets them stirred up. Liam lets out a frustrated groan but Amanda doesn't notice at all. Not even when has gone completely silent.

Something smooth and warm is placed on the side of his face, and he faces towards it to meet shining grey eyes and for the same something brush lightly against his own parted lips. His brown eyes widen at the sudden touch and he pulls back.

Leisha's smirk is cemented into her lips. "Hey babe. Are you ready?"

"I-I-uhh," he stutters unable to create proper words - the shock is overwhelming him.

His date scoffs as she whacks her handbag across his chest but the contact doesn't affect him in anyway at all. It's only when Amanda slams the cafe door shut, hard, does Liam blink his way back into the present.

With a roll of her eyes, Leisha lifts up the wide-eyed young man, pushing him outside. It must've been the breeze slapping his skin mercilessly, or the second slam of the door or her exclaims for him to wake up. Either one he finally realizes what is happening.

"Why'd you do that?" he snaps. "You just upset the girl."

She gapes at him. "You looked like you were ready to commit suicide, Liam!"

He opens his mouth to reply but shuts it again, remembering their lips greeting each other for the very first time. "You could've at least warned me," he murmurs.

Leisha shrugs. "It wouldn't have been as convincing. Now come on I wanna show you something."

Liam unconsciously lets her grab a hold of his hand, slipping her fingers between his, pulling him along. This gesture says something that was three lines thicker than 'I'm just leading my idiot friend here around town', something more intimate than it used to be.
♠ ♠ ♠
Alas, spontaneousity is nota word. I am so sorry for not being able to update any sooner! I have got an excuse and it involves having no computer with internet connection. I love this story soooo much :)