Sequel: Unreadable
Status: Finished! :)

Tell Me This Then

Her Quick Silence

After repetitively yelling her name, Liam grows tired of calling out to her and eventually stands up, not tolerating anymore of the tardiness. He finds his way around her house to the main hallway, leading up to the front door.

Just as his hand reaches out to cup the brass knob, he hears his name clashing out of Leisha's mouth. "No, Payne, wait for me you bastard," she exclaims gripping the material of his jacket.

"Jesus," he mutters. "Calm down Lish. I wasn't actually gonna leave without your presence, you know?" Liam continues on to open the bridge to the outside world and steps onto her doorstep.

Leisha forgets about the nickname he used as she snorts. "Of course, you're too nice."

She passes by him rushing to push the small rusted gate out of their way. In her hurry, she bumps into a man walking along the street. Leisha snaps her head up ready to produce a smart comment about watching where he goes until she stares into the man's forlorn eyes. "Sorry."

Liam simply chuckles because he has no doubt that the same expression on her face means shame. He ducks down avoiding the flailing arm of a giggling little boy perched around his father's neck. Once he checks for anymore potential hazards he says, "You should go out with Lou. You two would make the perfect team."

Her lips curve down into a small pout at his comment then the pace of her legs evidently quicken. He notices the sudden change and ponders about grabbing Leisha's arm to ask her if he'd said anything wrong but he reconsiders the consequences of going forward with this notion. The visions aren't pleasant in any way. After what feels like an hour of obtuse silence, she turns around and faces him. "For the record, Payne," she spits, "I don't fancy your mate at all."

He pauses. "I didn't mean t-"

"No, I don't care." She dismisses the unapproved conversation with a wave of her midnight blue painted fingers.

They reach their destination at the corner of her street where his car is parked. Comfortably set on the passenger seat, inside the walls of the vehicle is none other the Andrea. She pushes down on the button so the window can slide down. "Hi," she greets the duo with slight charm in her tone.

The perverse glint in Leisha's eyes return at the sight of the one girl Liam hasn't turned down. "Hey love, how are you?" She then turns back to him in such a way that Liam thinks twice about what happened back then - did that really happen? If so, it hasn't seemed to have affected her attitude. "Go get em tiger," she teases pushing Liam towards the car door.
♠ ♠ ♠
I love Leisha though.

Happy birthday to the one and only Nialler James Horan. I can't wrap my hand around the the thought of someone so precious being nineteen :3

You may now harass me for having such a late update *lowers head in shame*